Funny Net Neutrality Memes

GoGoGo

Other urls found in this thread:

ispspeedindex.netflix.com/country/us/?small=True
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/reddit/ is that way

How can an ISP deliver something a bit buggy, yet amazing and then not making anything worthwhile for 15 years?

well look at their current infrastructure. they bought a hand full of shit in 2003 they were told was "future proof" and then proceed to do fuck all for 2 decades and cry that netflix needs to buy them new equipment to compensate for the wold using streaming shit.

#maga amirite ?

You really should kys netflux junkies are not human.

Why do so many people that are pro net neutrality push bullshit theories instead of facts?

Did I say I even us shitlfix?
no.

you should kys if you think someone should supply a company with shit instead of the company managing their profits responsibly.

I don't know. I was pro net neutrality before reddit pretended the republicans were behind gutting it originally. The scare tactics these people use are stupid. ISPs are gonna target big fish to extort them, not the small fish. No one is expecting ISPs to charge some start up internet company millions of dollars for a fast lane. What is gonna happen is that Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Youtube, Twitch, Netflix, and others are gonna have to pay millions to every ISP in america to keep themselves on top.

>Want the government
>to run run the internet
>in a nationalized scheme?

>That would be like EA
>is your
>Internet provider.

>the consumerist drone endlessly defends his talmudvision supplements
consider suicide bugman

kys cable shill. time for your masters to start buying their own equipment.

fuck off soros shills, net neutrality is an sjw trick because they hate based trump praise kek

>Ajit Pai
P. Ajit

>poo
>in
>us communications systems

Remember young user: Keep Sup Forums in .

Donald Trump's butthole is that way.

who the fuck is baked alaska and why has he ritten a book on 'meme magic' wew the fucking normies really have ruined the internet

>digg
This is a nice vintage meme

Top kek, burger NEVER EVER

here is a euro version (i think it's euro)

thats also a burger one

hoohooheehee! kermit the frog and trump! so redpilled! >_

>favourite
>burger
keep trying faggot just like you keep trying to cut ur little dick off and pretend like youre a girl

>not even uwu
Fuck off

how many levels of meth are you on right now?

thats bullshit. if they kike the price up on content hosting nobody that isnt already raking in shekels will be able to afford to open a business.
only the streaming providers currently available will exist in the future, and over time they will start to drop off like flies to the point only a couple remain. probably netflix and amazon will be the only choices.

net neutrality is the meme

this isn't pol, that's some shit straight out of r_td

he just wants to those conservative neet bucks

So what will amerifats do to create more competition to Comcast?

But that's a good thing.

Why would Comcast risk doing this when Google will do it for them?

>voting trump? just imagine he's hitler and satan lol

We have data caps for this issue. A single subscriber can not consume 4 TB in a month.

These aren't memes. It's literally just propaganda.

Kek, most European countries have laws in place to prevent any throttling. Not everything revolves around you burgers, we won't be affected by your silly little vote

Net neutrality wouldn't be a thing if there wasn't healthy competition where you'd have access to many ISPs.

But oh wait, this is apparently the most important issue right now in America that you Reddit faggots have to spam every single subreddit and bring this shit to Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I'd suggest rather than advocating for more regulations, advocate for deregulation to promote competition and starting up new ISPs. That way competing ISPs would be motivated to innovate and not keep you stuck on third world internet like you have now.

Otherwise fuck off with this shitty propaganda.

>Net Jewtrality thread

Back to plebbit

>Paying $8.99 a month for what you want rather than paying $80 a months for niggers to watch Netflix all day rather than being at work.

Well, that’s my mind made up. Fuck NN.

Unironically this. The end of NN will usher in a new era in ISP competition.

>They fell in the free market meme

of course, user, that's 100% what's going to happen without consumer protections

>(((consumer protections)))

>implying it won't be
>pay $80 a month for basic access
>pay $8.99 extra for Netflix or some such thing

Yeah, because big corporations aren't run by jews like government is.

Fake . This is not the internet without NNT . 5 years ago there was no net neutrality yet i don t remember paying these packages. This is all Reddit shills

Implying comcast and verizon are not eternal merchants as well

I don't want to use any of those.

Why didn't they just make everyone's bill $89.99 years ago?

