Golden ears

>tfw I'm a audiophile but the normies can't understand me

Stay mad earslets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgEjI5PZa78
youtube.com/embed/XJJy6VJvSCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Non-poor audiophiles use electrostatic speakers.

im an EE and i laugh at retards like you

Everyone that buys this shit can't hear over 8khz cus they are so old.

>earslets
>not frequencylets

Most of these fags probably have shit taste in music and waste this technology on pleb tier albums.

>current year
>still falling for the audiophile meme

youtube.com/watch?v=YgEjI5PZa78

I have Pet Sounds playing on a loop.

just

>have golden ears
>don't actually like music and go out of way to avoid listening to it

>Messed up my hearing from a gun range

>Can't appreciate nuanced sounds and tones in music

Like he said, pleb tier albums

>shitty bottom of the barrel monitors
>FUCKING HEADPHONES
The guy isn't an audiophile, he might be an audio engineer doing some meme stand for some half-assed audiophile expo
Specially given the mixer

Bitrate still matters and people with developed hearing and brains can tell the difference between a 128kbps and 320kbps mp3.

Yeah, nobody said a thing about that, the actual thing here is that lossless is a meme.

>$1200 for cables

Kek

I don't see directional indicators on that cable.

Audio engineer by trade here.

Question to audiotards: what fine astral nuanced multidimensional deep-fried sounds do you claim to "appreciate" with your money sink gear when 80% of your favourite albums were mixed on garbage Yamaha NS-10s?

At some point desire for good audio turns to placebo.

the point is way above your $10 chink earbuds

because those are data cables?

And?

your fucking image talks about audio cables

pic related: me

You fool! They're mixed on Yamahas exactly because the archaic hardware picks up the deeper harmonizations with the universe.

The price of freedom

You might have good ears, but i can hear much better than you.

But it's an ethernet cable.

Gotta shield that optical audio cable.
Might get a radio wave in there and hear my dead grandma.

>buying rigol not Fluke

git gud poorfag

>anything but tektronix or rohde&schwarz
might as well draw some random lines on grid paper

>rohde&schwarz
Yeah ok, but can you bring your osciloscope with you?

Must suck to hear every single imperpection. Ignorance is bliss.

>fully digital oscilloscopes
opinions automatically discarded

>not getting an expensive operation on your ear to make everyday sounds more crisp and clear

lmaoing @ your life

Lossy audio have worse noisefloor and certain high/low cutoffs unless it's compressed to quality with advanced AAC or other. There's even problems when doing lossy compression, if you play the lossy alongside the lossless you'll notice that they won't have the same tempo.
Even with lossless audio if your equipment suck it will still suck.
Imagine using a 10meter long 3.5mm audio cable audio on an underpowered device. For sure, the audio would sound terrible and washed out plus if you used a cable without shielding or any rubber at all you'll hear terrible spikes. There are also cases when your electric source is terrible. Imagine what happens if you use AC powertools while listening to audio, even your computer monitor would receive interference.
Think of how lithium batteries discharge longer and charge faster when charged with high efficieny rating AC chargers while on pisspoor AC chargers discharge faster.
An audiophile who only invests in sound equipments or lossless codec is just a meme.
see youtube.com/embed/XJJy6VJvSCk

you dont listen to music the same way when you are mixing than when you are sitting on your couch, chilling out.

this. also, if you simply plug your headphones into your pc's front audio, chances are you will hear obvious interference.

explain to me why FLAC sounds better and has no zzzzzz hissss sounds when the volume is loud?