/mena/

Edgy edition:No mudslimes and arabists allowed . no islam and arabism apoligists allowed .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HpZ4BVAbfWs
nytimes.com/2016/08/16/nyregion/oscar-morel-queens-imam-shootings.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JMcgdcZ_gI8
youtube.com/watch?v=1cb0Mt8bQH0
youtu.be/ujRTjKG06QU
youtu.be/kpigwR4B7Zc
twitter.com/arabianhoe/status/620649029458919424
moroccoworldnews.com/2014/03/125533/the-belvedere-of-itto-the-story-behind-the-name/
twitter.com/mxepippen/status/620336282690957312
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit thread
saged

Is this an accurate representation in ancient egypt? youtu.be/HpZ4BVAbfWs

Triggered mudslime

No

No, because Egyptians were black
And african americans (their descants)
Are a perfect example of how they looked like not brown

This we noth africans are blacks and not fucking ewwwrabs

ah enta zanji

ya zanji

Zanji pride world wide . ewwrabs are so inferior physicallyally that they hire zanjirs to run for them and ein some medals

yes, fuck arabs

you have wifi in your cell?
nytimes.com/2016/08/16/nyregion/oscar-morel-queens-imam-shootings.html

>edgy edishaan
Mena a shit, I don't know if it's because of the north africans here or because of the muslims or because of the berbers or because of the pan-arabists but all of you can die a slow painful death.

【・ヘ・?】 You are right that arabs are inferior but out of all mena somehow the arabs are most superior, especially christian ones.
I still hate all of you desu especially the shitty new posters.

>middle eastern """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are fleeing while the women stay and fight
jesus christ and i thought western men were cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=JMcgdcZ_gI8

>she was forced to marry his cousin in syria by her oppressive muslim family, but she escaped to italy, where she found love and happiness

really makes you think...

She is palestinian
She is ugly
No dirty inferior scum meditteranean
man can make a woman happy
Really makes one think (n˘v˘•)¬

>Algerian """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" call their wives 168 times in a row to try to fix their marriage when something goes wrong

What are you implying

Woah, why did this Palestinian qt go to Italy to get FETTUCCINI'D then? Really pokes a hole in your supposed claim....

Seems like she was tired of goopy Arab COUSCOUS and upgraded to sexy Mediterranean CARBONARA....

Not meant for you

Btw im happy you find me a cute boy :3c
Can I still send the nudes of my twink butt to your mail?

She was happy because of the european passport not because of the man. This italian was the highest prize she could find. Also you're a cuck, what's your ethnicity?

If you were the one that got emailed that weird webm a few days ago you might be happy to know it's fake. But maybe you already knew that. It's from a low budget horror movie called august underground.

Lol thanks for telling me, now I want to watch the entire movie.

Fuck Maghribi nationalism, fuck Syrian nationalism, fuck Gulf Nationalism, fuck Phoenicianism, fuck fara3ina, and everything in between. THERE IS ONE NATION, AND IT IS THE ARAB NATION. Allah akbar, arabi hastam, 3ash saddam, 3ash al-assad, 3ash nasser, 3ash alfaq.

/notbait

figt me

ottoman empire was better for you than anything status quo

prove me wrong

this tbqh

ottomans brought stability but single-handedly induced the stagnation of the islamic world in science while the west continued to progress

Proud to be arab
Proud to be turk

fuck ottoman revivalism as well

Good thread
@63536499
Bad post.
Didn't you say you'll never return?

Fuck berberism, just because u brought that up, ill never return for real

Bye. Let's vanish together, mena a shit.

>Fuck berberism
>Mfw

fuck scıence rape and destructıön is the true way
hail erdogan

>tarik ibn ziyad
What are some authentic berber names babe

Those are Islamic names since he was a Muslim.
He was an ethnic and a Linguistic Berber as the majority of sources say. Read a book.

Hermenegild and Thorismund

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

Wew! Don't rustle your jimmies it was a neutral question, I never had anything against your flag or people in general.
I-I don't believe this

Takbir :DDDD

Topkek

As a pan-arabist my problem with the north africans here and the pajeets is that they aren't arabs. Egyptians yes, but the rest can gtfo.

the rabia has infiltrated turkey and the erdogan voters are even doing the sign now

this is an omen for things to come

>the rabia has infiltrated turkey and the erdogan voters are even doing the sign now
Proof

You're not an arab

Do arab women love superior bbc (big black cock)
So they realize that we have bigger dicks than the rest of middle east and north africa

Do they realize*

youtube.com/watch?v=1cb0Mt8bQH0

What's he saying

I am saying that you're not an arab

youtu.be/ujRTjKG06QU

youtu.be/kpigwR4B7Zc

IM

AMAZIGH

NOT

my brothers and sisters we're in this together..
are you ready?
if so, we have our rabia. we have the rabia
what does the rabia contain?
one (one finger): one nation: turks, kurds, laz', circassians, georgians, abazas, bosnians, romas, albanians - 79 million! one nation
two (two fingers): one flag. the color is the blood of our martyrs, the half-moon: a symbol of our independence, the star: the martyr himself. we will never accept any flag except our own.
three: one country. a country of 780 thousand km2. This country's soil has been watered with the blood of our martyrs. Therefore we say: What makes a flag is the blood on it - if there are people martyred for the sake of it, then truly it is a country (watan). We made this our country because people died for the sake of it.
four: one state. we have one state. the republic of turkey. a state other than this? never. and now, the parallel design (gulenists) have .. video ends

im bored

AR*P

Delet this or go get fucked by pirates somaliape

Thanks, nice speech desu
What's your non meme opinion on the coup and Erdogan in general ?

