This is getting out of hand

This is getting out of hand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqHrTtvFFIs
youtube.com/watch?v=jm6a3QXG_qI
youtube.com/watch?v=3iLK2kKSHTY
washingtonpost.com/business/economy/how-the-pentagon-is-preparing-for-the-coming-drone-wars/2017/11/24/3e4ff736-cfd1-11e7-81bc-c55a220c8cbe_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's IN of hand if you ask me. fuck yeah

You wont be saying that when officer #G32152 asks to see your bio-chip and it becomes apparent you haven't taken your daily fluoride tablet.

what is on the powerline?

Trash. Chinks have been using flamethrower equipped drones to burn it off. Don't ask me how they manage to get trash on their power lines...I have no idea.

It is a good thing, user.

This

> officer #G32152

I support this 100%. No more "I had to shoot because he was suspicious"

Blade Runner 2017

How does user get one of those?

What's stopping someone from equipping a bunch of these with firearms and image recognition software for aiming, then setting them free in a crowd of people?

Nothing. That's exactly my fear everytime these discussions pop up. Terrorism + drones are a fucking clusterfuck mass murdering combination.

recoil

hardly an issue:
youtube.com/watch?v=xqHrTtvFFIs
im sure these can be purpose built to negate recoil

Anyone can swat them down with a mop at that distance. At long distance recoil/lack of accuracy is a major issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=jm6a3QXG_qI

Human 1
Killer drones 0

That's a good throw.

now we're talking

just build your own honestly. If you want to attach a butane torch to a drone it'll get the job done. the nozzle of a butane torch can do the same as OP's pic if it's modified a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=3iLK2kKSHTY

video related

>People scared of drones when actual attack UAVs have been around for a decade
>Same people who a are spooked about drones are probably SHALL NOT BE's
It's easier for some cunt to just get a knife/gun or bomb a crowd than to build small attack drones, sneak it in somewhere and have a operator competent enough to do damage. Fucking alarmist man.

They also act like attaching a weapon to a remote controlled vehicle is some new and crazy thing. It's like ww2 tech, and RC cars have been around for decades. I'm sure some aspiring haji out there has attached an IED to an RC car over the last 20 years.

You can't be serious

Add boric acid to make the fire green

This one is fake sadly.

a kite

How about a Raytheon jeep-mounted anti-drone laser?
washingtonpost.com/business/economy/how-the-pentagon-is-preparing-for-the-coming-drone-wars/2017/11/24/3e4ff736-cfd1-11e7-81bc-c55a220c8cbe_story.html

Just cover the aircraft with highly reflective material.

Something burnable.

Plastic bags, balloons, shoes.

All shit that can get stuck on power lines in our shitholes.

It's a little tricker than that, but it has been done.

Initial problems are weight, drones usually can't carry all that much and the ones that can get kinda expensive, and recoil, drone would have to right itself after every shot to keep on target, fully auto or bump stocked semi auto would be so inaccurate that most of the bullets wouldn't go towards your initial target.

Other problems include aiming. If you attach the gun pointing forward then you pretty much need to be near ground level to shoot at people as you can't get a drone to tilt hover. The more downwards you aim the closer you need to get to your targets laterally to fire on them.
Mounting it on some kind of gimbal would be heavy getting one that would hold the gun steady and survive the recoil of it being fired.

amazing throw
there's a fucking cunt who always flies his drone around my area at night, pretty sure he watches me wank as I don't have any blinds on my loft windows

how can I destroy his drone?

Just make it drop grenade or incendiary bomb like the one dropped in tokyo air raid.

you might as well tie a bunch of guns to balloons and set them free above /k/

>People scared of being shot when actual guns have been around for centuries

a lot of things

First, see if you can log into it.

they tried , it was flame-retardant look it up there should be a vid on youtube

>shoes
What the actual motherfuck

Tie the shoelaces together on a pair then they can hook around shit

Sure, but who the fuck does it? Do they have their own Chiniggers in China?

it's like they never played GTA

>Sure, but who the fuck does it?
Dealers wanting to put up a sign of where people can get their drugs.

Drug dealers originally, but then it became a meme.

It's a sport

>then it became a meme
A likely explanation. Dumb kids memeing old memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA

>bomb a crowd
A crowd of randoms? Sure. The (partly justified) fear is that it will make targeted assassinations easier.

>how can I destroy his drone?
with toilet paper obviously

t. Suspicious nigger