Music Players

post your daily driver

What is Sup Forums's opinion on the Sony NWA35? Are there better alternatives at this price range? total newfag to hi def music asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XWY9BT9/ref=psdcmw_1264866011_t1_B01EJBIF7K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just use your phone.

Still rocking my 6G 160gb iPod

This. OP, save your money and stop being a wasteful

Music players have been irrelevant for a decade now

Samsung Galaxy SIII

amidoingitrite?

>niggas with attitude

Here's my rockboxed clip+'s on too of my FiiO E12DIY

I came back to these from FiiO's X3, X5, and X7

i want this but couldnt find an affordable one on second hand/ebay

My phone + neutron. Music players and DACs are too powerful for my highly sensitive headphones, I get nasty noise when nothing is playing.

Just use my Xperia XZ1 compact with a 128GB microSD card.

>the noise floor on your phone is lower than a dedicated DAC/amp

I tried multiple fiio players and e10k, which was touted as the best solution for low impedance headphones, and they indeed were worse than my phone in that regard. For cans a player/amp are a no-brainer, I won't argue that.

Phone DAC/amps circuits are extremely good these days. They wisened up since way back when. Probably not that difficult either since there are lots of off the shelf chips that are very good, and they can throw it in and put it up on marketing as "audiophile dac/amp inside" or some shit.

Any opinions on apgtek? Particularly apgtek a26? Seems like a good successor for the Sansa clip

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XWY9BT9/ref=psdcmw_1264866011_t1_B01EJBIF7K

Microsoft sync thing in my car and a 32gb flash drive

I only really have time to listen to music in my car / at my desktop .. and I don't see the point in using my phone to play music in the car if I can plug in a flash drive and do it that way

Other than in my car*

>amidoingitrite?
Yes.

That woukd make a nice looking phone

sony xperia x hi-res:3

I can just imagine your fat pudgy hands pulling this out of your cargo shorts as you breath heavily to take out one of the 3 cassettes you own and try to mount it, all while everyone around you looks at you with a mix of mild discomfort and held back laughter.