1. Your cunny

1. Your cunny
2. What are old people like in your cunchry?

they despise russians. people who are older than 85 would kill any russian they saw, if they had gun or knife in their hands

they're all leftists and they have fucked the nation, if only they could hurry up with the dying maybe FN could win the 2017 election

n-not all though, right?

most of them are old

what are you talking about
i'd kill all russians too if i could get away with it

Some are cunts, others are alright. My grandpa is pretty based desu.

they are more religious and also remember when kekkonen was still the president. early sign of dementia for them is they forgot that kekkonen is the president.

>man, these kids fiddling with their phones, when I was their age I was fiddling with my dick in the sand

>man, all these kids not sucking their teachers' cock,when I was their age I would suck AND swallow the cock of the glorious communist regime after which I am so nostalgic because back then I could still drink and walk, despite I'm only 62 now"

>man how about I go vote for the same corrupt robbers because they gave me some rice and a pen during their campaigns and complain the next day about how I'm being stolen by the government

Like the based granny in the vid some times.
And in general pretty ok.

;_;

Cyka blyat nahui. It's ok if you're not bydlo my friend.

>I WON'T DO IT
>Don't be a pussy

huh?

that's the truth tho. especially those who actually fought against you in ww2, they haven't forgotten about it

that gif really made me think...

about rape or shitting on streets?

We don't want to hear your scat fantasies here pajeet.

>t.15 yo

I like russians. :3 They're usually friendly, at least on Sup Forums and the few immigrants I've met in real life.

fucking slow and smelly, i hate it

Racist. Don't like Germans. Never throw out food.