Why is the IT community full of trannies? Do computers mess up your endocrine system?

Why is the IT community full of trannies? Do computers mess up your endocrine system?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1745699
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because wearing ladies lingerie enhances your programming skills

path of least resistance
also equilibrium

in an environment with no real women, men will inevitably dress up like women or become women themselves in order to fill the void of no women
also some men feel they can win the game of life by living it on easy mode as a woman

of course, this all comes from a wide gamut of mental disorders, the most common one being autogynephila, where you're sexually attracted to yourself presenting as female, most trannies confuse their fetishes with gender dysphoria, when usually, they're just depressed and have undiagnosed disassociative personality disorder.

so you're lonely, and depressed and you're in environment that rewards women just for existing (like the tech industry) why the fuck wouldn't you become a tranny?

chromic vitamin D deficiency because lack of sunlight.

Mental illness = lots of time spent alone on computer

because it's manly hobby so you won't find many good females but many males who can't handle harships of being male so they become unicorns which are worshipped in 2017 and will kill themselves when next gen degenerates (toss up between pedophiles or zoophiles) become new fad and absorb all media attention

oy vey, this

All communities are full of trannies now. Think about it.

It's a trend, also its a temporary trend as only 1 in 6 trans don't actually drop it at some point.

Wrong. Lots of time spent on a computer = mental illness

Decent job for medic treatment, a lot asocial people will avoid begin judge as freak.

Well I meant mental illness is the cause. I dont think spending too much time on a computer can turn you into a tranny. Pretty sure I'd be one by now.

basically this. There's a daily thread on it.

Again, wrong. Mental illness != becoming a tranny
Becoming a tranny = mental illness

Take a look at Terry Davis for example

>be kissless virgin
>turn into girl
>lose virginity to other worthless prison gay nerd

It's not rocket surgery

There needs to be a study on this, an actual quite serious study.
Anecdotally, I don't think it's compatible with beer and I do believe that beer is the better programming aid.

No they aren't.
I don't have any tranny hunting buddies.
There aren't any trannies on my softball team.
Nobody at my car garage is a tranny.

Trannies only exist in communities full of incel losers: programmers, anime fans, alt-right, etc.

'=' is commutative.

So they dont have to deal with diversity quotas and false accusations.

Wrong. x=1 isn't the same as 1=x. Go back to mathfag

i run a little glitch art blog for fun and i am gathering a huge lgbtq following, mostly trans folk.

it's queer.

When you work in a field compleely dominated by men...you start to compensate.

Life finds a way

Then how come we haven't seen any tranny garbage collectors or construction workers?

>in an environment with no real women, men will inevitably dress up like women or become women themselves in order to fill the void of no women

Life, uh, finds a way.

>Trannies only exist in communities full of incel losers

Communist?

Because a tranny has grown womyn personality

>Terry A. Davis = tranny
fucking WHEN???
Please, GOD, make this happen...

What does it say about real women when literally every single accomplished female in computer science and the tech industry was born male?
Every single one.

It's not, they just make the most noise.

Grace hopper,Eva tardos,Barbara Lisboa born as women but a lot women are autist,tomboy, quickly nerd or some shitty country only good option was CS

College. The weakest minds accept their reprogramming with open arms, the rest just become tools for (((you know who))).

Yes I am. Deal with it.

They need more “women” in the workplace for gender quota’s.
It’s a just a clever cheat on the system. How have you not connected the dots yet?

>Grace hopper,Eva tardos,Barbara Lisboa
these were brainlets

Does the IT world really have more transexuals than other industries or does it just seem like it does as they are more vocal?

because they all suck and they have to come up with an excuse for why they suck, any excuse except for admitting that maybe they haven't tried hard enough, so they go the "i am mentally disabled" route

>Why is the IT community full of trannies?
It isn't you dumb Sup Forums nigger. There are barely a few, they are just loud.

IT people is extremely vocal on internet for obvious reasons, usually time people search women on IT end up begin transgirls.

The first one should actually be := and the second should actually be ==

Except for every single one?

I only know of a few transwomen in the it world. How many are there?

Our closeted condition leads to a predisposition to being antisocial, so we do what autists do and turn to a computer to kill time.

I suspect it is because math/programming ability peak in the low male range for testosterone / male brain.

Similar reasons why there are a lot of lesbians in programming.

Is there decent literature supporting this?

Not the guy who suggested it, but just googled and found this

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1745699

Based just on the abstract, it seems like there's a sweet spot of testosterone level in there somewhere. Maybe the beta uprising is not far off after all?

The beta uprising started a long time ago. You only have to get off Sup Forums and go develop skills in any traditionally beta academic field of study to make money.