/BFG/ - Black Friday General

Post your best Black Friday deals here

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
microcenter.com/site/products/amd_bundles.aspx
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820173109
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820173360
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820173111
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&Manufactory=89436&N=50089436&IsNodeId=1&SpeTabStoreType=0
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2SZ5HZ2867
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2SZ3X81737
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16820156151
libreboot.org/faq.html#amd
libreboot.org/faq.html#intel
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16820156150
amazon.com/CYBERPOWERPC-Xtreme-GXiVR8080A2-Overclockable-i7-8700K/dp/B075VSBNQZ/
m.newegg.com/products/N82E16834154230?ignorebbr=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Supposedly lowes will have 4k tv's for $100, i plan to go there in 2 hours, what can i expect

Previous:

The one single 4k TV they had on sale for $100 will be sold already but since you're there you'll waste your money on something you don't really need

Ignore the spaghetti speak
should I go for it?

Samsung has a sweet discount for students or someone with access to an .edu email.

You're not gonna get a better price than that so I'd say yes.

4K OLED or Sony X900E

Can’t decide

>tfw no cock.edu mail

MSI z370 Gaming plus mobo is a decent mobo on sale on Newegg for $100 ($120 - $20 from mail in rebate). Should be future proof for Coffee lake and future gen intel cpus.

>future gen intel cpus
They said the same about z270. Buy Ryzen.

I really hate consumerism.

Like really really hate it. Pirate everything, buy things used and local, please stop feeding the maw of the megacorps.

>buy Ryzen
No one wants to buy your shitty cheapass cpu architecture, you faggot shill.

>buy used
People are too greedy. I'm looking for a second Fury X to crossfire, but the only one I can find is asking for $500.

Pull out your inner pajeet and haggle!

If anybody is a broke-ass fuck this Black Friday and can only afford chink shit, /csg/ has you covered! We've made a deals channel on our discord with regular updates all throughout today:

discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

That's probably what I'll do, just waiting on a paycheck. How low should I start, and how much maximum should I pay for a two year old used GPU?

EC-Council offers CEH iClass for $1k on Cyber Monday. Still theft, but you don't need to apply for eligibility for another $100.

but there are just some things you just don't buy used
graphic cards
motherboards
cpus
ssds
smartphones

you'd have to be retarded to buy shit used and then have it be broken or die on you the next day

Hmm, maybe start around 300 and haggle up to 4? It's kind of a seller's market at the moment.

I'm not sure what the MSRP of the fury x was though.

>discord
Kill yourself

I need help guys, whats the best bang for your buck Android tablet? I want to upgrade from my old Nexus 9.

not him but im curious whats wrong with discord

is ps4 pro out of stock on amazon already? what the fuck it isnt even morning yet.

>buying computer parts used

I once got a Galaxy S4 for 99 cents at Sam's Club, shortly before the Galaxy S5 came out. They had a whole line of people who could get eithet it or an iPhone for that much money.

microcenter.com/site/products/amd_bundles.aspx

>Ryzen 7 1700x $230
>Ryzen 5 1600x $180

Not him, but there's nothing wrong with it. The only thing thats wrong is advertising your shitty server.

>getting a ryzen when the coffee lake i5s locked outperform those pieces of shit.

update firefox

The 32 GB cards are gone, but one of these each from two different venders
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820173109
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820173360

and 200 GB for $50
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820173111

anything on eu?
preferable audio stuff (headphones, speakers, interfaces)
what about mechanical keyboards?

Gaining monitor suggestions?

>muh gayming

$250 iPad from Target

>being this salty over a cpu
someone's got autism it seems

Anything good for Europe? I'm doing a ryzen build

>apple

This, where's all the real tablets at?

>wanting more bang for your buck is autism
But by all means, stick with your dying GayMD trash.

Anyone seen any decent drawing tablets? Was looking for something cheap to do edits with.

I'm out of the loop with tablets. It seems to me that most of the big manufacturers stopped giving a shit about them and now only do like 1 or 2 new tablet releases every 2 years and resell older tablet editions from like 2010 for premium prices.

any course in IT worth buying?

>graphics cards
I wouldn't be worried even if it was mined with.
>motherboards
Slightly sketchy to see sold used on its own, but otherwise not a big deal.
>cpus
Not worried.
>ssds
HDDs and SSDs both having pretty limited lifespans would make me a bit nervous to buy them used.
>smartphones
You're really only getting fucked over by the battery having lived through several of its cycles already.

>buying any modern CPU when both players in the duopoly have backdoored their hardware

browse here:
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&Manufactory=89436&N=50089436&IsNodeId=1&SpeTabStoreType=0

check these in particular:
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2SZ5HZ2867
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2SZ3X81737

Those prices show up several times a year, so they aren't a Black Friday amazing deal, but still pretty solid.

If you can afford OLED buy OLED. This isn't a question.

Sup Forumset a room and Sup Forumso be Sup Forumsay with each other elsewhere

Is this just on Samsung website? Looks like they have their own Australian site and the prices are like double that, if not more. Feels bad.

If it weren't for the backdoor, I'd be in support of AMD. That is, if both sides had no backdoor.

The 32 GB cards are actually still in stock if you switch to the 100MS/s

Crucial MX300 525GB $130
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16820156151

Any canadian sales for hdds? My fucking sata power port's plastic broke on mine so now its just a paperweight.

Anyone seen any good internal or external HDD deals? Looking to add a couple dozen TB to my NAS

Seems like a steal.

