Why do people hate cockroaches? they're social animals and inofensive

Why do people hate cockroaches? they're social animals and inofensive

Because they invade my house and like dirty place.

They keep electing an islamist dickhead

Cunt

Because they invade my dirty house.

because it spreads diseases and looks ugly af.

racist fuckers

cute. i will buy you kebab.

>it spreads diseases
Not really. Cockroaches are hardly bad in that field, and much less a menace to humans. Mosquitos and flies spread a lot more diseases than roaches, not to mention roaches don't touch your food or you, while flies do.

Can't argue their appearance, though

10/10

they disturb my sleep

FUCKING COCKROACHES GET OFF MY SLUM REEEEEEEEE

wtf we have diaspora in Brazil?

You don't have such a cute face, maggot.

Every country have diaspora in brazil

I can't believe how some autistic greek who spammed the board with "turks are cockroaches" caught on this much. I wonder if he's still here. He must feel really accomplished.

Because they multiply at ungodly speed, are incredibly fast and difficult to kill, and take over anywhere they manage to sneak into.

Also I keep imagining them crawling up my asshole when I'm taking a shit and it spooks me

i have never seen a cockroach irl
is there any reason to live?

>not to mention roaches don't touch your food or you
this is such a fucking lie it's not even funny, is there a big turkish diaspora in norway?

Cockroaches don't attack the food in front of you while flies do, what the fuck are you talking about uncle tom.

>costa rican irrelevant subhuman
>making fun of us

kys

People seem to forget about how it was some Japanese guy who spammed >Sweden >Yes until it became a meme. They're all forced

I've had to throw at least two plates of food because of roaches and one of them crawled into my hand once too
thanks for the (You) cockroach-san

its catchy because turkroach sounds almost like cockroach

There are different kinds of cockroaches. The little ones that infest your house and the big ones that live outside.

I dont mind the big ones.

idk they make good shwarma but it isnt worth the rape and crime

this thread is offensive to turks

Because they resemble turks.

if they touch you they run away and clean themselves