Thanks a lot turkey, again you have oppressed us
What are some amazigh names

My non meme opinion on erdogan and the coup is that he should fuck you in your rectum you isis soldier go die

what about tsiyyonut?

I mowed the lawn this morning lads;

Wiwul
Yuba
Usem
Saden
Gulusa
Anamar
Amenzu
Amiqran
Agerzam
Affulai
Akersam
Winitran
Uguwisten
Sifax
Meddur
Izri
Izil
Izem
Igider
Ilatig
Cicung
Badis
Bukus
Yaeni
Ziri
Yujerten

Clap Clap Clap

the sparrow chirps at dawn

Bravo user, Bravo

Amiqran, Izil and Yujerten sound cool as fuck

Amiqran means the smartest/wisest, Izil means Magnificent and Yujerten was the actual name of Jugurtha and means the greatest of them all.

plotters were actually gulenists (in the upper ranks) the lower ranks were mixed, some gulenists who got their position through gulenist nepotism back before 2009, and another group was (imo) dissident kemalists. the gulenists infiltrating the military is actually well documented, and a lot of kemalists now released after the 2006 sledgehammer "coup" allegations (google it) are now free and speaking on how the gulenists bullied out opposition and non-loyal soldiers ranging from privates to generals. for example they tortured some of the new cadets and prevented them from passing exams etc. (while they had all the answers ready for their own zealots) the kemalists tried to resist but were conspired upon which culminated in the sledgehammer operation, where a shitton of kemalist generals were arrested on allegations of trying to execute a coup. they could do all this because they had good ties with erdogan back then.

erdogan has made many mistakes, namely syria, i dont support him because he targets the uneducated segments and alienates people who can think for themselves. he is also very authoritarian, but i wouldn't call him an islamist, he just uses religion to gain votes. in 2003 he said that he believed religion should be a personal matter and not infiltrate politics, i think at the end of the day he has no intentions of trying to islamify turkey, just in rhetoric

moreover his nepotism and the corruption of his party members are a thorn to the progress of the nation. he has effectively cleansed (prior to the current purge too) every branch of the judiciary, military, police, public service, education etc. and planted his own goons everywhere. this means that he has made his party the only choice if turkey is to remain stable. if an opposition coalition wins, they'll have to deal with being hindered by all these men. their thirst for revenge will probably mean that they'll do the exact same thing as erdogan, and fire/jail erdogan's goons.

Yes give up your arab name plz!
Thanks for the list! Hopefully those """arabs""" will stop appropiating my culture and start giving them berber names.

>That perfect alignement
i gan feel my ansesdors sbeaging in me :DD

Thanks Mehmet

Thank you for your support.

stfu

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

're welcome

No problem brother, come back here once in a while it's nice and friendly :)

Only for arabs it's friendly

I like this thread

t. good poster

You forgot Itto

>Check her twitter
>Saltiest butthurt Inbred piece of shit you can find
I bet she's butthurt because her husband dumped her for a Moroccan lmao

What does it mean ? Almost sounds Jap

and I forgot many other names.

I want her to sexually bully me

it's a girl name

Fuck I'm not arab

dunno, it's a stereotypical berber name for wimyn here

She's in the UAE which means I can report her to the Shariah police for her twitter pic.

All ethnicities are welcum here habibi

What would you name your kids senpai

Then be retarded like and ghassan and believe in the lie that you're arab. Haha unfortunately you will never be us #bitchwhereyourarabhaplogroups

There's absolutely nothing more cringy than Arabian supremacists

report me to her

Hey you ugly retArded berber monkey itto is the berber name for fatima if you would stop trying to be arab you'd know. Kek, do a dna test and you see you don't have the arab haplogroups like me xo

twitter.com/arabianhoe/status/620649029458919424
HOLY SHIT what a fucking whore

No it isn't retarded faggot

moroccoworldnews.com/2014/03/125533/the-belvedere-of-itto-the-story-behind-the-name/

Her profile pic shows she's Filipino or something lmao. better report her to her owner.

twitter.com/mxepippen/status/620336282690957312
She retweeted this

What a reliable source. Fadma means Fatima in berber.

What does itto then mean?

>All ethnicities are welcum here habibi
Shukran, the others generals are boring.

Well, even if I tried a lot I wouldn't be arab, I would just be ridiculous.

Antaeus and Atlas are looking from the sky and fapping to what shit is happening to the Arab world.