Their country's best architecture is from spaniards in the 16th century

>their country's best architecture is from spaniards in the 16th century

>implying it isn't from amerindians long before them

at least they have ancient architecture and culture and all that shit.

what the fuck do we have? fucking nothing man. this country is so boring

you have nukes, nukes are nice...you can threat other nations until they shit their pants.

Our history is all in Europe. My ancestors created incredible shit in Europe back in the day, now we're doing top tier modern architecture in the states

All the best architecture in Spain is from the 16th century too.

It's amazing the things you can make with tones of money and slaves.

I still think they should have built the same towers in place

Yes, other nations can be threatened into paying for useless wall, haha

>what is the guggenheim

UNESCO world heritage, built by Mexicans in the 1960's

>top tier modern architecture
>another phallus shaped tower that can be found in every mid-tier chinese city

american architecture is shit thouhg.

if your architecture were as incredible as your retardation, it would be pretty good. now post a mcdonalds building..

Yours too.

Why do you think China is emulating us? Hint: we have the best architecture

1900's to 1930's built by Mexicans and housing murals by Siqueiros and Rivera.

Because they have no taste.

Mexico's National Museum of Anthropology, 1960's

Only real castle ever built in North America, projected as such in the 1860's during the Second Mexican Empire, architects were Austrian and Mexican.

desu i sometimes forget it exists.

>i have no idea of what i'm talking about

>their country's best architecture is from Greeks in the 6th century

Very cool

Wow is that in Colombia?

Yep, our churches are great.

okay that one is cool, almost Europe tier

The best examples of Mexican architecture were build in late 1800's

I do kinda like our art deco, but yeah, there's plenty of nice architecture from that era too

This building is ugly as fuck

Portugal tier

Not my style can't rate

No

>actually asking for latinamerican arquitecture
nicely veiled

That is pretty beautiful.

I think it would be fun to take a tour through there someday

>muh heritage
Your ancestors did nothing, they were poor peasants with no teeths that lived in the mud

Mexico is very prominent in modern architecture, its also very rich in architecture since prehispanic times to modern times

The museoum of modern arts (pic related) by Abraham Zabludosky is a great example, its Corbusier tier, the museum Soumaya is good too, these are way better than the 911 memorial dildo

Beautiful desu

Here's a nice iconic 1860's

Cool but that looks more like art nouveau than art deco

>talks about art deco
>doesnt post the cosmovitral or any building from La Condesa
Do you even try?

Lel, meinem Großvater worked in that project

Why are Brazilians always the fucking saltiest? Are you mad that your country sucks? Doesn't help that they can't speak English.

Helenic as fuck

>brazilians actually believe this
You think all the poor peasants left europe to form the most powerful country in the world? kek, maybe the poor ones went to brazil but my ancestors were wealthy europeans

Aztec/Maya master race in architecture (Except maybe egypsians)

Argentina imported a bunch of decent Italian architects to build design shit before their cunt became third world.

Mexican architecture showdown lads. Puebla here

Im pretty sure that new spain was the richest in those times and baby murrka was just a bunch of cotton picking niggers and maze eating hillbillies, in new spain solver and gold were exported

what about the castle in quebec city?

I think I touched a nerve.
If they were so rich, why would they move?

Xela

Puebla is shit tho, its like Toluca, only the historic center which is conformed by two or three blocks is nice, outside of that its just developed shit from the 90s

You do realize we are a latin country

I haven't been to Toluca in a while and wasn't really looking at posting residentials... And it wasn't like a posted a poor example dude

Man, I would love to visit Tikal someday.

That's a hotel

pretty lame compared to what the europeans were doing at the time

i mean shit, the colosseum was built hundreds of years before chichen itza.

this is about on par with what africans were doing 3000 years beforehand

Yeah but that shit looks like the Partheon

That's amazing. Mexicans 1,000 years ago could build something with straighter stairs and fewer cracks than the half-assed construction Mexicans make today.

>what is Tenochtitlan?
That shit still exists and breathes, its called mexico city

You do realize there's only 5-6 cities in Mexico large enough to be anything but downtown + suburbs? Other than historical oddities like Guanajuato and Veracruz you're left with the pueblos mágicos most of which are basically Spanish-Colonial, and Puebla isn't shit wannabe jaded snob

>built without the wheel
>built without using any iron tools
>it produces the sound of a bird if you clap infront of it

do you have any background in history? they came over here because they fucking could- they were adventurous and didn't want to sit around in europe their whole lives. others came here due to religious persecution, and some just wanted tons of land. some of my ancestors have even been here since the us was a british colony

>full thread exposing modern mexican architecture
>comes up with this shit

Gr8 b8 m8

WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEIT.

