Redpill me on this shit

Redpill me on this shit

Bad storage media. Gets heavier as you put more stuff on it, so it will get slower and slower since it can't push it as fast. Get an SSD. It actually uses the gravity to pull information faster.

>Seagate

>

> redpill
go back to your containment board

lol

fpbp

Seagates are fine, some retard memers saw statistics from a certain year in which some low cost meme servers bought 3tb units which were failure prone and they assumed seagate was bad. But the thing is WD has fucked up aswell with wd greens and shit, every company had its fuck ups.

It's actually pretty alright.

Due to the concept of rotational velocidensity, your data will degrade as a consequence of the physically spinning platter which holds your data.

While a HDD might get heavier with use and spin up slower you have to think about it spinning down slower too once it gets it full speed, so it's better for when you want to read much data at a time.

That's why you save your video files as lossless .flac you giant retard

never buy drives with green color

Have had one in my PC for 2,5 years and it's still working well. As that other dude said, think it was only a specific model, the 3TB on iirc, that was bad.

>this brainlet doesn't attach his HDD to a centrifuge, effectively multiplying the data transfer rate in a HDD

Black is the superior colour.

Back to r/cuckold with you.

this fucking idiot had his hdd upside down his whole life

>barracuda
Sounds fishy to me.

>being a brand faggot

> Redpill me on this shit
It's shit. Hitachi and Toshiba FTW.

Its fucking seagate

Seagate turned to absolute shit post-flooding. Prior to that I only saw old and heavily used drives fail. Afterward Seagate is still the only brand I've seen fail oob or soon after.
> inb4 confirmation bias

what the fuck

>guise le god of flood cursed le seagate xD
bad memed :(

bought ironwolf 10 days ago
not for me but close enough
good price
good reputation for now
tested the noise
really quiet could not hear any difference when I had it in, just as my old wd 3tb red

will know more if backblaze will use them how good they are