Why is Windows such garbage?

Why is Windows such garbage?

You're telling me they couldn't make a good operating system for the last 30 years with billions of dollars in their bank?

Other urls found in this thread:

techrepublic.com/article/end-of-an-open-source-era-linux-pioneer-munich-confirms-switch-to-windows-10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not garbage, it's simply made for casual users not turboautist basement dwelling Linux faggots like you.

well Win 10 is garbage, we all just wanted win 7 modern not this bloated botnet shit

I use macOS and it's much superior and has been for the past 15+ years.

I wish Windows was replaced by macOS but normies and degenerates like shitty products.

Win7 looks super dated, user.

Thats why is said modern win 7, meaning no bloat and botnet (edge,cortana, etc), but with the modern feel of win10

>we all just wanted win 7 modern

It looks less dated than w10

go back to school if you have 0 reading comprehension

Its good, you are just retarded, sorry.

You're trying to put lipstick on a pig.

Everything Microshit has ever done since the late 1970s has been uninspired TRASH.

Which is exactly why I don't use their products. I'm actively avoiding anything related to Microsoft for a long time now.

What do you plan on doing? Linux?

I'm on macOS and dual boot with Wangblows out of necessity (VR and Gayming and some offbeat software) but otherwise macOS is a dream for me as a daily driver. I would do Linux but no Adobe support kills it for me.

I can't believe Microshit hasn't gotten their act together. Fucking poojeets I swear.

> bloated

Wakey wakey

This graph is a bunch of fucking bullshit. Lol

>each windows version gets faster and has more refined features
>they take less space
>Sup Forums believes that's bad

0.02 Rupees have been deposited into your loo.

Then why does it still look like shit?

>Sup Forums
More like Appoo faggots and linux autists.

They could and they did, although not for anyone with self respect.

All the talent is gone is my theory

It sounds like the people working there don't really know how it works anymore. Like there is so much shit that you see in processes etc, it sounds like even MS doesn't really understand it anymore. They probably got talent looted by Google, etc

It's literally pajeets now

Perhaps, but still looks MUCH better than Windows 10.

Fuchsia OS incoming

how can be something that is able to run 1/10 of available software superior?

As a person who used both I can tell you it's true. Win7 is bigger, slower, needs longer to boot, longer to install updates, longer to install/re-install. In short, Win7 is for autists who love to waste their time.

fake and gay

Because you're too stupid to understand it. Go back to ricing your distro.

>they take less space
False for every version of Windows ever

>Win7 is for autists who love to waste their time.
Feeling smug for letting MS decide when you have to update and reboot?

As a person who is using Win7 with updates I can tell you it's currently only taking up 23gb, so that graph is complete bullshit
Win10 has better boot times and that's literally it
They're both slow at installing updates, and Win10 updates break shit constantly
>longer to install/reinstall
Win7 doesn't break nearly as easily, so you don't have to re-install it every week. On an SSD it only takes about 20 minutes for Win7, and when I tried 10 it was about the same.
Win10 is for paid microsoft shills and literally no one else

>am I fitting in yet?

I think if macOS would be free-for-all nobody would bother with MS anymore whatsoever.
Especially the normies

actually this
>muh fagOS
its a unix-like system,just like linux

It’s a superior OS with a better kernel.

And it does everything I need it to do.

Apple's profit model is based on only supporting normies on Apple hardware. Given the global clusterfuck that's the PC hardware business I can't say I blame them.

Do you have autism or can't you just read?

meant for

>And it does everything I need it to do.

signed, neckbeard Sup Forums browser

How do you browse folders on it without the search bar? I just re-installed win7 pro back on my pc because win10 was making me physically sick.

What did he mean by this

You browse it in the same way you do on Win 7, by navigating through the decades old file explorer system.
And there is still a search bar like in Win 7, and it's still just as garbage as it was back then.

I really wish Apple would start supporting more hardware and that devs would make mac versions of games and software that aren't shit. I'd switch instantly

Had a go for 30 minutes, it was just all wrong, even shutting it down needed you to click through 4-5 windows who's going to do that after a box of wine?

techrepublic.com/article/end-of-an-open-source-era-linux-pioneer-munich-confirms-switch-to-windows-10/

topkek

Currently Linux because I don't find Apple's ecosystem easy to use and wouldn't like to use iOS. I have no need for adobe and everything else has good alternatives.

This graph is retarded. It doesn't tell which (((editions))) those are and if anything got installed immediately afterwards. every clean windows 7 install (pro and education) I made, with ALL necessary software installed afterwards (media player, WPS Office, qBitTorrent) and a few light games has never taken more than 32GB of storage.
tl;dr the graphs sre bullshit propaganda

MacOS is free to download and has been for a long time. It's just that installing it requires specific hardware and/or is an extremely over complicated process when compared to GNU/Android/Windows installations.

you sound like those systemd fags
>I want systemd because I absolutely NEED to have my server boot up 1.2 seconds quicker

Fucking fags moaning about Win 10.

It is what it is. It works fine, there's nothing wrong with it functionally, it's just got some shitty fucking ads and stuff, it doesn't stop you doing whatever you need to on it, stop being a raging autist.

Tell us what it doesn't do for you, and then tell us which OS does do what you want. Then explain why you're not using that OS instead.

>being this much of a cuck

they tried to make it a tablet/desktop hybrid
that's how you got frankensteinOS

Windows 10 is pretty nice. Linux is pretty nice. Windows 7 is pretty nice. Just use what you find the best and don't complain when people use whatever they want. Pretty simple if you ask me :^)

a non-garbage OS would be made for both

no such things currently exists though

>thinking OS even matters

Everything of value comes through the web browser.

I love how there are people still talking about MacOS and windows when none of that matters because only cucks don't use Chrome

What's so bad about it? Admittedly the one thing I think I hate about it is my Nvidia surround macros don't work like they should but I think that has more to do with Nvidia being fucking gay

>pending update there for more than a month
>i decide if i want to update or just shut down/restart
???

you just described W10 LTSB

30 years of near monopoly means they never had to improve to compete.
I mean, what are you going to do if Windows is shit? Switch to Linux? Yeah, I didn't think so.
Some people buy Macs, but most are stuck with Winblows.

Is there at least a decent up to date guide to tell you what shit to disable?

It seems like MS changes around the settings all the fucking time and these guides from a few months ago no longer direct you to the setting to disable.

Major misdirections for 15+ years
No eye for detail in management
Retarded priorities
Quasi-monopoly for decades

Windows is what happens when you know it doesn't matter whether you do an ok-ish job, a good job or an excellent job. They don't actually need to sell this shit to anyone. People think there's absolutely no alternative. They can do whatever the fuck they want, no matter how anti-consumer, no matter how rude and invasive, people simply complain about it for a while and then forget about it. Windows and Microsoft is part of their lives like wet shits are part of their lives. It just happens and there's nothing you can do about it, so just wipe it up and forget about it. Nobody actually tries to tackle that problem, nobody really thinks about it. You can only imagine how much better off IT would be today if Microsoft had some healthy pressure in the 90s.

>bloated
You're bloated.

Perfect system would never exist. Capitalist world is imcompatible with your "happiness". If you are happy you would never gonna expect or wait for new tecnology.
I, por ejemplo, am relative happy with W10 (Windows 10) because i desactive and just use basic programs.
Thanks for reading.