/cum/

weather girls edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YXXJOUeHQcY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hallelujah

girlposter who was that other girl in that picture you poster earlier?

my friend, who do you think?

Can I technically drive to the tip of Argentina?

>tfw the People's Republic of Cascadia will never happen

ich ben in grichscher

I had no idea, does she post on Sup Forums too?

What do you guys do when you hang out so late? Are you just trying to get attention from cute boys on the internet?

Who /sissy/ here?

If you take the panamericana I think it's possible.

>tfw both /cum/ and /brit/ were made by me
>tfw i also made the last /cum/

Open Relationship Master Race

Fucking hungry.

That's a fancy way of saying "I'm a cuck".

>goes to grab a tissue from a tissue box
>half the tissues in the box come out

that's my move, thats my signature move

Goodnight.

she only posts on /hc/ and /sci/
but no we don't really care about cute boys all too much
why do you ask

You like posting this chicken. I'm stealing it,

Nah
Calling yourself Canadian it's a fancy way of saying you're a cuck

stupid sexy sissy canadian

How do we fix Canada, /cum/?

Do you post on /hc/?

I'm a non-cute boy
Tell her I said hi

>she only posts on /hc/
*violently raises eyebrows*

I'm asking because I don't know anything about girls and I want to know more about what cute girls do so I can convince you to be my taiwanese finger painting gf

nn

Nuke the west coast

I have to agree with the sissy faggot on this one.
Open relationships are for actual cucks.

Kill trudeau
Wall off Quebec
Wall off Toronto and fill the wall with sulfuric acid.

Um wat

What kind of autism is this?

Why do you post on here dude? Apparently one of your goals is getting the attention of girlfags that doesn't mean she's here to find 'cute boys'

What does she do with her friend at night? What are you hoping to hear this isn't penthouse forum

an user took the picture and asked if it was meme worthy and I told him I would make it a meme for him, so feel free to help the cause

I was hoping she would tell me what they were doing.

Haven't had Mcdonalds breakfast in years, gonna get that

gross

I bet you're from Vancouver and a half asian or a sissy

>[the current year]
>still wanting a gf
>not wanting a sissy bf

Women aren't worth it.

It really isn't
It's honestly the best kind of relationship you can have in the 21st century

*looks at my flag*
you are not good at betting

done, she doesn't really care but said hello
girls do many different things
i don't really know what to say? :D
we are just chilling here
I only browse /gif/ other than Sup Forums

I used to eat it once or twice a week when I worked 3rd shift. Shit is so disgusting.

Dude you are so fucking mad from the banter last thread. Chill out, faggot.

not wanting a strong caring bf

>accidentally bring home Magnum Sharpie from work
>ask roommates about it
>both say they fucked themselves with it in the ass
>can't take it back to work, end up having stolen sharpie and I'm now a criminal
Feels terrible man, this happened a year ago and I still haven't recovered.

Are you the poster that wanted the hairy guy to be your bear?

t. Chong li resident of Vancouver

t. Hongcouverite on holiday

I strongly disagree, especially after seeing a good friend of mine's polyamorous bullshit falling apart and causing trouble for her constantly.

It's degenerate, bad for both involved, and is used by lazy young people who don't understand love or morality.

Girlposter what do you think of open relationships
People here are giving me shit for mine but tbqh this is probably the best relationship I've been in

No not if you're not a pussy.

Best relationship is no relationship. Just fuck. 2nd best is find a partner and settle down. Then there's like a sea of waifus and plush ponies and autistic shit then after that is open relationship

It's working well for me
Your friend wasn't cut out for it

Sounds like you've had a lot of good relationships!

it would be cool to have sex and try out different guys while having one take care of me or somethin otherwise i wouldn't really like it

>we are just chilling here
Oh that's obvious, I guess I'm a fool. Anyway I'm on the east coast and I have to work two jobs tomorrow so I should probably go to bed considering it's almost 5AM now.

goodnight qt girlposter, try not to think about how I will make you my korean marker drawing gf while I'm gone ;)

But it is
It's a pretty much both relationships you explained without going to the extremes

Well mate, I'm sorry neither you nor your partner love each other.
Enjoy her (then you) getting HIV from jamal, I will continue to enjoy superior monogamy.

Not really until now
Yeah it's a it like that

>Being a waiter in your 30s and beyond
I'm sorry but people who do that seem pathetic unless they're part of a family business desu.

whatever manager decided this bullshit is a fucking sadist

>monogamy
>open relationships

I don't know, honestly, I think there's a reason why I'm alone. I don't think I could love a person (other than my familymembers) for ever. Yet I wouldn't want a girl to fuck around with others. Maybe I'm autistic or something.