Well, building in America is to local specs so...

Whoa, that one is amazing. I didn't know you guys had things that cool.

You seem jealous.

Yes yes, they were adventurous, definetly not the rapefugees of the XIX century.

Also, it produces the shade of kukulkan comming down from the sky

*North Africans.

>provincianos
Kek, but you're right, i cruised the periferico of puebla and its just suburbs and a small place with airs of Santa Fe, its meh at best, the historical center feels like the one from mexico city but boring

and it still stands

kek, keep telling yourself that a bunch of poorfags created the most powerful, welathy, and innovative country in the world.

No, in fact Tenochtitlan was praised by all European eyewitnesses back when London and Paris were collections of mud huts and the best architecture was in Spain and Italy which the conquistadors were acquainted with. They compared it to Byzantium to illustrate it's greatness. It certainly beats anything done by Nordics and Germanic before they were latinized/Christianized (you're free to post examples if you disagree. Also, Mesoamericans weren't building with the advantage of a good 5,000 years of experience in monumental architecture like the Romans, was the Coliseum shit because Egyptians built the pyramids?

El Mirador, one of the largest structures in the world.

>welathy

American """""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""

A bunch of poorfags POPULATED your country.
And then managed to get a decent living out of it. Dude, stop being so deluded. If anything you should be proud of the hardwork of your ancestors that begin out of nothing and turned into something.

>implying mexico doesn't look even worse

the fucking barrios at the south side of my city look totally disgusting, i've also visited mexicali and tijuana it was the exact same disgusting shit there.
way behind its time. i would be impressed if it was built in 2000 BC
neat but still not as nice as what the spanish did in the 16th century

chinga tu madre soy chicano

I get what you are getting, but the Coliseum doesn't have anything to do with the Piramids (apart of maths for building it).
And yeah, Cortez wanted to preserve Tenochtitlas as it was, thanks to the work of a genius with one of those unspokable names Aztecs had invented a serie of canals and other marvels of engineering than were very complex to maintain than made living in Tenochtitlan possible. After the hard conquest of tenochtitlans, some of the canals were broken or unusable, and no one could be found with the knowladge to repair it.

>Soy chicano

I thought about rocky for some reason

That's Calakmul in Mexico

But it's great architecture, places like Cartagena or La Habana are more beautiful than any German or English city

all the great european architecture was in southern europe at the time. why are you bringing up the north? people in the north were moving all of the time. of course they weren't going to settle in one place for hundreds of years.

anyway, let's compare the top european architecture (greek and roman) to the top latin architecture (the garbage you've been posting) and it's pretty clear which is superior

Detroit is literally worst than Puerto principe

I was sticking to strictly post-independence stuff since I wanted to avoid the we wuz thing, but since guatemala wants to bring up the heat, how about i raise them a circular pyramid.

>That flag
>that post

not really detroit isnt that bad this was my high school

t. mutant scum

I'm Latin man, heir to both, you can't beat me there, I win either way. How about you post American architecture that isn't a neo-Classic imitation of Greco-Roman? I mean architecture, not engineering before you start posting bridges, other than going big how does your country beat Latin America?

>circular piramid

Wat

>comparing the barren americanized shithole that composes the north with the center of mexico
What the fuck are you doing m8?

this is the most retarded thing i've ever read.

detroit's architecture is superior to anything south of the us border.

that is not very nice at all. i much prefer english and german cities.... looks kinda like the barrios in tucson arizona

Kys, fake bitch

>muh heritage
you think the spaniards that raped your ancestors were romans?

Nigger it is called LATIN America
Of course their architecture is heavily influenced by Mediterraneans such as Hellenes and Latins

you're not latin

you're a indio mutt whose ancestors got raped by spaniards
There is absolutely no link between you and Rome

A square blockish skycrapper? You could've at least gone with something iconic and tasteful like the Empire State

Nigga, you can post hal of Santa Fe or Condesa and shit that inbred hillbilly mouth