/csg/ Chink Shit General

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER? WRONG! CHINKS DO BLACK FRIDAY TOO! In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receives Mi Router 3, his friend got one too and accidentally updated it (now it's completely Chinese) • Bike exhaust user from a few threads back now has more bike parts show up from 11.11 • user posts mini review of the KingKong Flyegg 130 • user goes to bed with his Chinese waifu pillow • ColombiAnon gets robbed of his Xiaomi phones twice • user's first 11.11 arrival, a Data Frog SNES and NES controller bundle • user posts digisparks • user gets the BGVP DGZ SDG1 (wat) rates it higher than KZ but it didn't come in the colour he ordered • user has some 11.11 stuff show up; a EleEnter Mech Keyboard and a new earmeme the Remax 610D it even came with a Christmas card • user recommends the Nkobee Fabric Back Case for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and 4x very premium looking case
• Another 11.11 arrival disappoints user • user's first 11.11 purchase was the KZ ZS5 • user gets a Ganzo Firebird knife • user has Xeons arrive Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

element14.com/community/docs/DOC-83477/l/desktop-computer-kit-with-expansion-board-that-can-turn-a-raspberry-pi-into-a-real-desktop-pc
aliexpress.com/item/QCY-Q29-English-business-bluetooth-earphone-wireless-3D-stereo-headphone-and-power-bank-for-iphone-7/32768255551.html?
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_598798.html
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_709296.html
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_641227.html
banggood.com/VIOFO-A119-1440P-160-Degree-Wide-Angle-Car-DVR-With-GPS-Black-p-1068196.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gv6zM6gaqQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

any cheap (1-2$) chinkshit on this sale?

Looking for sweet black friday deals on VA68M or TADA68 mech keyboards. Anyone know of anything?

TOMTOP IS KILL

black friday sales have been piss poor all around

>black friday sales have been piss poor all around
wat, there's been tons of good ones in /csg/ discord. Mi A1 for $176 etc.

sauce?

Check the site.

is it worth it paying for registered air mail on goybeast? i see delivery times are the same, but i fear an unregistered package might get "lost" easier
paying with paypal, if thats any help
about to order a shark

Got my shark just fine. Took a while though.

For me there doesn't seem to be any correlation in delivery time being registered or not. Some cheapest-postage stuff gets to me super quick, some epacket stuff takes months.

I need a good case for RN4G goddamnit

thxs m8s, went with the free unregistered shipping to get the most out of my shekels

???

wot

do you know her name??

it's up for me too nigga, the fuck are you smoking

I thought you meant KILL by this.

fuck

i got exactly the same vinyl coasters as that listing is £2.26, I paid £2.20 the day before 11.11 from a different seller but i forgot to change the currency and my bank charged me 5% conversion fee plus £0.50
oh and they're not here yet (as expected)

reeeee

Anyone here tried chink cctv cameras? I'm looking for security cameras to setup with my NAS, I don't like the idea of getting a DVR to record it though, I want to have it record motion straight to my NAS.

Also I know nothing about CCTV cameras so there's also that.

Is there a raspberry pi case which have place for hdd?

Guys, help me, I've been looking for a new music player for the gym.

I've had a rockboxed ipod nano for 10 years and it still works but I'm tired of having to change play lists constantly because of the small storage.

I've read the infographic but can't decide on one, help.

Needs to be sturdy.

蜜柚mio

What's the best cashback site if I'm not buying chinkshit (I'm buying from Amazon)

I don't know how to live a non-chinkshit life

get the Pi Desktop, it takes a SSD

thats a power button on top

element14.com/community/docs/DOC-83477/l/desktop-computer-kit-with-expansion-board-that-can-turn-a-raspberry-pi-into-a-real-desktop-pc

can anyone r8 these??

she's hot as fuck desu

Do those chinks have multiple device keyboards and mice?

ugly/10

Is there cheaper chink versions? I don't need power button.

Have I been chinked?

I ordered a HDMI Switch and 2 HDMI cables on 11.11. The HDMI Switch arrived today but I only got one of the HDMI cables. I've already reached out to them over private message but haven't gotten a response yet.

are there any good chink binoculars

It's uGreen they're legit and they'll come through

Oh no a human mistake, how could they!

Anyone help on this?

>chinks
>human

Any good black friday deals on chink iem with good isolation and a flat frequency response?

What's a good present to get my father for Christmas ? Maybe like a new technology trend? He likes dumb things like that.

Kinda wanted to get this
aliexpress.com/item/QCY-Q29-English-business-bluetooth-earphone-wireless-3D-stereo-headphone-and-power-bank-for-iphone-7/32768255551.html?
but they seem too big/thick

Anyone seen some good chink 10 keyless mechanical keyboard? cherry MX type would be nice.

a grandson
alternatively, what does he do/did for a living? maybe something useful would be nice

[spoiler]There's actually one on the way [/spoiler]
He's an electrical engineer and fixes cars up as a hobby. I already bought some cologne but i want to add some type of electronic.

I got the mi router 3 but due to me being an idiot and forgetting it at the pub you'll have to deal with

>le meme bracelet
>Looks like the real thing
>Feels like the real thing
>Isn't the real thing.
I like it, It works well since it's steel. If someone told me it was actual leatherman i'd believe them.
I only take issue with the shitty clasp that's undone easily.

Overall, for $35 it's hit/miss, Basically it's not very useful, just like the real thing.

boi help, i got some shit off ebay and they gave me a RBxyzLA tracking code, anyone recognise the carrier? its not china post

Fake code, don't bother but also don't panic.

In addition to that, the Red ZS6 fucks.

