/edc/ thread - BF and conquer edition

the only important thread of Sup Forums is back and now what are you carrying these days?

wha is your next target?

/fa/ is fine. help me out, guys. explain something to me - why do you guys not want to go there?

Just phone, keys, ak and some tactical cocaine.

Hey look, it's Elliot Rodger.

What kind of pipe is that?

because they hate edc threads and as usual, euroniggers get triggered when they see guns. They're like children.

A gay one

A simple man of taste

A virgin neckbeard

*tips

I'm from eu and I love guns
guns triggers only pussies

I'm from the EU too and I just think guns are boring. They also are not what I would like to see in a tech edc but then again Sup Forums is the wrong place to be in if you are interested in technology. I mean it is OK that you guys carry guns around all day if that makes you happy, but the focus of these threads should really be on interesting gadgets.

Because I'd imagine the average neckbeard doesn't associate himself with fashion, let alone the the kind of goofy internet fashion that's propagated there.

I appologize for derailing the thread

i am seeing this backpacks in every place i go, whats matter with them? are comfy?

what knoife is that?

s/comfy/trendy

Those are very shitty stickers.

nice, soyboy.
You forgot your dildo

I hate you.

Switch out the CA53W for a F-91W and that's what I have right now

Where can I get those 2b and 9s stickers?

I got them at a local anime convention. I'm not sure who made them as I didn't keep their business card unfortunately.

>saddleback leather
is that before or after they started adding the dog logo to everything?

Weeaboo, mr robot, winblowz stickers = beta faggot sperglord.

weaboo/10 but fuck yea do I love my leatherman wave. 16 years strong.

This is the same level of attention whoring as facebook

Then I hope you remembered to sage

>when I EDC on /fa/

>when I EDC on /k/

What gun is that? That's beautiful

seriously what gun.

cozy 943, black blade olive handle, Just how I want mine to be. Tanto or drop point blade? Recommend it?