It keeps happening

It keeps happening.

I keep ending up watching these videos of girls with tiny youtube channels giving make up tips and talking about their lives, vlog type shit really, and dreaming about a life together with them. I always get so depressed after watching them, but I can't stop.

Does user ever do this? I've tried stopping, but I keep coming back.

Do you actually speak german or are you just going full retard for fun?

I can't speak it well due to lack of practise but I 100% understand it.

Go full Pajeet and post "I wan fuc" tier shit in their comments :D

Fucking hell, just look at those eyes, at that smile.

Dude you're Australian. Australian women are outgoing and fun. Just get a gf. If you don't like Australian women, get with a German girl. They're super easy to talk to.

No I watched one once and she was talking about her non-noticeable nose job and how great it was. She had something like a million subscribers and all her followers were like "wow I'm going to do this too!" It disgusted me to learn just how vein and superficial women are

Anyway you should tell those nobody vloggers than they look nice or whatever, it will probably make their day.

just b urself brah xDD

>and dreaming about a life together with them
yes, that tends to happen quite often ;_;

Loser vibe and smell coming from the post itself.

fuck i mean vain

I always get second-hand embarrasment and depression when I imagine these sub-100 view vloggers getting depressed over their smalltime channels which nonetheless drain their energy while trying to put on a happy face

i hate your stupid kind
you long after women you will never fuck and you make sure you will never ever fuck an attractive one because you give them SO FUCKING MUCH ATTENTION

THEY WONT FUCK YOU
STOP

I'm not an outgoing person, and I have immense difficulty in maintaining conversations. Even with my family I don't talk a lot, but with them, that's okay, because I know them well and the silence is fine. Whenever I go out with my friends, which isn't that often, there are noticeable pauses where I'm screaming in my head "say something, say something, it's weird, they think you are a loser". Personal insecurities, yes, but I hope you can see where I'm coming from when I say just going out there is extremely difficult for me to do.

I don't do this in real life. And I don't comment on these videos either.

>Personal insecurities, yes, but I hope you can see where I'm coming from when I say just going out there is extremely difficult for me to do.

You're either young then, I assume, or at least stuck in a mindset that many people struggle to get out of. Let me just say it like this, it won't get better if you don't force yourself to socialize. Like most things in life, being able to let loose and care less about what others think takes time and practice.

I'm 23.

And I know. It's really hard for me to do. I'm working on it. Slowly, but I am doing something.

That's actually not the case. My sister has a youtube channel about her dog and her hamster, she posts a 3-4 minute video a week about a new toy or a cool trick the dog learned. She gets around 70 views on average, but it totally doesn't matter to her, it's like a small hobby that she does when she has time.

Think of it as playing league of legends do you get sad and depressed at the millions of people in silver/gold? They are just playing the game for fun, not taking it seriously and have no ambitions/expectations to go pro. Same thing with these channels.

You probably care more about their channels then they do.

Last one.

Is that a guy?

Fuck off.

>go on random vlog
>leave negative comment

TOUCHYYYYYY

is she german? looks very irish

i masturbate to asmr videos if this counts

don't

Not sure. I only stumbled across this video less than half an hour ago.

I'm not. I'm just tired of posts like his that have been played out a million times before on this site. Do you want to have another white/black/asian women are better/worse/shit/beautiful/ugly thread? I don't, and I think user's that make comments like his should be put into gas chambers.

Any videos in particular? Do you have some favourite channels?