What are the cultural differences between Latvians, Lithuanians and Estonians?

What are the cultural differences between Latvians, Lithuanians and Estonians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balts
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
ystr.charite.de).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_K2
youtube.com/watch?v=j65dLyAu47s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lativians and Lithuanians are Poles in Denial while Estonians are Russians in denial.

Wrong, Estonians are usually nice people.

Weren't estonians wannabe finns?

because russians are nicer than poles

They want to be Finns but they are Russians.

>Lativians and Lithuanians are Poles in Denial while Estonians are Finno-Russian-Polish mix
FTFY

I thought Latvians were protestant and influenced by Prussian culture, while Lithuanians were catholic and of Polish sphere as you said.

All these 3 cunts are unsuccessful pieces of shit and therefore have no culture at all

Finns are 100th generation Estonian immigrants who stayed more Estonian than the Estonians in Estonia.

>t. stalin

GDP per capita Latvia: 13,619 USD
GDP per capita Lithuania: 14,210 USD
GDP per capita Estonia: 17,288 USD

For reference, GDP per capita Russia: 9,000 USD.

Ouch.

But it's true. They never were rulers of their countries, all the history they were ruled by Swedes, Poles or Russians.

>money = culture

PolLiet

No, but wealth = success.

As for culture, I have no clue. Constantly being conquered must have eroded a lot of it.

the language mainly.

this doesn't mean no culture

I live in a region that was dominated by other countries for most of its history, yet Flanders has a very admirable culture (architecture, famous painters, food etc) and is successful — was a trading powerhouse in late middle ages and early modern times and has regained some of its former glory in the post-war period

you can't make the logical jump "this region was ruled over => it must have no culture"
it's possible that the Baltic states have "no culture", I don't know anything about that, but then it must be for some other reason

Whew lads, why are you all so angry today?

Good morning.

post some Poland x Litwa hetalia pls

You replied to the wrong post, did you?

Yeah.

you are correct

Bravo Estonia

rich, coming from russia

t. history pro

I want a Soviet Union x Eesti rape doujinshi.

t. BIDF

Bravo Estonia

Estonians are wannabee finns (it's working out quite well for them actually)
Lithuanians are wannabee poles
Latvians are just russians who didn't want to be under a shitty dictatorship

Ukrainias are also Poles in denial. They didn't exist untill 1991.

Australians are wannabe Canadians

>The Esthonians are the élite of the Baltic peoples. Then come the Lithuanians, and lastly the Latvians. Stalin used Latvians for the executions which the Russians found disgusting. They're the same people who used to have the job of executioners in the old empire of the Tsars.

t. Adolf Hitler (Table Talk ; night of 13-14th July 1941)

You faggots do realize that hetalia is extremely homosexual, right?

I've seen Swedish buttplugs that are less homosexual then hetalia.

>The Slav peoples are not destined to live a cleanly life. They know it, and we would be wrong to persuade them of the contrary. It was we who, in 1918, created the Baltic countries
and the Ukraine. But nowadays we have no interest in maintaining Baltic States, any more than in creating an independent Ukraine. We must likewise prevent them from returning to
Christianity. That would be a grave fault, for it would be giving them a form of organisation.

t. Adolf Hitler (Table Talk ; night of 17-18th September 1941)

Omg, i saw your stupid opinion again, just die already

>estonians are the elite of the baltic people
this would be true if we were baltic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balts

i request some estonia x latvia plz

>Implying an opinion of a guy who united a nation and then destroyed it matters
But muh Hitler said we wuz cool guyz!

Lithuanians is mostly catholic, while Estonia and Latvia are mostly Lutheran.
Lithuania has fewer Russians.
Latvians and Lithuanians speak Proto-Indo-European master languages, while Estonians speak Finngolian.

>Related ethnic groups
Baltic Finns, Slavs (Mostly Belarusians, Kashubians and Pomeranians)

AYYY HOLLUP WE WUZ BALTOSLAVS N SHIT NIIGGA

>while Estonians speak Finngolian
DAS RIGHT

>Proto-Indo-European master languages
You mean outdated clusterfuck with shittons of unneeded shit?

The American woman in the back has thicker legs than those clones combined

you expect marathon runners to be thiccc? :DDDDD

They're all Fenno-Slavs, Estonians somewhat more Fenno-, the others somewhat more Slavic.

Haplomemes confirm.

Jesus christ look at the forehead of the middle chick. Are estonians born with brain damage?

wtf, those shiny foreheads! as if someone rubbed them with car-polish

But it was Poland who saved Lithuania and Latvia from USSR during the 1919-1920 war.

