youtube.com/watch?v=Wzk9QFFACno
youtube.com/watch?v=3ks1RfntkPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

German steel.

German, but not Porsche

Audis are a meme

poopoo peepee

>buying anything german especially after the scandal

German reliability is a complete myth, and that's the only selling point for German cars.

Much rather have a Japanese sports car than a German one.

>Audi

Why do we always make wierd thing?

Brand value. If you're rich here and drive a Nissan instead of a porsche you'll get laughed at by other rich people.

What that? Terrible design

> look at me, i'm a mobster
> look at me, i'm a beginner mobster

American car

if you are truly rich, why would you need approval of other rich people?

I will want Land Cruiser 70

I'll have to go with krauts on this one

If I can only pick between those 2 I will take the Nissan. That is an R35 yes? Porsche costs an arm and a leg and I cannot afford.

However if I can pick any brand, then I will take BMW. The 320 because not too expensive or 525 if I could afford it.

Here in America, it's all the same foreign shit so nobody cares. Since we're allowed to tune cars, a porche is just a more expensive mustang.

i rented a mercedes 2 weeks ago and it was honestly one of the worst riding cars I've ever driven. felt like a bus. was quite surprised.

Take Porsche sell it buy 5 Honda Civics.

German car

I don't know I'm not rich but everyone here would rather have a porsche/r8 than a Nissan, Ford, hyundai or sth

>mercedes
What model?

because a Civic,Accord,Camry is like Americans car.

Japanese :3

>Here in America, it's all the same foreign shit so nobody cares.
Actually, it's only the brand that's foreign. Due to dumbass American protectionist laws, car imports are extremely expensive for companies. So the brands you call foreign shut are actually 99,9% all American manufacturing, down to the fact that Bubba, Jimbo, Tyrone and Cletus assemble them out of plastic.

does it matter? American brands first.

I drive a BMW, and it's a piece of shit, so Japanese. I never hear people complain about Japanese cars.

>he rather drives with a shitty plastic car that falls apart after 10 km instead of a superior german or Japanese car

>does it matter?
Well, yes. American-made Mercedes is way worse than German-made Mercedes.

Handmade Dutch cars

R8 is so so sexy.
youtube.com/watch?v=m-gyVzwcVWg

Only one that looks better is this: youtube.com/watch?v=Wzk9QFFACno

I would marry that car if I could.

American cars can at least past smog tests

they should build a better car then

>forces other countries to open their markets because muh free trade
>keeps their own closed because muh jerbs
Fuck AmeriKKKa!

How popular are European cars in Japan?

No they did not, they also were infected.

ISUZU VehiCROSS

Japanese car is cheaper then it's for plebs

>No they did not, they also were infected.

we're talking about smog tests not swine flu

Motherfucking donkervoort

one thing about german over engineering, I snapped a plastic piece off my benz when i first got it, down under the steering wheel, looking for the hood release. I kept it in case I ever needed it, but I never figured out what it did, if anything. I was some black, hook-shaped thing. There was evidently no use for it whatsoever, I kept the car for 5 years and never missed that piece.

Japanese cars don't have this, ever.

no this is the terrible design

>Taking it literally
Shart in Mart

>they should build a better car then
Bubba, Jimbo, Cletus and Tyrone are responsible for shitty foreign brand cars in the US, not the brand.

Your American Benz you mean.

french cars :)

Where's the problem if you never used it?

It's their fault for not building a better car. That's why even Tesla is managing to beat them. Americans are just better.

the entire cover that goes over stuff in the boot of my B class completely came off. German engineering is a meme made to sell cars.

See
That's why you hear all these complaints about shitty foreign cars having plastic that falls off for no apparent reason

>Tesla
Only rich pretentious guys in there fifties drive those.

>american engineering

wait for the model 3

>Tesla
Meme car that will never get popular. The other American cars are cheap plastic shit.

exactly the same group who would buy a mercedes

FUCK YEARRRRRR YEEEEE HAAAAAWWWW U S A U S A U S A

>Meme car that will never get popular.

It's only a matter of time. NUMMI (Tesla's current factory) could pump out 600,000 cars a year.

>€31.000 without VAT
>Electric

Those electric cars are only good for the environment if electricity actually was green, but most of the electricity is still made from coals so it doesn't matter.

Japanese > goymen "engineering"

i want a Tesla and I don't give a fuck about the environment.

The manufacturing in the batteries actually makes it more toxic and polluting to the environment than modern cars that watch their fuel consumption a bit.

Best Motoring International has taught me that Jap cars are better

Well, it reduces oil consumption, if the Tesla's electricity comes from an electric plant that doesn't burn oil

That thing is stupidly insane
They took a style of car that was already a super fun to drive and made it stupid, but in a good way

>its another "britain insults german cars whilst praising theirs because britain can't make cars for shit" episode

DONKERVOORT > German > Japanese > metric world > non metric except America > America

British cars :)

>k-koenigsegg

They do know how to make a good car every so often

Beep beep hehe

>holden

Literally haven't seen a SINGLE post praising British cars Bruce
In fact, the only post that praises them was posted AFTER your post and even then he posted a literal meme car

Literally this

My neighbour has a Donkervoort.
There are kids constantly swarmed around his car, sitting on his mudflaps and taking pictures.
My car is parked 30cm away from his so I sometimes yell "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY CAR!" and all the girls start craving my cock thinking I'm talking about the Donkervoort and not that 12 year old Saab parked next to it.
I feel sorry for his mudflaps tho.

>supercars

who cares

literally the only people that praise british cars are brits
whats your point lad

Never fail to deep throat burger cock, shitty satellite state

Love those doors
youtube.com/watch?v=3ks1RfntkPI

>cars

Japanese. I have a 370z and I fucking love it. Smooth and all.

Used to have an M3 too but sold it off, German cars just have something odd about them when driving. Like they're stiff and you can't transition smoothly. It's hard to describe

Used to have a Volvo too dunno if it's German but that car sucked ass. Overheating like a fucking Scandi in Australia.

Donkervoort gets you pussy easily.

Volvo is Swedish

>poor man's cars
japanese, cause new german ones are overpriced

>premium
german, no excuses

>used old wreck
german, there are plenty of old golfs, bmws running around europe, much more of them than japanese rice rides.

>Americans buy an oversized, overpriced truck so they can drive to Shartmart

No wonder.

fuck Ford and Mercedes, Citroen did more than anyone in shaping modern motoring.

>Shartmarttruck

Japanese
Don't like working on German cars

Designated sharting truck

>Needing electronic aids

>drive on road with 1 degree camber
>truck tips over and sets on fire

>off by 1

Does it feature a lift for overly body-positive drivers?

does that help you get over the curbs at Shartmart?

It's got enough room in the back for ma and pa so you can all go to shartmart and buy adult diapers together

>Be American
>Have German-car
>Drive over speed bump
>Shart

>Buy that

shartmart is a hot new meme

>BMW
>engines put in backwards
>timing BELTS
>guaranteed to fail after 2 years

is this what over engineering is?

>Shart mart