How trustworthy is the Police in your country?

How trustworthy is the Police in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVwlmTIJuEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

acab

acab

Extremely. Don't question that.

Street cops are nigh uncorruptible but there are way too few cops. Also upper level cops have been in some accused of shady drug deals and corruption.

They're totally under resourced especially in the rural areas.

>be dutch cop
>2 children home alone after mom got heartatatck and was sent to hospital
>cook them dinner and do the dishes afterwards

Yeah, Russian police is the best.

acab

t. putintin

>these manchildren
lmao at your lives

Very

What does this "t. randomword" thingie means?

acab

not at all. policemen demand a
bribe from poeple

Blame the Finns

t. knower of Menes

Pic

>get shot

Short of tevierseh or something of that sort. It's Finnish for: "Regards."

not at all

cute

Thanks.

t. is short for "terveisin", which means regards.
t. Jarmo Khan

>Capitla police well not much
>Other police uhmm well if you need something... well uhmm the army is there ignore the police

Pretty good as long as you are at least Brazilian "white".

I barely ever see them, but here's a story:
>Be me
>7 years old
>Want to cross the street, but too lazy to go to the nearest crossing
>nervous, never gone across the street like that before
>immediately a police car drives up to me
>qt as fuck blonde blue eyed police woman rolls down windows, smiles
>"Hey there, buddy, you weren't thinking of crossing the street, were you?"
>"n-no"
>"There's a crossing right up front over there, we'll make sure you get there, alright?"
>police car drives me up to the crossing

That's my only real experience with cops

its different from officer to officer i would argue
some gave me an administrative offense for carrying a forbidden weapon (knife)
some didn't

Pretty much as trustworthy as the Russian police

Not at all. no acab, but many lgbt people in our police.. I don't know why it's so many

idk, I see them a lot on the streets and some heavily armed but they really don't bother anyone.
like you can open a can of beer right in front of them and they won't give a shit

> perks of being an Icelandic inbred

Very

Haven't seen the, dressed like this in a while. I've kinda got used to the once in black uniform with large POLICE label on their backs by now.

Like these ?

NZ-SPA expat here.

Vast majority of NZ cops are good, near to no corruption and you actually fell like theyll want to help if you call upon them to do so.

Only criticism is that the military has been used on a few occasions in law enforcement over the last 8 years or so. But that's more governmental.

Our Police gets a terrible rep by our Media. but honestly our Police are very well trained and disciplined. Our Police do a good job keeping us safe. The only reason our Police and Sheriff get bad media coverage is when stupid fucking niggers go do stupid shit and get themselves killed, and then their nigger friends blame the cops. its all bullshit

Exactly

>Pic related

they are extremely corrupt, a mafia that controls prostitution and drug trade.

>three months minimum training in some states
>very well trained
You need to train longer than that to become a certified ice cream maker in Germany.

From anywhere as corrupt as fuck to unbreakable champions of justice.

The police here is fucking great. You could probably hack somebody with a knife, and they'd wait until you're done before they tried to intervene.

You're kidding right?

Are you foreigner in china?
How did you to log?

They are not trustworthy in general, some of them are ok.

majority of training is on the job. They teach you the basics during the Police Academy. Then once they get to their department, They do months and months of field training with a experienced Officer alongside them. They can't teach everything there. There entire job is based off each individual situation. The only way to learn in that environment is by doing it and gaining experience.

Won't you get v& for talking shit about your police?

fuck china fuck the government fuck censorship
yeah not really

I really don't think I'm being biased when I say that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police /Gendarmerie royale du Canada are the finest all around police force on earth.

they all look like this like we are about to expect a terrorist attack and are very friendly

The police are the same in most countries. Meaning, you have good ones and not so good ones. There are some nice ones but the majority in my area are just their to ticket you for small petty shit they break as well.

American police departments are poorly and incorrectly trained and the recruiting practices often draw in the wrong types of people. U.S cops, while usually well intentioned are not of great quality, and corruption in the form of the blue shield is rampant.

they are pretty Operator

Have you clenaed your entire police?
Here in low income areas police still leave much to be desired, in other areas they are good

That's because you bastards are too cheap to fund your public services properly because you're allergic to a few hundred bucks extra taxes a year because DEM GUBMINTS BE STEALIN FROM US, so the police are forced to fund themselves through tickets.

that's really not true. As I said before, the Media shits on our cops. If you see this bullshit in the news of "Police Officer shoots black man". 99% of the time it was a justified shooting, but fucking niggers chimp out because they are ghetto and can't handle the truth which causes it to make headline news.

very

but our FBI HRT shits all over them :)

Are you sure that is the police?

yes that's FBI HRT

absolutely not trustworthy

police is like criminals but untouchable

100%. Usually very stiff but friendly too.

