You will never live in a small town of like five-hundred people where everyone knows everyone

>You will never live in a small town of like five-hundred people where everyone knows everyone

thanks

thanks god

what's with the flags?

its good when you are kid but sucks later

That face Finland is full of lakes, rivers and endless small towns.
t. living on a 450 citizen town on a sweet Northern-Karelia

Sounds like a nightmare tbf.

It's really overrated, T.B.H

Thank fuck I don't, a man needs some privacy

>five-hundred people
>town

What's the problem?

VILLAGE, Amerifat, it's called a village. Even in bumfuck Slovenia, small towns are legally stipulated to be settlements of 3000 or more souls.

I lived in a town of about 10,000 where everyone knew me and my family. I'd rather move to the shittiest slum in some disgusting norteƱo border city than go back.

Don't they say "town" for "village"?

>tfwywn live as a member of a small tropical island tribe with a designated thicc qt kida gf to impregnate and no worries other than who to sacrifice to the volcano gods on sunday

Your pic related is not a small town, there will be at least several tens of thousands of people needed to support specialized shops like an antique store

Small American towns are proud of being American.

Theres little under 1k people in my town and the closest """"city"""" (20km) has 50k.
Additional info: none

Or tourists coming through on their way to bigger cities.

Hmmm.

>>You will never live in a small town of like five-hundred people where everyone knows everyone
Thanks god

He is an American, I bet he knows better English than you.

>Small American towns
You couldn't possibly live anywhere shittier. Only amerifats who romanticize bullshit small towns will tell you otherwise.

>Some 1000 people village
>Literally related to like half of the village
>Not so cool no more

But seriously, it kinda begins to suck if you have to be in contact with the people.

>grew up in a small town
>loved it but all my peers hated it because there were no trendy shops or drinking spots
>quiet and safe, no one to bother me all i wanna do is play video games and music all day
it's pretty great to be honest

no the Russian is right, it should be a village or possibly a hamlet not a town