Currently Using the Steel Series Kana mouse (Pic Related) The right click is starting to go and I want to get a new...

Currently Using the Steel Series Kana mouse (Pic Related) The right click is starting to go and I want to get a new mouse, any recommendations to one with a similar feel?

I upgraded to G900 from a Kana v2. Feels like a virgin goddess' breast in my hand.

Literally every $5 mouse you can get your hands on.

zowie fk2

best logitech mouse?

the best logitech mouse is the g403, but its design and weight are different from the kana. the zowie fk2 has a similar shape and weight to the kana, but it has a better sensor and overall feel.

All zowie mice have a really shit mouse wheel

i'm using the fk1 right now, and i'd agree that its not great, but its not terrible. the size, weight, and sensor make up for it in spades.

Steelseries Sensei (and its variations)

dm3 mini

My mouse is starting to have issues too, but I've been using CM Storm Spawn. Is there a specific name for this shape? It does feel comfortable for a claw grip but lately I've been wondering if the shape causes any issues with aiming or picking up the mouse but I don't notice because I've been using it so long, should I just get an ambidextrous mouse instead? My hands are pretty big if anyone can recommend a good mouse for that too.

>should I just get an ambidextrous mouse instead?
Forgot to say the reason I specify ambi is because all the ergo mice I've tried make my ring finger feel like it's in an odd position but the couple of ambi ones I tried felt better

Recommendations for a left/ambi mouse?

Are you still on Win7? I bought this mouse and the fucking drivers didn't work on Win10 or Mac. Never buying from SteelSeries again.

My g400s is about ready to shit the bed. What's a good alternative to upgrade to? I can't really afford another g400s at this point, especially considering I only had it for a few years before the left click is completely shot. Even my 1990s ball mice haven't had their clickers wear out; terrible fucking shoddy construction if you ask me.

SHOULD I GET THE G203 for $19.99 OR GO BIG AND GET THE G403 for $34.99 FUCK

>ITT fuckboys who don't know how to fix a mouse

Get a trackball, faggot

Steelseries raw sensei. Same shape. Awesome

man don't even bother, these people don't know how to hold a solder iron and spend ten minutes to fix their $100 mouses with $5 microswitches, they really need an excuse to waste money in the next new stupid piece of plastic that will give up its ghost the same fucking way

Steelseries 310

>2017
>still not using zowie
feel bad for the mouselets

I bought a retardedly cheap G402 this black friday. Did I get lucky or is the mouse pure shit? I couldn't even do much research before buying because they only had a few items with the low price tag available.

My Mionix Castor's scroll wheel got justed after 2 years. I am out of the loop with mices, Any suggestion on what to buy? I prefer a mixed grip.

The g403 seems nice. Is it any good?

how do i fix my g302, my left click is fucked up a little

lol take it easy gramps, just because you waste all your time preaching free software and get NO REVENUE for it whatsoever doesnt mean we all have to fall down your broke ass rabbit hole

t. shitposter who is actually an electrical engineer i can fix literally everything but still buy expensive gamming shit

I am a mmo gamer so i naturally got a razor naga in 2012. It still works after everyday rough use and multiple drops off the desk. Desk lamp fell onto it a few years ago melted one of the buttons down. I was buying cheap logitech ones and replacing them every year. Today i went and got a new naga chroma. It does not have the changeable sides like the old but I like the mouse so far. People talk crap about them but so far there mouses seem to hold up. Was worried because I heard of some defective ones For cheap mice I just get logitech.

g403 no question

I'm currently looking at the logitech g403 which is 35$ right now, and my hand size is 20.5x11cm are my paws too big for this mouse?

ive used nothing but zowie mice for the past 4 years and i'll never recommend them to anybody until they change their coating.

sensei wireless is my favourite rat even if the charging dock thing is a bit stupid

No warranty?

>its another post your stock photo of the mouse that youre currently using and want to buy a new one episode

Never owned a better mouse than the Steelseries Rival 300.

Haven't owned many mice, not the newer Logitech ones for example, but the SS is way better than the Zowie AM that it replaced (died right after the warranty ran out)

that is one hot clit

Lol mouse drivers
Zowie wins again

>5 dollar microswitches
Try 80 cents

My left click died on my kana so I just unsoldered the switch and took one from some shit HP mouse. Works like new now

Got a steelseries in 2014, died a year ago after intermittent use. The cable is constantly dropping connection if the mouse gets shaken too much or lifted too quickly.
"Braided cord for quality" my fucking ass. My Logitech mx 300 from 2000 fucking 8 worked until last month.

So which mouse manufacturer has nice coating on their mice? Mionix??

a better question would be how do you reprogram mouse button functions on mac? my scroll bar adjusts the volume

>The right click is starting to go and I want to get a new mouse, any recommendations to one with a similar feel?
Clean it you fagget.

I wish mobile app developer faggots would put some actual effort into making some God damn mouse software apps for LagDroid/iOS so I can hook in my Logitech mouse and configure it and use it to my preference and liking

yeah i know, it was to show that even people like have no fucking clue what their money is worth

btw, , what the flying fuck do preaching free software has to do with 80 cent microswitches, you rEEtard?

way to go, sir. a pity that most of Sup Forumsidiots think that wasting money replacing a mouse is some kind of achievement.

>the perfect mouse has literally been released
>ec2-a with a 3360 sensor
>the ec2-b
>$70 fucking dollars
i'm so tempted to buy it because i know it'd be one of those mouses i own for years and literally the GoaT but fuck me that price tag is giving me pre-buyers remorse.
i already have a g403 but the middle mouse button broke so i need a replacement mouse, anything i should check out over the ec2-b to save money?

bestbuy has a shit ton of logishit mice on sale. the nixeus revel or w/e its called on newegg has a mouse for sale with a free mouse pad for like 20-30 bucks (might be cheaper) if youre into those

G403

>The right click is starting to go
>any recommendations to one with a similar feel?

Use your right hand you fucking retard.

g502 if you want a gaymer grip
g203 for a normal mouse

Both have RGB standard.

Replace the button you consumer whore.

This

Post your esea

Amazon has the G703 on sale for 65 bucks right now.

Amazon Basics.

If you need anything more you are weak.

g403 is great