This is the most powerful man in the world

This is the most powerful man in the world.

Really makes you think.

What did you expect?

A super duper captn 'murica with his shield and shit?

Dudes just a human. When he wants to play with a infant, then let him

Now i want to know what jsmith78934 said

Him and Bush did silly things at times, nothing wrong with it

This nigga don't wanna crawl

The media team just forced him to pose for it and MADE the baby be white

i hope he doesn't touch that child with a wrong intention, he is a man after all

He said Trump will build a wall once Obama is gone.

>Obama bowing to Allah before eating an infant
I knew it, lads

i can see through the desk

Oh come on man, there's plenty of legit criticism you can aim at Obama. There's nothing wrong with this picture.

>a kenyan muslim black man in a big house
>white house
wft?

those are two different children
what happened to the first one

I'm a young man but personally I think he's the best president since JFK. he kept us from being nuked for eight years, guys, I think we all need to appreciate that a little more.

>some jewish overlord's pet monkey
>most powerful man in the world

Gone

How do you know?

All white people look the same.

by their clothes, silly

obama will be remembered as one of the greatest presidents in US history

t. occupy democrats

>I love babies, children of any kind, really. I know what every parent goes through when they raise a child. I had to raise 2 daughters and let me tell you folks, I know how stressful raising a kid can be, and all the mothers of the world know that I'm not lying about that. Just look at my daughter Ivanka if you want an example of how good of a parent I am. She's an absolutely incredible daughter, absolutely incredible.

>We need to do something about the lack of parenting in this country, lemme tell you. It's terrible, knowing how many kids go without any real authority figures in their lives, because their parents are too busy working 2 or even 3 jobs to support them, it's just absolutely horrific. We gotta do something about the lack of parenting in this great nation of ours, lemme tell you folks. And you know whose fault that is? The Democrats, because they keep taking jobs away from honest, hardworking Americans, and they just give those jobs away to Mexicans or whoever else is flooding into our country, and we don't even know who they are. It's terrible, folks,

>So hey, what are we gonna go about it, people? We're gonna find a way bring back good jobs for everyone, so every single parent in this country can work and still be with their kids. And hey, we're gonna make sure every kid gets a quality education, and we're gonna make sure those rotten Democrats never get crooked Hillary into the white house. We're gonna win so big, let me tell you, folks. So big.

Sacrificed.

>Obama was like that cool dad you've never had
>Now we have the choice to live with your mean strict grandma
>Or your psychotic outspoken grandpa who thinks your a little shit

He may not of been the best president ever and did make some mistake but he did do some good for the country as well.
I am going to miss him in office.