Have you ever lost anyone close? how did you cope with the loss? how far would you willing to go bringing him/her back?

have you ever lost anyone close? how did you cope with the loss? how far would you willing to go bringing him/her back?

alternatively, do you hate someone so much you would want to bring him back so much you could torture and/or kill him/her (again)?

Few times, yes. It's just life. It will happen to you and everyone you know someday too.
Rather not bring anyone back regardless of how much I miss them. I imagine they would feel the same way, already being at peace.

Yes. It will always be apart of you. I wouldn't
No.

>have you ever lost anyone close?
Grandpa and Grandma

>how did you cope with the loss?
They were both old and i spent enough time with them, death is natural

>how far would you willing to go bringing him/her back?

In case of my grandparents, their time on earth has passed so i would not bring them back. If it was my girlfriend or someone that should not die yet (in my opinion) i would do almost anything

granpas are still alike and kicking and all my friends have healthy and safe lifestyles so not yet
except that one who tried to commit suicide but whatever she's a thot

Both grandparents
It was really hard, but I think I am strong outside so with time It stop hurting, I still love their memories tho
>
how far would you willing to go bringing him/her back?
Wouldnt, their time came and I need to move on
>do you hate someone so much you would want to bring him back so much you could torture and/or kill him/her (again)?
No

i've lost them too. although we weren't very close. besides it was their time so it never was very big issue to me

my mother
i just kept on being myself lmao

My grandfather died 2 months ago. Didn't feel anything, and had to pretend to be sympathetic for the sake of my relatives. Not even trying to be edgy, I probably need to get checked for mental disorders.

>TFW no one close has ever died, not even a family pet

I lost few friend and an uncle but it didn't really affect my life. They all made mistakes that eventually led to their death

Lol at you bunch of pussies crying in your parents houses about some lost grandparents, grow up.

Once I cum in the mouth of my grandmother while she slept. Two months later she died. I laughed out loud at the funeral.

Yes, my grandparents and my elder sister (it was my fault she died, unfortunately)

I didn't have to. Death is the only justice in this world. Everything that exists ends with death eventually, so it's only natural and you must accept that as a fact if you wanna sleep healthy

You can't do that though. They've gone back to nothing and you can't make something from nothing.

Although sometimes I wish I could bring my sis back so I could apologize to her.

why did you kill her?

spain no...

yes, most of my family

i tell myself i have regardless of whether or not it's true, but i have to keep going.

I wouldn't bring them back. that would just be cruel and prolong the loss that will come anyway.

Long story short, our parents died when we were 5 and 10yo respectively, so our grandparents took us under their wing for some time being. When they died they left us with a huge house which I wanted all for myself, and luckily for me they favoured me in their will. Back then I kicked my sister out of my house without any second thoughts and we haven't had a contact for 6 years straight and then some 2 month ago I learned she died from a heroin addiction in some slum on the outskirts of Moscow.

My Aunt, it's been two weeks we had no news, she slipped on a soft edge, maggots had already started work.
Rest in peace.

i was just about to say how sorry i am
im not

>spain no...

No what?

Do not play with me, I'm talking fucking seriously.

Why did you kick your sister out when you could have fugged her :----D

daum son

why are you so mean?

Listen to me, motherfucker, I have a cousin who works fixing computers, he can locate you by IP and I can make you a lot of damage. Be careful with me.

sorry then

Lost my grandmother that I was really close with just like 2 weeks ago.
Was really hard in the beginning, surprisingly the hardest part was when they called and said it is going to end and that they do nothing but give her painkillers from now on. Was damn hard to see her lying there like that. When it was over the whole family went to a Biergarten to have a few beers in her remembrance... alcohol over all helped a lot.
Now a bit later it just seems natural and not so bad anymore because I can tell myself she lived her life, always healthy, seen her grandchildren grow up and had a nice 92 years overall.

Would not bring her back because that would mean we all had to go through this again and because she lived her life.

Pretty shitty thing to do but I wasn't anticipated much from the start 2bh

That's fucking cold man. What did she do they caused you to hate her so much that you kicked her out?

>cousin who works fixing computers
kekkiest keks

Nothing in particular, I was just being an unreasonable egotistic fucktard

regrets now?

Absolutely. I'm ready to go to Hell if it exists.

stone cold move there ivan

did she wronged you hard or something before you kicked her out?

then im sorry user, neither of you deserved this ;_;

my father, all grandparents, an uncle, a pet too

meh people die all the time

what a silly question

>alternatively, do you hate someone so much you would want to bring him back so much you could torture and/or kill him/her (again)?
ALL THE BROWN PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY
seriously i'll probably get killed tomorrow in this 3rd world muslim shithole, who cares if someone dies, we're basically all dead already, if we could buy guns like in america i'd go and suicide bomb myself in a mosque no 2nd thoughts

Father killed himself after years in prison for rape and murder. Both of my brothers drank themselves to death. 90's Russia was rough, all of them were alcoholics and junkies, what are you gonna do. No reason to "bring them back" or anything silly like that, they'd lead the same life.