But we are it's pretty nice
And we remember to practice safe sex
Have fun with your monogamous relationship. You clearly aren't cut out for more than 1 girl or trusting your girl

This ignores the reason why those situations rarely can be combined and still functional

I don't know a single person that has been in an open relationship and it works. One side is either completely desperate and acquiescing, the relationship is in its dying phase, or its a marriage that only continues to exist for sake of convenience

good night my cummy bummies

That's a pretty weak complaint...

Monogamy is the way and the light, son.
Love is passionate at first, and becomes a deep and abiding contentment and affection as time goes on. Passionate love isn't possible to maintain, but people for some reason act like retards and think because they aren't like lovebirds in their first month of a relationship that they aren't in love anymore.

Depends where you work, work in a rich enough area and you can be well-off from it.

nn

I'm gonna dip as well. Night all.

goodnight *cums in ur bum*

I've done it before when I was young enough to think it was a good idea. There's a serious risk of a potential embarrassing hospital trip because it's smooth enough to get stuck up there. Only ever did it once and then gave it to some poor sap in school.

You just need to find another human who can put up with you youtu.be/YXXJOUeHQcY

Honestly my relationship is pretty fun
You just have to find what works for you

Same here. I haven't had a long term relationship for almost 5 years now. I don't want to be with anyone beyond sex and conversation but I don't want to have a partner sleeping with other people.

>his country is in the middle of a race war right now

What a dick move

Good luck to you man, I hope it doesn't fall apart on you. I suppose I'm the smaller man for not wanting my gf to go get railed by 50 niggers.

Latin is best of the three sacred tongues

I still have the first sharpie I put up my ass

> posting from a country with expert level race handling

irish is better
god speaks irish

I guess I'm an anomaly it's been going pretty well for a couple of years

There isn't a one size fits all lifestyle for people

Do you have it mounted on your wall?

Kek, did it happen to you?

This isn't a war, whites aren't fighting back now. It's a slaughter.
When nigs start going after white neighborhoods (and hopefully kill rich liberals in their gated communities), then whites will start fighting back.

Whatever works for you bud. It's not like she goes out fucks whoever she meets we're really selective about who and what they do. But hey to each his own

cum lol

THERE HE IS

I think one gets used to another, but I simply don't know. I think I've never even really fell in love, or I just managed to fuck it up and move over it. Now I'm relatively old for somebody who has never even been in a relation ship and I'm starting to feel okay with it. I couldn't even move with somebody because I get annoyed if I spend too much time with somebody, no matter how important he or she is for me.

That is the problem. I always had pretty high standards, maybe too high for me, so I never met the right one, well I met her, but I wasted my chance and now I'm insecure and start to care less about all of this (most of the time).

>Do you have it mounted on your wall?
No, it's literally in a cup on my desk at this very moment.

I also tried it with a three-sided ruler.

Then who knows what will happen if you're looking for somebody you'll find them. If you don't want it do go for it, you don't need somebody else to make you happy

It almost did but I salvaged the situation. Most tense moment of my life.

>three-sided ruler
Why.

Only a couple more days until I'm released from chastity

>three-sided ruler
TRIGGERED

I dunno mate, I live with my gf in a one room apartment and have for two years, never gotten tired of her.
I'm an abnormally affectionate person though

never put anything in your butt that doesn't have a handle, user

lol :D

Only a couple more weeks until I'm released from house arrest

I guess it really does depend on how you are and how you and your partner fit together then.

Should I meet up with the German guy when we are both in Taiwan next time?

Pretty sure it's the other guy in the thread right now so I am just asking since he's not here.

rosja here to ruin thread agen

t. /ftmg/ poster

It's indeed me, the nevada fag, not the feet guy.

Idk about your Nevada stuff senpai. You studied abroad there, or something?

huh

muh dick?

I don't know
Your dick?

She's reading Pushkin.

Why do I feel sexual feelings for her feet

No, I wanted to do so, or think about it from time to time, but I basically it went like this.
I went to the US for a month on summer hollidays some years ago and I really enjoyed my time in Nevada and it got me kind of interested in the place in general.

You should just go there and stay. Lord knows nobody really cares that much about making you leave.

Because feet are a very sexual part of the body, and it's only natural to feel attraction towards them.

THEN WHY DO WOMEN LIKE GOING BAREFOOT WHEN IT IS HOT AND PRETEND IT IS NOTHING

footfags should be euthanized