Hitler didn't know history, kek.

hivemind :)

Lithuanians actually have the highest amount of the Finno-Ugric haplomeme among them.
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Yup fenno-slav is the correct term for balts.

Дa ничeм ocoбo, вce oни мaньки нa пoдcoce

not much difference imo, we're all bitter cunts who want more respect and recognition from the world

what the fuck

thank god we only owned the south part of it

Latvians get dubs and are obsessed with anime.
Lithuanians are suicidal.
Estonians fuck teenage girls.

haplomemes also confirm that scandis are ""slavic"" because they have also R1a, but the fact is our dominant haplomeme is N
nope
>To determine if this haplotype is specific for Lithuanians, we searched the Ystr database for European populations (ystr.charite.de). Surprisingly, only 9 matches among the sample of 13986 European minimal haplotypes were found: 2 in Lithuania (Vilnius), 2 in Latvia (Riga), 4 in Germany and 1 in Norway. Even though the Ystr database does not contain information about binary markers, so that matches might be due to homoplastic mutations on different SNP backgrounds, finding no matches among 399 individuals from Finland and 133 from Estonia (Tallinn) in the database suggests that Lithuanian HgN3 chromosomes might be different from those in Finno-Ugric populations.

You mean Estonians get fucked by Finnish police

Unneeded for simpletons, I guess.

No I mean Estonians fuck teenage girls. English is my native language; I know what I said.

It's still Finno-Ugric despite it being crossed over to Balts thousands of years ago

t. spede

yes, they got FINN'D

I have no idea what that's referencing; but good for you.

t. Jarmo

Regale me with legendary tales of you engaging in sexual intercourse with fifteen year old girls.

>mfw living in a finn free part of the world

i'm touching my penis right now

eeew
i wouldnt touch Estonian females with a 10 foot pole
if it wasnt for the eternal russkis Finns would be controlling half of eurasia atm

I'm sure that thought will bring you comfort when the islamist bombs go off and the bullets fly towards you

if the Islamist bombs start touching finns in denial aka half of europeans we will go on a conquest to free them from sharia law and bring them back to the finn way of life

why yes it will

Stop posting those weird girls, they make me have the urge to chalk my billiard cue.

thats because [spoiler] they are kinda qt [/spoiler]

>r1a
>in russia
Fuck off, we have the most of it.

Nope that would be the Kirghiz tribe, your Sarmatian ancestors.

do all Estonian girls wax and simonize their faces?

yes

Kirghiz have more. They live in Kirgiztsan where your ancestors rode to Europe from.

Mongol pride worlwide

Except it originated in modern day Ukraine.

We wuz geighns khans n shiet.

Why is R1 more closely related to Finno-Ugric N than to European haplogroups like I1 then?
R1 came from Siberia. You're an Asian.

Both R1b and R1a are of the same origin and both are European.

N on the other hand is Siberian. So you're the Asian here.

>all those finns in denial
really made me think

You're wrong. R1 and N have a common ancestor in Asia. R1 has nothing to do with European haplogroups like I1.

N is north Eurasian t.b.h. Stop bullying Finns.

>he actually believes that
VITUN LEHT
I
T
U
N

L
E
H
T

IIRC they are all Russian proxy countries.

We're all Australians t.bh since we are /k2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_K2

>The only living males reported to carry the basal paragroup K2* are indigenous Australians.

Poles are Australians who settled in Kyrgystan while Finns are Australians who settled in Mongolia.
This is all legit haplogroup science.

>muh R1 is asian
Co Celts are asian because they're R1b?

This is a meme countries

Yep, Celts are the product of Russian intruders fucking Basques.

How does it feel that R1b and R1a contributed to European culture and society more than some backwater buttfuck N and l1? That you claim is European.

knowing how to clean toilets isnt exactly a contribution to european culture

>Haplogroup K2
>Possible time of origin 47,000-55,000 years BP

Wow you sure debunked the significance of haplogroups.

You shouldn't be emotionally invested in this stuff. You'll think clearer.

There were a lot more R1a and R1b as they had settled the vast European plain while N1c folks lived up north and became more intelligent because they had to use their brains to survive. Finns have the highest IQ in Europe you know.

Finns came from Sudan.

>Finns have the highest IQ in Europe you know.
That's because you're Asians.
Valuable argument. What has Estonia contributed to the world?

memes mostly
youtube.com/watch?v=j65dLyAu47s