In Iran, there is a legal way to have a sexual relationship without getting married

>In Iran, there is a legal way to have a sexual relationship without getting married.
>Temporary “pleasure marriages” called Mut’ah marriages are allowed under Islamic law.
>They are precisely for the purpose of having sexual relationships without societal and religious consequences.
>They can last for months, weeks, days, or even hours, depending on what you decide.

WTF I want to get married now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I love islam now

Iran is so fucking weird, their society is like ultra islamic and ultra degenerate at the same time and they seem able to balance both things just fine.

It feels like they made up laws under the name of Islam to do degenerate things. Fucking love it

This

Only shias do this shit because they literally invented and added this into hadiths while it is clear in islam that adultery is haram

They are just too retarded to think they will get those 72 virgins while commiting sins like this imo

wtf I love shias now

Shias seem much better people than sunni scum.

Iran has a fucking space program and world class stem cell research while being under brutal sanctions for many years.
What have the surrounding goatfuckers done that's comparable, even while having much more oil money?

Shias seem much less expansionist and more tolerant towards Christians. They are also the ones who actually fight the jew, while the saudis and ISIS serve the jew.

They are the ones who will be at least somewhat justified in being terrorists as it is their countries that are attacked by the anglojews, yet they only attack military targets in defence of their own soil, unlike the sunni terrorist scum.

Looks like from what you are saying they also have the intellectual flexibility to update the goatfucking manual (quran) to be at least a little more adequate for the times.

Based Shias.

I don't think it's the religious belief that differentiate them from other muslims. Maybe it's in their blood. Persians are the true Aryans after all.

This. their scientific output is also quite astounishing even despite th sanctions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Iran

>70% of its science and engineering students are women.
This can't be real. Women can't into math.

*despite the sanctions

Most just stick with fucking boys in the ass, though.

i thought 72 virgins only applied for suicide bombers.

So wait a sec, the last vision of your dying grandpa would be 72 virgins?

Sex in the afterlife? How fucking corrupt is that, disgusting. No wonder rape is so widespread in muslims.

It applies for all who died in battle. And i think the afterlife is just pleasant all around which also includes sex.

Isn't homosexuality punishable by death there, but a tranny marry a man is OK? Must be Zoroastrian cultural leftovers

Good post

Iran has really good physicists and most scientific contributions of the middle east came from Iranians if I recall correctly

Fuck off racist fuck, disgusting fuck.

Over your life Pepsi

Do you prefer pepsi cola or coca cola? I drink the latter.

It's like if there a theocratic Jewish state but it was reform/reconstructionist Judaism

I prefer water over all. sometimes I drink Coke

wtf i love iran now?