Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

We're the NEET center of the world

I am neet and stupid and fat

Why don't you change? I'm tired of being a neet I'm trying to find a job and then move out

NEETs are superior to wage slaves though

I'm too fucking lazy, my dude.

>we think we're learning about other cultures
Speak for yourself, tard. Anyone who has left their home can tell within 5 minutes that most posters here are completely detached from reality and are poorcucks who haven't seen any media from the past decade (hence the outdated stereotypes). This site has never been good for anything more than shitposting, and if you can't see that then pls do the gene pool a favour and kys.

>NEETs are superior to wage slaves though

I've been a NEET for 4 years and id rather be a wageslave. Neeting is fun but it gets old after a year or two

i have and a few friends and i hate niggers and muslims etc etc

also it's nothing bad about being a neet op don't worry

if you eventually get a job you'll probably get a few friends too, don't worry

luv you op

wtf dude is this true

Iktfb but it'll make you feel better I think. I started losing weight and applying for jobs and I feel a bit better now

Being a fat NEET is no way to live your life, I wish you good luck

at least you didn't associate your taboo online personality with your real life one

I'm a PhD student at an Ivy League university and I'm still here. I have no friends and I'm a kissless virgin at 25 so this is the only place I can have casual conversation with other humans.

What are you studying m8?

Economics

>capitalist abracadabra

>work in an office, often shitpost from work
>married
>2 children, third child on the way
>play some games every so often and watch chinese cartoons every so often on the side
>hang out with some old friends after work every so often, go out to eat or drink
Life is ok for me. Could be much worse. I could not call myself a success, but I am not a failure either.

What do you do all day?

>flag
>third child on the way
Salaam a'leikum, akhi

>Only churkas breed
I'm not religious and not a churka.

I like being a NEET, problem is lack of money.

Back when my father was wealthy, being a NEET was epic.

how did he become poor

How did your father lose his money

I am a loser but not a NEET. But I wish i could be one

Same. I probably could be diagnozed by all kinds of freak shit but im too assburgers to call for an appointment, honestly its easier just to work.

I work in a warehouse and was term'd out of college. I would go back but I don't think it's even a good idea on account of my mind is totally fucked up. Probably schizophrenia and/or autism. I also have chronic no gf and no friends.

Just talk to people man

I've been a NEET autist for 4 years and even I have friends and have had a gf

>Just talk to people man
I can't, that's the thing

You can you're just telling yourself you can't and setting yourself up for failure

study, work, decent-ish social life, no gf, gym, minimal gaming and Sup Forums browsing when i feel like i want to be "alone" and read the thoughts of our world's social rejects, weirdos and otherwise lunatics/trolls, whom i by the way identify with every so often

im succesfull on paper, in fact very much so, if that helps any. mentally i'm a mess. nothing diagnosable but sadness and loneliness and total frustration is relatively common. also sleep disorders, insomnia, that kind of thing happens on occasion.

I just come here in the evening when my girlfriend is in the bed and when I'm bored. I either play a game or browse here. I'm no neet and earn more than the average German.

Nice

I'm a PhD student. Am.. am I successful?

My father was a public worker(you enter public work in Brazil trough contests and they're valued for having good salary and little work), then they had a internal contest for boss position and my father passed, so his salary tripled. At the time he also owned a small gas delivery station that was making small gains but was producing some monies. Then he had a stroke, was forcibly retired with small pension and the gas post went broke. Now we're low middle class again.

At least he bought three houses with the retirement pay, so he gets some more money by renting them.

that's sad, hope he gets better

Maybe you should get a job instead of leeching

whew

I'm a pretty big fuck up. For most of my life I've done stupid and cringey things. I nearly dropped out of high school. I have been Hiki. I have been NEET. But I have been able to become less cringey and more social. I was able to go to Japan. I was able to meet two Japanese online buddies. I was able to enjoy myself, for once in my life. I'm also studying Japanese and I really like it, and I'm going back to school.