Why are black people from America so pathetic?

Why are black people from America so pathetic?

This based guy supports nuclear family and he is not tolerant against criminality.

Black community from America calls him traitor. What's happening to you? You sold yourselves to fucking gommies and suck Jewish cock. Just look at our homicide rates (gommies again) and don't follow this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
mobile.twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/764763330980511745
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what happened?

who is the black man in the OP pic?

>tfw that nigger reporter on CNN kept ignoring his points and saying he wasn't answering the question

Not all blacks are niggers but all niggers are annoying.

You don't recognize your own president?

Sherif Clark

>black

I'm not even meming when I say this but it's the Jews fault. They started the rap/ hiphop, or whatever nigger music industry that promotes violence and degeneracy. Thy will never go back to more soulful culture like jazz or blues.

based

It's because they are very innocent and they think commies like Bernie Sanders care about them. If they visit Brazil they would be redpilled.

Commies don't care about black people. They die everyday killing each other and commies don't care. Only in elections when they play the opression game.

Post url

>there are african american communities in america
>people kill each other on a daily basis
>if a criminal is killed by police they riot and set their own businesses on fire
>most people there are criminals themselves
>hard drugs are the norm
>nuclear families do not exist

first world af

>It's because they are very innocent and they think commies like Bernie Sanders care about them
To be fair he's one of the few presidential candidates to actually have cared, and what did they do? Interrupted his rally and figuratively spat in his face. Why are those nigs so ungrateful?

youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM

He's a good guy for standing up for what he believes in even though it's unpopular but he's also a conservative and not even the chaotic neutral kind like Larry Elder.

tbqh our next president is even a criminal.

I like him. It's a shame he supports Trump.

>Why are those nigs so ungrateful?
Because American stupidity mixes with American exceptionalism to make exceptionally stupid black Americans.

I was raised in a black republican household and can say generally speaking him and men like him are coons.

He is not there for the benefit of his community, he is there for white Middle class citizenry and the minorities who live amongst them of equal standing.

MLK said Riots are the language of the unheard, these riots are and he is a black face to a white tradition meant to silence the black and brown masses who've said they have had enough

He is common black haiti chilean guy.
I hard work person who want to make happy to their people.

Dindu post level = 100%

A dindu in Milwaukee was fleeing from a stolen car when he drew his gun on the cop chasing him. Cop have darwin a brofist and shoot the dindu. It is worth noting cop was black.

Mob gathers burning down gas stations and banks and looting and mug every white person they encounter

Tldr:

Black cop tries to protect a black neighborhood by stopping a black criminal. Black people gather and burn down black businesses to prove that black lives matter

Photo of the dindu. He was a good boi who do no wrong

Here's a video found of the aftermath before it got even more out of hand

mobile.twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/764763330980511745

He wanted to turn America into a Communist shithole

Clarke dindunuffin but be based

Tell me, why do you hate your closest ally so much?

Because all the fathers are in jail, which leads to the kids looking for role models and father figures from gangs, which leads to the kids going to jail.

Canadians have an identity crises. They're torn between liking America because of close ties, but also hating it because of its influence on their country.

Just bitterness.

This is just sad.

Clarke is a black man. You are a nigger.

good post