What is an easier language to learn, French or Spanish?

What is an easier language to learn, French or Spanish?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_collaborationism_with_the_Axis_powers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think French is really easy to learn. I don't know much about Spanish. I want to learn another language and I started Japanese but the grammar was really fucking hard, so I'm thinking about trying to learn something else first, and French would be easiest because I remember a bit from High School (and I've been to France a few times). Only thing is if I learn French I feel like I've squandered a load of opportunities from earlier that would have helped me a lot; continuing it in HS (though that might have dissuaded me from doing it further) but also I lived with a French girl in my apartment (in a uni college) for a few months. I can't get over not taking advantage of those situations to the point that it's putting me off trying to learn it (or indeed any language at all, but that's more just my motivation/discipline issues).
Bit of a long blog post about my own circumstances but in my opinion French would be easier.

To speak french properly you must stick a frog in your throat and a baguette in your ass. Whether you find it easy or not depends of how much of a faggot you are, that's why french people learn it as naturally as breathing.

What is your native language OP?

SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Probably French

>LE PUPETUE, LE NURRITURE, LEE MONJOUR EST EN LE PUPETUE

why would anyone want to learn frog?

Fuck you, spics.

mais je t'aime

Je t'aime aussi, Pedro

biz biz

t. franchute

agreed, our teacher of French told us the same, that's why I'd given up on that faggy language long time ago

English

You'll probably find Spanish easier then. Google Spanish English cognates and start there, you'll realize you know more Spanish words right now than you think.

the same goes with French

french and english share tons of vocables, so it shouldn't be that hard
the grammar isn't that difficult as well except for all the exceptions when conjugating and shit

Well, I also find Spanish pronunciation easier to master than French. Maybe I'm biased since I teach Spanish to English speakers.

What I can't stop wondering about is how many irregular verbs in Spanish are out there, the ones which you need literally memorize in each form separately, meaning they become totally different words when conjugated like the verb ir for instance

can anyone answer it?

bump

There are many irregular verbs in Spanish. Maybe thousands. Found a guy that listed over 1300.
But not all of them change dramatically in their spelling like "ir" does.

weird, I was told that in modern Spanish there are only 500
>But not all of them change dramatically in their spelling like "ir" does.
Fucking hell, that's the question! How many of this kind of irregular verbs are out there in Spanish?

I'm outside right now, when I get back I'll check and reply to you. Maybe somebody else can help you in the mean time.

All right then, but try not to forget.

Faggy language ?

Fuck you, subhuman slav(e)

Au diable.

Spanish is fucking ugly, it sounds really autistic and it does really upset me when i hear it. Their fucking jota, absolutly ugly.
Anyway spnish isn't really useful, besides south american sandniggers, who are pretty irrelevant on every point, and the spanish who rather flee their country to find job, there's no need to learn it.

Spanish is loads easier to learn because it doesn't have a bunch of extra letters at the end of words that serve no purpose

Also French isn't really useful outside of West Africa

If Spanish is subhuman, than French is even more irrelevant and France is a terrorists' homeland. No one Speaks French except for arabs and several European cucks to be converted into sandniggers in the future

>'then'
mistyped a bit

t. Pierre Petrenko

I won't. Feel free to drop me a message at [email protected] in case the thread gets pruned.

I recognize you, russian subhuman

Still bashing my language ?

Why ?

Is it because even though it's "faggy" and spoken my "sandniggers" and "terrorists", it is and it will always be superior to your shitty Russian dialect, you cheeky slavic monkey?

My shitty Russian dialect is way more complicated than your crap is and has at least free word order, unlike your primitive barking

Well, France remains the main EU power with Germany, and french remains a strong diplomatic language (official UN, EU, European counsil & Court of human rights, International monetary found & world bank, Olympic comitee, World trade organisation, ILO, African Union...). Anyway french bashing is very common, so you can spit on us as much as you want, we dealt with it since the middle age, it doesn't really hurt, especially when it comes to subhumans like chicanos or failed russians.

Keep telling yourself that, Ivan.

I fucked you mother in the asshole with my friends in the name of Ukrainian Glory!

Ukraine seems to be a very lovely place to live.

> terrorist homeland

Better than a civil war homeland that has lost 10 000 lives in 3 years.

Official in name only
English the lingua franca and has been for a century now

No one outside of France and West Africa learns French anyway so I guess if you want to go open a cobalt mine in Burkina Faso then it might be useful

We're two different posters, Artyom :^)

Must be weird for you, you're like 3 Ukrainians here

The funny thing is that your shithole looks pretty much similar today, and in fact is more dangerous. Congrats.

posting just another average French activity

Stay classy t. Ivan Poroshenko, go back in you ugly communist social estate picking potatoes you planted on your balcony, and get drunk to forget that you live in one of the worst place on earth.
Btw there is a lot more chance than french people fucked your mother or sister since it seems pretty common for westerners to go to Ukraine to do that, than the opposite.

And it is the lingua franca because of you.

>shithole

Only Paris, PACA and the North are shitholes.

Your WHOLE country stinks

60%
%

Even the polish consider Ukrainians fucking subhuman slaves, how does it feel to be the turkroach of europe ?

it's impossible to reason with someone who has a shitskin's level of intelligence like you, bye

Don't worry you'll be right there with us in a decade or so, Ahmed al-Gauli

>slav using the word intelligence

You're literally white niggers, and I'm probably whiter than you.

