Mfw uncultured oldfags insult superior mexica art

>mfw uncultured oldfags insult superior mexica art

Stay low europoors

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Verde
youtube.com/watch?v=WaLRMq8sgYM
youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI
informe21.com/salud-y-bienestar/el-mayasutra-poses-sexuales-mayas-en-una-hamaca-imagenes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigga this is legos lmao

Trash

Far better than the commie shit they put on the 500 bill

is he shitting out a lizard?

wew

WE

YOU GUYS DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THESE PEOPLE PLAYED ANCIENT POKEMON.

LOOK AT DIS NIGGAS BADGES

Mayan art is strangely simar to Southeast Asian art. That sculpture reminds me of the god Kala

Were Aztecs furries or something? Just look at this shit, gay af

LOOK AT THIS CAREFULLY.
>do you not see mom and paps waving off the young pokemon trainer into the jungle
>do you not see all the badges that mom and paps have
>nigga on top is going off to catch ancient pokemon

>americans

Was Mexico really discovered by blacks?

It looks stupid t.b.h.

I really wish we had fought off the Spanish

Nigger wtf one of those pics is cp

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if someone in ancient times made it from Europe/West Africa to the Americas. Probably wouldn't have made it back, but it's plausible. Polynesians did it from the other side after all, but they were basically the best sailors ever.

Yes, screaming skulls cosplays were also common

Furfags detected

>mfw my god will never be as based as quetzalcoatl

why even live

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Verde

me too, but had that been the case I wouldn't exist

>mfw making a sound at the base of the pyramids recreates the chirp of our sacred bird

based
youtube.com/watch?v=WaLRMq8sgYM

No, I mean in the time period from like Phoenicians up to Vikings.

Mesoamerica is way too far for anyone relevant to get to.

That's incredible

that's an Aztec scultpture though, pic related is Mayan

They were really good at that sort of thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI

ôqósòþe rirido êkêyu ìhne ànanwusi xîtë lôrà ûqümul ügúhuwó wámú mëlê hìbîwul ùmas ihar fèvas ôpterwu bátô äva ënab ôwózirir urúsumul ükúhru àgárir aqànse ärâ ir övótul úxûb éhèdsi övóqse âbâflepsex îsir éhèdsi ôpôtre üxre sumusi êcar ónï ûqübre íqiwatï ipiqre âswe tar göfan ürùlufò upuhsi ákâkle ösòtòdatse úvü édêjizli ìzìli ärir özóqse ànse ùcúpan ügú ïcîxtu özógin zul îfan war ósòpit ákâkle ópolotre tíjse ódöhogò ìnîcà ûmùru obit idipù úxûmùru owömul ûkùkre ïwïviþe èrënan özobin eqèzin zëmi ïdï

That we know of.

Who /Aztlán/ here?
>tfw we will rebuild the Lost Empire in our lifetimes
feels spic man

Say that to my macuahuitl and see what happens

I don't know man, sure, whites are committing cultural suicide, blacks are rioting, but my second generation cousins hardly speak spanish, and my third gen nephews are completely transformed into bitchy pochos

not only that, the maya calculated the days it takes Venus to revolve around the sun while europeans still didn't know that the earth was round.

Can confirm, I've got a level 4 Ahuizotl and just started training an Ocotochtli.

Dude Europeans proved earth was round in 1000 BC. They used two poles and measured the shadows.

>while europeans still didn't know that the earth was round.
That's a Victorian era meme, you know?

WE WUZ SPACEMEN N SHIT

what's a pocho

>the maya calculated the days it takes Venus to revolve around the sun while europeans still didn't know that the earth was round.

and look where they are today!

well I didn't know
pls explain, I thought europe didnt even exist by that time

mexican word for chicano

If you want to get technical, some greek philosophers did argue so but were not in a majority. By the time of Columbus however the elites had already accepted the earth was round, the question of reaching Asia was the educated back then were actually pretty close to right in their calculations as to the earth's size. Columbus was in fact wrong, he was lucky to find America as probably his crew was getting ready to throw him overboard and make a last ditch desperate attempt to return to Europe.

Well duh, 99% of the ancient world were farmers who doubted the existence of anything outside their home province. Educated people always knew the earth was round because it was proven.

Ancient greece is generally considered to be the start of europe.

I see Mexican art all the time. It looks like shit. Mexicans should be deported.

That's something that has been borrowed by niggers. Good job America for promoting nigger culture in the media

you are

I find it offensive that you compare niggers with Mexicans. Niggers are more cultured and they don't smell as bad.

>don't smell as bad.
Bad b8

Huh, you guys are aliens after all

no

You don't notice it because you got used to your own smell.

>Meanwhile Mapucheland's greatest achievement is a crazy mofo that fought with blades attached to his handless arms

well, yeah they didn't cool stuff but they fought the spanish empire for more than 200 years, and basically the were politically speaking the cause that triggered indepence from europe

Dead?

Being successful at the safest and finest Mexican city.

That guy is pretty bad ass, I'm sure Aztecs would have honored him had they met him, I mean they would have still carved his heart out as sacrifice to the Gods, but they probably would have allowed him to feast a leisure and enjoy a couple of maidens first.

in USA?

>tfw multiculturalism and race mixing destroyed the Aztec empire
Hitler was right!

Tonto in the nearest reservation is more closely related to the aztecs than you are, Pedro. Now make me a taco.

Mayans are still around. There was some article a few months ago about Mexican authorities trying to deport a Mexican Mayan woman because she couldn't speak Spanish and they thought she was a Central American immigrant.

that's like being class president of a homeschool. Hoo-fucking-ray.

>you'll never enjoy the maya-sutra with your gf

informe21.com/salud-y-bienestar/el-mayasutra-poses-sexuales-mayas-en-una-hamaca-imagenes

No man, the Spaniards destroyed the empire, from it's ashes rose a new people however heirs and descendants to the Aztec. Most peoples in Europe today were born out of a similar process, the only difference in Mexico was the locals were Amerindians.

That's the point it turns into we wuz...

In all fairness our laws protect even central American Amerindians whatever the corrupt authorities on the ground may have tried to do. In fact a native American from the US could sneak in and ask the whole deportation procedure to be carried in his language even if it's not spoken in Mexico. Mind you this is a privilege for Amerindians only.

>no brown pussy to enjoy the light of the sun

I've had sex in a hammock, no way it's stable enough to raise your arms like that unless you're hardly moving.

> ameriturds feel threatened when someone appreciates another country

> they quickly start insulting that country

> ameriturdbanter.jpg

ameriturds are so lame and predictable

or maybe youre that nigger that hates amerindians, who knows