You should not regret for anything, good and evil are just a very debatable concepts based on cultural prejudices.

good and evil is not really relevant. most people do have feelings even if you dont

So by doing good things we should understand a deed that makes the least amount of people unhappy?

>most people do have feelings

Of course, but mostly people are driven by harmful concepts like compassion or
cowardice, defects that decreases the vital impulse.

i was not meaning to start discussing about meaning of good and evil. i was merely talking about that stuff could have importance to someone else even if someone did not feel much about it.

i am not very religious or biblical person so good and evil in that sense does not really exist to me. but yes, i tend to consider "good" something being like that takes other people into account. a person that is willing to harm others to achieve personal rewards would be evil and the opposite would be "good". just to make it very simple... most people would be somewhere in the middle.

why would i even want to talk with you? why would compassion be harmful?

but what about greater good?

>compassion is harmful
>primal impulse is good

Stupid monkey go home.

If you want to be a slave, you should follow weak antiqualities like compassion, servitude and humility. The servants invented this fake moral to make more bearable its status of slaves. As they have to obey the lords, serfs say that obedience is good and that pride is bad.

If you wanna be a lord, a master, a true aristocrat (not in the sense of nobility, in the sense or superior man) you should follow the true qualities of selfishness, pride and strength.

> I am a weak man who believes in antiqualities for weaks and slaves.

I see.

what do you mean by greater good?

yeah rite, you do sound like a real nobility.

Yes, I've lost to my grandmother but wasn't hard to me.
I think everyone has their moment to be a good person and i feel proud from my grandmother, this make me feel a lot of peace when she died.

Spoken like a true primate straight out of the jungles of Africa.

There's nothing superior about being a delusional, self-righteous asshole who assumes to be above anyone else.

this thread is getting too edgy

Some Nietzsche-tier thought 2bh. Human nature is far more to complex than this.
>a person that is willing to harm others to achieve personal rewards
Well imagine there is professor who test some kind of drug that will help people to cure a disease. He tests it on humans and he feels zero compassion towards them. Some of the test subject are dying some not. Is he a good person?

Ladies and gentlemen, we have here a perfect example of pusillanimous, weak and slave of modern European specimen that is destroying the West.

>Human nature is far more to complex than this.

Right. Good reason to put aside humanity and reach another spiritual stage.

I never felt close to anyone in particular and would never torture someone. Just how much do you need to hate someone to do such thing?

i don't think this makes him either. are those people dying anyway? in that case some dying because drug can save others is justifiable. it would be "evil" to force those to take drug against their will though ;)

Does losing mean death or is "growing apart" losing too?

my Grandmother, but we weren't close at all
if anything I felt more sorry for my dad

My father.
I just accepted it and moved on as soon as it happened. I'm generally emotionally detached, possibly schizoid. I know that I should say: "I loved him and I miss him." but I'd just be lying. He was a good father and I don't have anything against him, but the emotions just aren't there.
Necromancy is haram.

>alternatively, do you hate someone so much you would want to bring him back so much you could torture and/or kill him/her (again)?
No.

ivan you seem very sorry for what you have done

forgive yourself, nothing can bring your sister back but you can at least honour her by doing good deeds to the world. help some homeless guy out sometime, or volunteer at a charity. we need good people.

Sometimes I think I sound crazy, but I really don't understand why some people are so terrified of death. I mean sure, it hurts when relatives die. But in the end it's all natural and simply part of life.

Also I don't understand why some people waste large sums of money on funerals, noone is benefitting from it in any way.

My cousin landed off a plane from Moscow to the US, and died a week later from cancer. It was something none of us expected at all. She was in the hospital and from our family I was the only one to not see her one last time. Life is weird that way, she lands in the US, felt sick, and went to the hospital and died a week later

there's a video on youtube about her and what happened, but why share on Sup Forums

this. what you did was wrong but even she would want you to continue your life. maybe you can make it better for someone else as compensation?

i take it you have never been close to death. the moment you believe you are going to die, everything changes. money is not imporrant, it's just a tool. people are what matters. funerals are for people... and people handle death differently. some have no need for rituals like this

i lost my grandma almost 3 months ago and i miss her every day. she truly understood me and i feel like shit for not having spent more time with her.
fuck, now i'm crying again

yes.
I didn't, I still can't hold back the water in my eyes from time to time.
impossibile.

>do you hate someone so much you would want to bring him back so much you could torture and/or kill him/her (again)?
luckily no.