Am i rare? also ama

am i rare? also ama

What's life like in Moldova? also nyeos

how urbanized is everything? I heard from a friend everything that's not the capital is 2nd world at best

I have no questions for you, because I know nothing of your culture, good day

do you like belarus?

are you cute?

How many townsfolk have you raped today?

Moldova is rightful _____ clay?

Romanian

will you post boipuccy?

its honestly shit (except you live in the capital, which i don't. the capital is more or less good.) dirty streets, hobos sleeping on park benches etc.

if youre talking about the capital , then yes most of it is urbanized. rest is like countryside but with 9 floor flats and old cars

How much are slaves?

neutral.

ours

idk, never met one

that is a really funny meme :dddd

would you buy a slave if you could?

nah.

why didnt you answer my question?

Because he probably isn't a faggot like 2/3 of the Australians here

wow what a faggot

see

What is there to do in Moldova?

Why aren't you Romanian?

haha, what a fag

not really much. the one thing that im afraid the most is when ill be dating, i wont have any nice place to take her

because im not born romanian

Post benis

no im drunk and about to pass out

I have a question: why are all aussies shitposters

do you have a job?

Can't think of a better time to do it then

thanks

How's the town rapist?

dunno tbph, it's funny I guess

you first

im in college, but i work a bartender as part-time

you can probably meet women easy then lad

lol no, I'm not gay or anything.

hes doing great in prison i guess. recently a elementary teacher that happens to be a child molester got caught and is serving 15 years

When Romania will annex your country ?
Are you pro-European Union ? If yes why you don't vote for a romanian annexion ?
Russian genocide when ?

When America will annex your country ?
Are you pro-American Union ? If yes why you don't vote for an American annexion ?
Canadian genocide when ?

tre sa va scufundam dreac sa ne facem lac

When Canada will annex your country ?
Are you pro-North American Union ? If yes why you don't vote for a Canadian annexion ?
Chicano genocide when ?

What do tourists do in your area? Where do they usually come from?

Is it true you speak Romanian with a Russian accent?

Will you rejoin Romania?

Hai să trăiești, moldovean de la Suceava aicișa. Cum e viața?

It's more complicated than that, but think of us as Aquitanians or Catalans. They are French or Spanish now, due to the enforcement of a state vision. Moldova was a fully recognized state ever since the mid 1300's. In 1812 it was cut in half by the Ruskies, who called the right half Bessarabia, which is now the Rep. of Moldova. The rest of Moldova remained a state until 1859 , when a Scotland-England move happened (two states, same monarch).

I personally consider myself a Moldovan/Moldavian, and yes, we are considered the more slavic bunch, regardless of whether you're speaking of the Rep. or the Moldova region in Romania. But this is just my opinion.

Que se siente ser el moldovANO.