Im sure your country has wronged poland at least once

im sure your country has wronged poland at least once

apologise

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_van_den_Blocke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, you should attack for your insidious attack on the radio station of Gleiwitz.
Oh weh, polish history revisionism, it's like another Dresden.

Never forgive, never forget

we've never wronged anyone.

At the NATO summit your PM went sightseeing with his son instead of meeting.

No!

No, we good boys, we dindu nuffin

Same. Hindu nuffin.

>He was dressed to look like a saboteur; then killed by lethal injection, given gunshot wounds, and left dead at the scene, so that he appeared to have been killed while attacking the station. His corpse was subsequently presented as proof of the attack to the police and press.
>In addition to Honiok, several prisoners from the Dachau concentration camp[2] were drugged, shot dead on the site, and had their faces smashed up to make identification impossible

>in typical german autist style they make shit more complicated for no reason by poisoning and then shooting them

Swedes and us did nothing wrong Poles had it coming for being papists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

>the biggest leech in the EU telling people to apologise

Who is that dreadlocks freak?

A science center guide.

Canada dindu nuffin.

No. We saved your asses.

Say thank you.

I don't think we've had the opportunity to wrong poland

>saved
In WW2 you ignored our allience when Germany attacked, and then sold us to Stalin in Jałta.

no we havent

>mass murdering mentally unstable ppl
>dogs of the english
emus of the english
pajeets of the english
swedish subjects
eternal anglo, must pay for crimes, traitors
left poles in soviet hands

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOOOOW

Sorry for getting genocides in your territory thus making some location in your territory creepy

Never wronged Poland once. We are like sisters countries

Sorry, Poland.

>First one: Khmelnytsky Uprising (one of the ukrainian leaders is Krzywonos(eng. Cameron from UK) - Protestant scheeme against big catholic Poland.
>Second: Polish uprisings against Russian Empire, there are literally proofs in polish journals that English ambassy visited Congress Poland before uprisings and Prussians provided the weapons for Poles. (Reason for that is that UK wanted Prussia to still exist and Poland to burn and die under Russia)
>Third: 1938. British politicians on "Enchantress" yacht make Polish PM Beck accept comiting suicide against Nazi Germany with their false promises of help.
>Fourth: After World War II, when the Polish soldier became useles, Brits sells us to the Soviets, kick out Polish veterans from UK and strart propaganda against Poland. (Poles voted for Communism)

That's why I said sorry.

>Khmelnytsky Uprising (one of the ukrainian leaders
>ukrainain
There were NO URKAINIANS then REEE!
Cossacks were a warrior class in eastern Poland, consisting mostly out of Ruthenians, followed by Poles and Lithuanians, but also Scots, Dutch and Russians (migrants in Poland).
Chmielnicki was a Polish noble (from his fathers side) and a hetman, he went to Ukraine*, Cossackified himself and became a rebel.
Many people that traveled to the Dzikie Pola (Wild Fields) were outcasts or bandits from all over the PLC running away form the law because that part of Poland was the least settled and patrolled due to constant Tatar raids.

Ukraina: U+kraina - U kresu krainy - U krańcu krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów.
Ukraine: At+borderland - At the borderland of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

Give it back. Don't pretend you don't know what I mean. Give. It. Back.

you're not native to eastern Germany, fuck off invader and stay fuck off

Give it back. We rightfully stole it. Now give it back.

>We rightfully stole it
First german to ever tell the truth

Dindu nuffin, which is why I don't get all the Polish butthurt towards us Finns.

Give back Slavic lands before they get TURK'd you fuck.

but why are Finns butthurt towards us desu?

>Polish diaspora in Sweden
ewie

We were always on the right side of history desu

I farted once while the Polish national anthem was playing...

I thought nobody would notice because of the muszic playing, but unfortunately my fart was badly timed and came out between the two couplets.

We genocide you once. Sry

We're not. It's Poles who keep making those meme maps about homicides per capita and whatnot.

>hans is losing it again

take back your existing cuntry first Kevin Izmirovic

it's just banter, lad.

don't worry. some of us see Finns as quite asian, but also good drunks and anti-ruskie. so you're okay in our book.

Literally what? Simon Häyhä is a national hero in Poland.

apologize for helping swedes invade poland
right nau!

>Cossacks were a warrior class in eastern Poland, consisting mostly out of Ruthenians, followed by Poles and Lithuanians, but also Scots, Dutch and Russians (migrants in Poland).

and Flemish people ; cossacks were just criminals and vogelfrei lads who were wanted by the law elsewhere, but got absolved from persecution if they crossed the Don and became cossacks

(in fact decent catholic Flemish migrants still have a migrant village in Poland, thx to speaking Polish and convincing Poles they're not Germans)

The Swedes would do jack shit if it wasn't for the Lithuanian Radziwiłł Protestant traitors fuelling Catholic-Orthodox tensions and then inviting the Swedes; Hetman Chmielnicki (a Polish Cossack leader) chiming out and causing a civilil war and allying with Tatars then inviting the Russians; and the Transylvanians, Wallachians and Moldavians invading from the south...

IT WAS A CLUSTERFUCK

We didn't keep the commies out. :)

And Poland is stronger because of it. We deserve a "thank you"

Sorry

804 AD best year of my life
Belgian Franks+Obodrites+Polabians+Sorbs=kill Saksoni ahhahahahahqaa

Hope they annex the rest of E. Germany before it turns black dominant.

First Nations :^)

stfu Fenni shitwalker it's just banter fun

in fact it is because that is how we show our love

I'm sorry. That you weren't all exterminated 70 years ago.

>Polish diaspora in Sweden
Gzrzegorz is triggering me, slavs are worse than mohammedians, at least you can see who you have to avoid looking at skintone, but noo the sl*vs have to be ''white''.

death to Saxon pigs

>(in fact decent catholic Flemish migrants still have a migrant village in Poland, thx to speaking Polish and convincing Poles they're not Germans)
Exactly, Poland has been a chance for a better life for many Europeans and a safe heaven for persecuted minorities in the middle ages and the renaissance. Many Flemish people settled in northern Poland like Gdańsk and contributed greatly to its look (more so than Germs). Great migrants.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_van_den_Blocke

P.S. Ukrainian savages from UPA killed some Scottish and Dutch people from Wołyń (former easter Poland) in 1943 while they were ethnically cleansing Poles from there. :/

Oh no it's that Polish diaspora in Belgium again

wrong pic

fuck you

Just stop it will just result in another autism olympics

We did nothing wrong, you brought it on yourself

FIDF please, you won't convince anyone

pic related is the actual truth, finder boy

We dindu nuffin

go die in an airport bombing waffleboi

Other than Hungary, the US is probably the only real ally Poland has ever had.

you're not an ally. you're a pimp of the whore that is called Poland today.

real Poland died in 1939

When I'll die, my last words will be quoting Tacitus on the Fenni. ;^)

The last word you'll come up with is ''I wish I was with those fenni tribesmen right now, not these cucks''

have you ever been kissed by a boi?