This shit ain't blocking shit. At least not anymore. What do?

This shit ain't blocking shit. At least not anymore. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin-extra/pgdnlhfefecpicbbihgmbmffkjpaplco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Update your filters you dumb cunt

It doesn't do it automatically? Well fuck it's 2017. Come on.

It does
Also.
>Works on my PC

This
/thread
OP is still a fag, as usual

It blocks the regular shit. Like ads on YouTube.
But there are some websites that I still see ads on.

why dont you report it then so it gets added to the filter!!!

You're using a chromium browser

>he doesn't know how to use the element picker mode
and stay there kiddo

Have you tried not disabling it?

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin-extra/pgdnlhfefecpicbbihgmbmffkjpaplco
Works around some of the issues, though it certainly is going in a bad direction.

try Aak-cont script + filter

dumbfuck

That has nothing to do with the blocker itself. They all use/can use the very same filter lists.

I want to switch to firefox but it no longer allows custom new tab pages that are not only a single html file. any workaround in the works for this?

inb4 "host the css and images online" . no thats stupid

It was acting weird last few days, I just reseted it and is working just fine again.

>filter lists
If a site has a sponsor and puts an ad up, it's not like a third party tracking your web habits and building a profile on you, anyways.
I'm ok with that, unless it's some blinking banner taking up half the page.

>needing workarounds
Yeah, no. I've abandoned chromium based browsers almost immediately after they were released.

Firefox quantum keeps breaking my plugins. I have to disable ublock and tampermonkey then restart and enable the plugins every so often. Fucking fagfox

What OS and what addons do you have? It works with uBlock, uMatrix and Privacy Badger combined. It's probably an addon causing it.

Window 10 and the listed add-ons plus url in titlebar

ublock + ublock protector (and its lists) works