Oh and

>reason

By saying French is a "faggy language" ?

you're saying rubbish, although out country is poor it's very safe (except for the places where it is war) and our people are friendly and more European than you ever be (you used to be though) as it seems in the future

French is arguably harder to listen to and speak, but you get a massive vocabulary boost to compensate. Really the difference isn't so great that it should influence your decision.

How does it feel to live in a country where even your girls are ready to prostitute to westerners hoping they get a descent life ?

My name's Guillaume but I forgive you, Barack

it feels natural, whores are whores everywhere

>our people are friendly

You're not one of them, amirite

>Guillaume

Why are French names so gay?

>i-it's french, so it's gay!!!

ok, you're just an edgy kid, here have a (you), now, pollute another thread.

> you're saying rubbish

I'm partly polish, and i also know Czech rep. very well, they consider you like subhuman monkeys on the same level tham romas.

> Our country is safe
> His country is in a state of civil war, it has lost more than 10 000 lives, but it's safe

If you consider that safe, i understand why eastern Europe (besides Baltics and Poland) is a fucking shit place.

I've been told that French is for some reason more primitive and less subtle than English. Is it true? Name me a few reasons why you think it is better than English grammar-wise.

Native Spanish speakers generally use a narrower range of words but they speak significantly faster. You won't be able to understand them speaking at their natural pace until you've been practising for a long time.

French people have easier accents but use a wider range of words, also their writing isn't phonetic like spanish.

It is more primitive because it's a Romance language and Latin is a very base language that lacks the complexity found in Germanic languages

English is closer to Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, and Afrikaans than it is to French

Well, not deutch unless you have dedication

Ich spriche kleine Deutch und kleine Franzeoichz obwhol es ist schlecht

I don't think French is superior or inferior to English.

Actually, I don't even care about Ukrainian or Russian, you're just edgy, so I (you) you in an autistic way, but actually, I'm not a LE ARROGANT SNOB GAY FRENCHMAN HON HON, I'm just tired and angry, sorry.

What language do I learn? I want to learn but don't have any particular leanings and the only one that would be useful here is Chinese and that's not going to happen

Learn an aboriginal language

>I'm just tired and angry
don't blow up, please

You make me laugh

I'd choose between both German and Spanish

Hilarious.

Don't let Russians kill you, it would be SUCH A BIG LOSS...

Spanish is more useful 2bh

>thinks a Latin language is easy but Japanese grammar is too hard
What?

I wish russian could obliterate that Ukrainian potato pig, but as a half-polish, i don't want that since ukraine makes a good proxy between russia and Poland.

but German is more interesting and also it doesn't have those crazy verb forms and tons of irregularities, but unfortunately it does have a lot of dialects

German is quite literally useless outside of Germany and Spanish really isn't useful outside of the New World

I'm not angry because of inbred retards like you

It's the Kanji too. The whole prospect of it intimidates me to the point where I don't want to bother. I learned the kana a while ago and started to go further but just lost interest.

>outside of Germany
Didn't they teach you in school that Germany is not the only country where German is spoken?

This
But German might eventually be useful in other countries like Swiss, Austria and some easter/central europe countries like Czechie or Poland.

The savages literally slaughtered your ancestors, beheaded, crucified, dismembered, exterminated children, bayoneted pregnant women...

Ukrainians are dirty animals.

The new world is pretty big m8

Whoops sorry I forgot the non-countries of Austria and Switzerland

what? what is this? is it a joke?

But pretty irrelevant too. Besides Chile and eventually Los Malvinas son Argentinas, that's a clearly poor and unsafe place.

>poor and unsafe place
what? even more so than your francostan? you kidding right?

Most of the irregulars aren't actually as bad as ir or ser.

Of course not, crimes are not funny.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

if you want my honest opinion about french.... it's chic and all that but it seems it has a significantly less dictionary than english and allows less variations how to build a phrase too. i'm especially dislike that its stressing is so uniform, it makes french poetry not that interesting to me since i like other meters except alexandrine, and as for french translations from other languages they may as well be free verse re-tellings because many meters possible in other languages are simply impossible in french, that includes iambic pentameter which is the staple of english poetry. btw alexandrine is possible in english albeit sounds a bit burdensome. i also dont like that french is harder than english to understand when it's spoken and has a harder grammar

HA

I live in the fucking middle of this country, I'm totally safe, here.

Oh, you mean this? That's evidently a hoax thought up by Polish dirty swine.

Don't be scared, all you need to do is a little bit every day
Also the grammar doesn't have a lot of the bullshit that usually comes with European languages

So you're feeling safe being completely surrounded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_collaborationism_with_the_Axis_powers

Ty

Your meme is boring. France is a pretty safe place, besides some ghettos in Paris area and some other great cities. I'm 25 and i never had any trouble wherever i went. France isn't just Saint Denis and other sandniggers shithole around Paris, it's also the Provincia and its countryside, wich means 45 millions inhabitants and 90% of the total superficy of the country. As for terrorist attacks, it's symbolic but not very effective, you do have more chance of dying in a car crash or even in a plane crash than in a terrorist attack.

kek'd

Exactly.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_collaborationism_with_the_Axis_powers
and do you really think it was a bad thing?
>I'm 25 and i never had any trouble wherever i went
Those slaughtered also never had any trouble before having being murdered

>you do have more chance of dying in a car crash or even in a plane crash than in a terrorist attack.
don't spew out this bullshit please, you can't compare things in this way

I have been thinking about giving it another shot, so I think I will.

>so, who do we suck, Germany or USSR?

>so, who do we suck, Muslims or Marxists?