TV TunerDigital
49.5 inches
LED
Roku TV
No HDR
60Hz
3 HDMI Inputs
Vertical Resolution 2160p (4K)

Which one? For 20€ more SAMSUNG is slighlty faster

What backdoor exactly?
Out of my price range for wanting one just to simplify drawing hand written text in manga. Thanks for the heads up though.

>sharp
>60Hz

It's my understanding that the speed benefits between various SATA-based SSDs are placebo to the end user.

I have that evo and wouldn't change it for anything else.
Any deals on mechanical keyboards?

>wanting more bang for your buck is autism
But by all means, stick with your dying Intdead trash.
i can be an autistic faggot too

Reviews say its a shit panel, nvm

>Out of my price range

There are other options on the full listing for Huion (1st link in my original post). Suggest you bookmark that and check it once a week. Nearly everything on that page goes on one sale or another every 6-8 weeks. It's in constant rotation.

Neither because the BX300 is better than both

>What backdoor exactly?
hownew.ru

libreboot.org/faq.html#amd
libreboot.org/faq.html#intel

There is no practical difference to the end user between those SSDs. The Crucial MX300 is very solid tech, and Crucial stands by their products. Also SEE: I feels for you, yuerobro. That 275 GB MX300 in your pic related is more expensive than the 525 GB version in the U.S. right now. The 275 GB can be had for about $80.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16820156150

I'm shopping hard today to beat the price/value on that 525 GB MX300; hopefully there'll still be one left if I can't do better.

Very apparently. Are you just not supposed to use anything made in the past 4 years then?

Anyone know where I can find a cheap 2017 ipad in the UK?

>1TB for $250
wow
how much is the 500 and 250?

FIVE DOLLARS FOR LIFETIME SHODAN SUBSCRIPTION

GET YOU SOME

FIND VULNERABLE MACHINES TO TURN INTO CNC WITH EASE

IT GOOD TOOL

Is 220€ for a 1TB MX300 SSD a good deal?

Guys I ordered an asus 1070 (dual oc) for £360 and an asus rog swift for £495. Just double-checking I didn't fuck up?

any actual, you know, Sup Forums related deals instead of this consumerism trash like laptops and smartphones. I remember last year had plenty of interesting deals.
>shodan life time membership
>very cheap vpn deals
>seedbox/vps deals
>programming books
>pastebin pro account

>amazon.com/CYBERPOWERPC-Xtreme-GXiVR8080A2-Overclockable-i7-8700K/dp/B075VSBNQZ/

Is there any point in wasting time and effort building my own PC with parts bought during Black Friday sales when I could just buy this instead?

>buying a tv that will be worthless in a few years when ATSC 3.0 is implemented

What kind of shitty deals are you guys watching
The 525gb version of the MX300 is 115 pounds on Amazon UK (so 130 EUR). I can get it delivered to my country for like 1 euro.

I am .. is it a good deal?

I bought some used condoms before. Not worth saving 7 cents

>lives in Brexitannia
> can't into currency conversion

You listed prices in Europe that are more expensive than the U.S. Explain again how the U.S. prices are a worse deal than you?

Can get a 1080 from Gigabyte for 540$, question is how bad are those ''blowing hot air out the back coolers''?

this is how it acually looks

What's the story on the R5 + mobo bundle at frys? Says "ships free" on the black Friday ad but then says in store only and throws an error when try to go to checkout.

Not bad. top-down fans can cool a bit better with a bit less noise than blowers, but the difference isn't huge until you get into more-than-two-slot heatsinks. Blowers have the advantage that, like you mentioned, they dump their heat out the back and not back into the case. That can help in some circumstances, depending on how your case ventilation is.

Has anybody seen any good deals for VR Headsets around?

960 evo 250gb for $108 good deal?

i already have an 850 evo 500gb as my main drive i could make it my secondary since its full now and use the 960 as my main drive so i have more room for vidya and programs

should i?

Any good storage deals? Looking for a hard drive, as much storage as I can get below $80.

I don't know about any parts but I bought a 1L Zojirushi rice cooker.

What's the difference between black friday and cyber monday? Should I buy things today or wait until monday because the name suggests that monday would be better for online deals?

Is this a good laptop?

m.newegg.com/products/N82E16834154230?ignorebbr=1

the name suggests wrong

OK but should I be buying things today or will prices be even lower on monday or how does it work?

If you absolutely need a gaming laptop, then yeah, its not a bad deal at all.
Still better off having a cheap laptop for school and shit on the go and a gaming desktop.
Also the 8GB of RAM is going to choke you on some games already (looking at you PUBG)

apply elementary logic:

the name suggests that monday is better for online deals
the name suggests wrong
therefore, monday is not better for online deals
therefore, prices will not be even lower on monday

it really doesn't matter if you use a credit card with price protection, because if it goes on sale anywhere else, the credit card company will refund the difference.

my citi card price protects all of my purchases for 60 days. they search for lower prices automatically, but all I have to do is drop them an email with my purchase receipt and a PDF of the site with the sale and they'll credit me the difference

>tfw I bought Threadripper for a grand when it came out
>tfw it's $700 now
JUST

What are the best deals for 50 inch TVs in UK? I'm trying to surf through all the shit, but I still haven't found anything good.

ebuyer has the 500GB 850 evo for £80 with free assassins creed origins

I'm looking for a tablet for my mom
She has an old ass Samsung Tab 3 10.1" and the battery life is pretty much non-existant and it's slow as hell
Is Samsung still king of these things? I need a big screen to make things easier for her and it has to last a bit

The Tab E has a pretty good price in my country and the 9.7" screen seems good

You're right, thanks

never mind that, the silly cunts fucked up. email clicks through to the 250Gb