Your country/thoughts on religion?

I've struggled with religion in the past (still do), but I pray/fast/give zakat etc... I no longer drink (I did ages ago), and try to be a good Muslim. However the more I think about it, religion is just delayed materialism. "Don't do x, don't do y, don't do z, and you'll get x, y, and z if you don't do x,y,z.". What are your thoughts Sup Forums?

Religion is philosophy for the masses.

philosophy is religion for the middle class and people who think they are smart.

All religion is existentially inauthentic. This alone should dismantle it regardless of whether one cares about rigorous epistemology.

A good religion is perfect for upholding morals in a white society. Pagan -like religions are interesting.

I'll do anything to ruin the lives of atheists

1. Rossiya
2. I'm Orthodox Christian
>Don't do x, don't do y, don't do z, and you'll get x, y, and z if you don't do x,y,z.
Yeah, kind of.

Can't you have morals without believing in a religion?

I never prayed or fast. They only thing i do is dont consuming alcohol and pork. But im not even consistent on the pork taboo lel

>t. gre*k

You can, but religion or faith based ideology makes it much easier. Humans are still animals remember

Islam's retarded and your prophet was a pedophile.

Yes, you can. What we see in the western world is religion steadily vanishing

Most of the dumb rules, both in Islam and Christianity, come from a time when they were a necessity. Such as mutiliating dicks because there's no showers in the desert, not eating pork because it goes bad fast, fasting because certain types of food are scarce at certain times of the year, etc. Those are all pointless now. You can believe in your God without following all that dumb shit. Most people I know are religious, but almost none fast or follow any of the shit written in the Bible.

that pic is related why i keep going back to islam. I see two things, order, cultural preservation, (islam), and decadence, chaos, cultural demolishment (irreligion)

It can help people finding happiness and a meaning in their life so that's good
It shouldn't have such a huge influence on most societies though

Globalism and the competition that it creates for attention is what drives people to do shocking things, not the lack of religion.

atheism and globalism go hand in hand

It doesn't make sense though. How much retarded shit does someone have to ignore from a holy book before it starts to click that it's not the holy word of god, just some shit people made up thousands of years ago

Religion is only reserved for Muslims 2bh

God isn't real. It's a human construct designed to rule through belief.
There is no heaven and no hell.
Pork is delicious with cheese.

Not true. The vast majority of people on Earth still believe in God at a time when cultural exchange is higher than ever before.

That too. Degeneration of the west has multiple factors, globalisation being one. As i said in the first post, i don't think people would act as degenerate if we had more religion.

I dont think it will ever get to mexico in a way it would impact society, fuck, the jews and murkan mirmons had been here since the 70s and theyre underground as fuck, more like an urban legend

Also Mexico would divide into civilized atheist center and medieval provincia

Believing that people who don't follow your religion are going to burn in hell is pretty degenerate, if you ask me.

At this point I treat as a philosophy rather than a faith.

I feel that the whole "believing in god/ allah" is redundant.

Believing in a spook that MAY or MAY NOT EXIST, while preaching certain ways of life which may impede on human rights sounds pretty degenerate to me, famalam.