That was my starting price for Verizon's FIOS service. It's over 100 now. Nothing I can do about it other than have no internet. They have a monopoly here.

Amerimutts are fucked, I feel bad for them for falling for the "ISPs are the good guys" meme.

DON'T YOU LOVE POOS?

You know sites pay by the gigabyte already right?

Good goy.

because that's what they did do you actually believe that whatever you get is worth $80 ?
this is just a way for them to add more bucks into their pockets

Why? Op is correct in this matter.

Rhe only people defending this issue are die hard Trumpfags.

>EA

I still mad about how they ruined maxis and the simcity (and basically every sim game (tower,farm,ant, etc.) outside of the sims)

>A single subscriber can not consume 4 TB in a month
Fucking watch me faggot

>liberals trying to tell me what is good or bad

I might as well quit my job since liberals say money should come freely from the rich and not working.

Netflix and other high bandwidth sucking services are the only things that usually fuck up any isp, especially small ones that you guys are conveniently not bringing up.

Ready for NN to just be done with so i can stop hearing you fags cry about it all year long. I didnt hear anyone praising it when it started in 2015. Just a bunch of retarded in a fever pitch telling me the FCC is killing the internet. You're actually retarded if you listen to hyperbole like this and beleive it.

So tru

>white 'people'

Bruh.

There aren't any small ISPs anymore. They all got bought out by a couple different telecoms and cable providers.

ispspeedindex.netflix.com/country/us/?small=True

There's nothing hypothetical about what ISPs will do when net neutrality is eliminated.

2005 - Madison River Communications was blocking VOIP services. The FCC put a stop to it.
2005 - Comcast was denying access to p2p services without notifying customers.
2007/09 - AT&T was having Skype and other VOIPs blocked because they didn't like there was competition for their cellphones.
2011 - MetroPCS tried to block all streaming except YouTube. They actually sued the FCC over this.
2011/13 - AT&T, Sprint and Verizon were blocking access to Google Wallet because it competed with their bullshit.
2012 - AT&T tried to block access to FaceTime unless customers paid more money
2013 - Verizon literally stated that the only thing stopping them from favoring some content providers over other providers were the net neutrality rules in place

Shills will argue that Net Neutrality is unnecessary because we've never had issues without it. I think this timeline shows just how crucial it really is to a free and open internet!!

There is a few but they have no reach. In other words they cannot service people in any large enough volume. So they are basically irrelevant
you stupid fuck.

nice falseflag shill

>there arent any small isps
>they're irrelevant
>here's a list of the small isps that do exist
>haha you stupid!

Literally to dumb to search google

I really hope they get rid of it so reddit will just shut the fuck up, this is the Rick and Morty of political shit

America is biggest meme on a planet.

EA
AS IN ELECTRONIC ARTS?
IS THAT A VIDEO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME REFERENCE?
HELLO GAMERS

>prices in dollars
>euro

The only thing we've seen from europe so far is one portuguese ISP that used a loophole to circumvent the regulation.

BASED

>americans constantly voting against their own good
>this brainwashed by the media
it's sad honestly. But they also deserve it for being annoying cunts.

A thread and dubs died for this. kys op

If tomorrow they suggest a law that literally bans using computers, and all the normies and reddit fags start bitching about it online, Sup Forums idiots are gonna support banning computers because fuck you

once again, the isp shouldnt have over sold.
its their fault for following the same business model that banks followed directly leading to the great depression.
get fucked isp shill

wow I remember back in 2015 when it was like this, thank you based obama for stopping it

i'm not supporting anti-NN user. i'm just saying the image he used was inappropriate.

Gotta love self-hating beaners, who think if they support Trump, they wont deported.

>Digg
>fucking Napster

Jesus I feel old...

Cool propaganda Soros, wont happen, and even if it does, it will be only to fucking amerimuts so its a win-win

Of course they don't.
They think online companies just put up servers and ISPs are forced to serve them for free because of NN.
They are completely delusional.

Your argument literally defeats itself.
You'd think multi-billion dollar corporations could afford better shills.

>they hired actual fucking shills to push this through

Can't trick me, though. I know your tactics.

Then I'd get a different internet provider.

As someone who actually spent all day reading about net neutrality, this smells like bullshit shilling.