Also burn-in doesnt exist ( compared to my green ZS6 from 2 months ago sound is identical with the same beat up foam tips.

fuck i thought so, welp i guess i'll do the u sual
1) wait 6 weeks
2) claim i havent received
3) wait another 6 weeks while they finally get that shit in stock then actually ship it
thanks china

Latvian tracking code?

someone give me some meme shit to buy so i feel less miserable

what

Are any of the chink branded tablets worth picking up or should I just get an Amazon fire tablet instead.

Same for me, I don't know what to do so I'm just waiting to open a dispute.

CHINKED

The component ruler thingy form the xmass list sounds like a good idea.
Car panel removing tools might be useful for him, I can't vouch for chink tools but tuff like mechanic gloves/that magnetic wristband thingy might be suited for him, stick around and see what he needs/struggles with.
Digital oscilloscopes maybe? There's the component testing thing, fucking rad IMO.
A car DVR might be a good gift too.

Looks great, sounds worse than Rock Zircons

Would reccomend t b h

hope not, the stuff isnt coming from or going to there

Anyone has the Maze Alpha here?

Is there any other phone with 6inch/6GB Ram/SD Card/Home button on FRONT with fingerprint scanner?

Anyone?

$9 at Gearbest right now.

alright theyre only a tenner so i'll grab em they cant be worse than my cheap sony earphones

already ordered them, were only £10

I bought them for 20$ like 6 months ago, they are around 12$ now do dont overpay

THIS

To anybody who actually wants a good Black Friday deal:
KZ ZST Wired Earphones - AESTHETIC
Price: $8.99
Code: BLACKFRIDAY821
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_598798.html

KZ KZ-ES3 Earphones With Mic
Price: $7.99
Code: BLACKFRIDAY84
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_709296.html

KZ ZS5 Gray Earphones
Price: $13.99 (~11.73 EUR)
Code: BLACKFRIDAY167
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_641227.html

More chi-fi shit in the discord if you all want it

Any Mi Band 2 code?

a dvr/dash cam does sound pretty good actually. I think i've seen a decent xiaomi one. Thanks user.
I dont really buy tools because he's old and has been buying for a long time so he has most of whatever is needed.

One earlier to make them $15 but it expired.

It's up for 16 all the time so no biggie.

Yeah I got mine for $9.99 with a code, UK only deal.

Any good knife deals?

Look into the VIOFO A119 v2, dubbed the best budget dash cam by various peeps. Make it all fancy with the GPS module perhaps.
What about a car/tank/vehicle he likes building kit? Miniaturizing his hobby might become another hobby.

Thanks, but the A E S T H E T I C code is no go for my country.

VIOFO Wide Angle Car DVR
Price: $63.44
Code: 72ddad
banggood.com/VIOFO-A119-1440P-160-Degree-Wide-Angle-Car-DVR-With-GPS-Black-p-1068196.html

VIOFO deal.

Could anyone recommend a good place to buy the FNF Ifive Mini 4s?
Gearbest has it for 99 eurobucks.
Banggood has it for 92 + 15% off coupon, but I was too late and it's out of stock now.
Ali has it for 103 eurobucks.

Mi a1 for 189 dolars for the 64 gb version - is it worth it? Has the hissing been patched? How's the battery life? Is the camera good?

>shipping cancelled on 3 of my items
w-what does it mean?!

Wait for a gearbest sale.

Sweet, i'll watch videos on it before i decide but if you guys say it's pretty good then i'll probably just end up buying it to save myself the time. Thanks!

I got the same on some shit, I assumed it just meant this particular shipment was cancelled and the shipping company will pick it up later. It's not like the order was cancelled.

They're getting rid of them because of the FNF ifive 4G coming out really soon. Be patient and wait for another deep discount!

Gearbest already has it on a 'Flash sale', but I guess it is worth waiting for a better deal. Thanks!

Hi guys
someone knows if there is an app
to find coupons on aliexpress like this one ?
youtube.com/watch?v=gv6zM6gaqQk
Tnx ;-)

>discord
put them in here lad

Their "flash sale" price is bullshit, it's often on sale for $90-100

Wrong, today's the lowest price it's ever been.

>tfw they have a nsfw tab on discord
why tho silly dudes

Not true, I managed to get an FNF ifive mini 4s for £62 or $82 USD from Gearbest with a coupon code. It definitely goes lower than today.

can't put referral links in here pal

What price are you seeing? It's showing $116.99 for me, which is far from the lowest it's ever been. Like I said it's often on sale for $90-100 and it's been even lower than that as the other user said.

>search "kz zs7"
>no results in the server
Do you mean the KZ ZS6? Because that's everywhere right now.

fiio x1

She is way hotter in real life, she let me toch her butts.

>proliant
Gen8 microserver?
How much did that xeon cost?

Any advice on a tablet for videos, youtube, Sup Forums. Andriod or Windows. Replaceable battery is a plus.

First time buying chink shit ever since the NDS flashcart era on 2009~2010 DealExtreme

I probably should have waited for the SNES versions since they look great but this seemed like a good deal for now

Any good quad/rc stuff on sale?

I've already waited a month in my case, and when asking the alibot he said me the code was fake or something.

Own it, shit's great quality.

That's great to hear. I heard 8bitdo is a bit more expensive considering actual chink shit but it's a worthy purchase
What do you use it for? I'm planning to use it mostly for emulators on my phone and I'm curious if it's possible to map the extra buttons for stuff like increase speed and such

Well fuck, I hope that's not the case for me. It's only like 3$, but still. I'm still going to wait a bit at least.

>Reeeeing over a dollar

re-evaluate your life