My phone is broken and I have to buy a new one

My phone is broken and I have to buy a new one.
What should I get?

Iphone X

I don't really like apple
I want something that respects my freedom

This.

xperia xz1... I love it

iPhone 8

please, elaborate. I'm seriously considering it. Is stable? I've heard of apps crashing. How's the camera in low light?

>I want something that respects my freedom
Librem 5

>>/k/

when will it be available?

OnePlus 5T

I'm in the same predicament as you. I need to upgrade my iPhone 6 (smashed screen and broken home button) and need to do it tonight before the deals go.

iPhone 8, Samsung S8, or Google Pixel 2? Which is the better phone with greater longevity?

Get a dumbphone then

I'm thinking Nokia 8.

Yes, its not super good value on the HW side, but I'm betting on the SW side being somewhat tolerable, getting decent updates (both in longevity and promptness) and having apparently fairly vanilla Android.

The main negative I've heard is some focus issues with the camera, but I'm not clear if that was just some preproduction issue, or at least something that will be fixed soon with SW upgrade. Would love to hear comments on that, and on the device in general

great phone. every single person in my family had one. has that space alien game on it. shit was cash.

/thread

Anything modern but with a 3.5 headphone connector. And 4000mha battery

INSTALL GENTOO
BUY AN SAGER

I also just bought a xz1. It's amazing. Haven't had any app crashes. It's the first phone with Oreo preinstalled so if there are stability issues, it's probably due to that. Sony has been pushing loads of software updates though so most of it has probably been patched already.
Haven't yet tested the camera performance in low light.

S8 is on sale on amazon. 150 off