youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
youtube.com/watch?v=ATvv1z9AAc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The number one rape capital of Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

Even cucked by cats.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATvv1z9AAc0

>tfw I posted in a meme thread

It is pretty good. School and healthcare is free and we still get paid alot.

Good if you live outside the meme cities, but it's still inferior to Norway.

more or less like this, i suppose

Cold and autistic

>free
>paid alot

Wet

autistic people and shit. pretty comfy

>tfw my post is in there

feels good

that picture was funny as fuck, the black cat literally had his paw around the blonde cat

t. Cuck

memes and refugees aside. it's good. nice climate, cold pretty winters, and cute small cities

Boring with time here in the North, its because the people are simple, they were all farmers before the cold war so they still live the simple life
Its enjoyable and refreshing but not for more than a month
Don't know how it is down in the south but from what I hear theyre all gulping BBC semen for that extra vitamin D

what do yoy mean 'simple life'? are abortions more common in the north or in the south?

Simple lives with simple routines with simple traditions they repeat every year
Holding on to your traditions is good but there's nothing new and exciting going on, you meet the same people everyday
That's life in a small town up north, obviously things are different in the bigger cities, but that's how I it is here in the middle of nowhere

It used to be alright besides the feminism, but the last couple of years were so bad I had to move

Migrant beat me up so I lost my girlfriend, who has a kid now with some Afghani. Same, very common, all my 4 sisters and all girls I know did the same. Wasn't able to find a new Swedish girlfriend because they were all taken by migrants, and all the migrant girls (there are only a few, migrants mostly guys) were hairy and stinky and unibrowed and small with bad bodies. Then to top it off, one day a gang of three Eritreans beat me up and raped me while I was alone with them in a pool. That's when I decided to move somewhere, in Australia temporarily for now, seeing how it goes. Still here in Melbourne there are too many black people. I chose here because it was coldest.

Very pathetic story I know, but just letting you know, never accept migrants. It is probably too late for Sweden now, in a year my home town will probably be New Mogadishu, very sad. I don't know what to do but eventually I will find a new country I guess.

This is a whole new level of shitposting