Almost like father-figures, like they should be.

It is true and it has nothing to do with african americans getting shot or what the media says.
I was in law enforcement in Maine for 4 years and TN for 1, my father in CA for 26 years, my brother is a sgt with the Laguna Beach PD, and my uncle is an officer in CO.

are you a American citizen?

They're alright.

No one likes being arrested or questioned but if you treat them with respect and kindness they return it. They're only doing their job afterall, if you're innocent then calmness will help you

90% of their job is to take care of drunken people lol

Cops are fine, I've never understood why people get mad at them when they know they aren't supposed to do things you get in trouble for.

60% of them are fine, decently trained, calm. No issues

The remaining 40% varies, some are assholes, others are just incompetent.

I am, I was born in CA

>Cops are fine, I've never understood why people get mad at them when they know they aren't supposed to do things you get in trouble for.

>How DARE those police arrest me for committing crime! ACAB FUCK THE POLICE

>tfw you will never be a small town cop in Nowhere, USA

They're definitely not a threat to an average person, they're just kind of useless, but it's getting better.

The problem in America is that the 60% will throw out their morals to cover for the 40%, not to mention that the training in general is based around officer protection and control of the situation, rather than community policing. Police in America are trained to treat everyone and every situation as an initial threat.

garbage, military is worse

Based JayMan gradients

Remember when the police watched refugees rape our women without helping, and then tried to cover the incident up?
Fuck the police

It really depends in the jurisdiction.
I heard they are part of the reason for all the Go-Pro cameras in cars.

social justice warrior obviously hate them.

>I heard
where?

Depending on the province, cop departments are more or less corrupt, to the point in which some prosecutors began to use my city's cops because the federal arm is suspected of being full of eavesdropping, secret deals and stuff like that.
Historically, chiefs often are a good indicative of their department quality. If they're decent, they rarely get pushed around by politicians or chief staff above them trying to get favors. If they're corrupt, they'll ignore everything, take part on shady deals, and send the honest policemen that are asking too many questions to watch a street, only to be killed that same day by some "robber" that just happened to pass by

в TBOЁM MAMКE

Our Police are pretty fine, depends where you live. Only Niggers and libcucks have a problem with them because just because Jamal pointed a gun at cops and was going to open fire doesn't mean he deserved to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVwlmTIJuEM

Most now have a two year associates degree in criminal justice.

This map is old, I saw it on Sup Forums 5 years ago. The lightest spots in England and Tyskland have the biggest concentrations of arabs/pakis now which practice cousin marrying so they should be red like Syria and Iraq.

My associates degree equivalent is three and a half years just for becoming a draftsman.

>conspiracy theory nonsense

Makes you Hmm....

I live in the basque country so theres a shit ton of police because of meme terrorism

Local police forces are usually allright but i swear i can only thing of murder when a national policeman ask for my papers with an andalusian accent.
Like go pick some fucking tomatoes holy fuck i know the light was about to become red but it clearly wasnt you fucking primate reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Maмкa" is not a masculine noun, gb2textbooks

CA Canada, or CA California?

Finnish cops are pretty chill, haven't had any problems with them. Only people having problem with cops are junkies and other shit tier people.

Karhu-ryhmä is still pretty bad ass.

It depends on where in the US you are. In some rural areas, good cops will "encourage" bad ones to choose another career path, and sometimes accidents happen.

Jorge pls

A Serbian

в TBOEЙ MAMКE

>My associates degree equivalent is three and a half years just for becoming a draftsman.
Should have studied engineering desu.

Delusional walking cliches with too much trust and too much corruption

great if you have tits to flash i hear

I tried but I'm too undisciplined for the self management and kept skipping classes. Apprenticeships meanwhile are about three quarters company work, one quarter school time, and I'm an A student since.

rural american here, thats complete and utter bullshit
the one good cop that comes in will have his senpai intimidated, so good cop either toes the line, or moves far away

rural areas are the ones where the cops and county prosecutor/judges are all working unquestioningly together, in order to screw over everyone who isnt related to them to cover for their crimedoing kids(who will get away with everything short of murder)

Didn't know we still had any """""""police"""""""

Can't trust something that doesn't exist.