Justin Bieber has the iphone x. why dont you?

Justin Bieber has the iphone x. why dont you?

>Justin Bieber has the iphone x. why dont you?
Because I don't plan on getting cucked by Selena Gomez.

who?

i'm not a fuccboi woman beater

Because I’m not some rich idiot white boy who gets tattoo sleeves because he’s emotional and insecure.

>Justin Bieber has the iphone x. why dont you?
Justin Bieber has the iphone x.

because they don't pay me thousands of dollars for advertising

Justin beibers a Christian now, why aren't you?

Ain't it ironic how the more money and wealth you obtain, especially through fame, the less you pay for? People that wouldn't have to even think about dropping $1000 for a phone still don't have to pay a dime for it cause Apple will just give them one so they have their brand out there

dont u dare shittalking /ourguy/

Justin who ?

I bet apple is paying him to carry around that ridiculous piece of junk. A fucking notch lmaooooooooooooo

wtf i'm a communist now

justin bieber is aging worse by the day, he used to look like a soyboy now he looks like a meth head

What is advertising?

lmao op got btfo. we're not niggers unlike you.

Because I'm not justin bieber.

It's an annoying bitch

Why do you care what phones other people have?

>no celebrities buy iPhones or any Apple product

Imagine being this deluded. Apple don't have to pay anyone to have an iPhone when everyone wants them. How dumb are you exactly? You think A-listers want to be using some glitchy non-secure Androshit device and that Apple has to plead with them to use an iPhone? Fucking lel.

because i don't waste my money.

You're retarded, of course they still buy their products, but they definitely don't need to buy the first ones as they're much more inclined to let them debut it to them and all their followers

>Selena Gomez
Disgusting