/csg/ Chink Shit General

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER? WRONG! CHINKS DO BLACK FRIDAY TOO! →

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got some uGreen gear on 11.11 but it appears one item is missing from his package • user gets a memed bracelet and KZ ZS6, doesn't recommend the latter • Black Friday deals still going keep an eye on the following and the Black Friday thread for non chink Black Friday deals
• user gets a cute little night light • Tevo Tarantula shipped FREE from US warehouse for only $176 • user gets some Artsy socks • Quick review of the Remax 610D • user gets the MIXZA Christmas Shark 64gb Micro SD • user gets Rock Zircons, some USB led lights and a "super bass" earbud • user gets his 11.11 items Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_910325.html
aliexpress.com/item/104-Keys-Backlight-Keycap-Set-Double-Color-Top-Printed-Backlit-Key-Caps-For-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard/32831343821.html
aliexpress.com/item/108-Keys-Backlit-Pro-Computer-Gaming-Keyboard-Switch-For-Cherry-MX-Switch-Machanical-Keyboard-Keycaps/32826254043.html
aliexpress.com/item/Cool-Jazz-104-keys-ABS-backlighting-through-shine-LED-translucent-OEM-mechanical-keyboard-keycap-filco-104/32828431244.html
aliexpress.com/item/1c/32824472362.html
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-TV-Box-2G-RAM-32-G-ROM-Z83II-Mini-PC-Intel-Atom-x5-Z8350-Quad/32766552655.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/2017-MS16-Earphone-with-Mic-Sports-Running-Music-HIFI-Headset-Women-Man-Headphone-Stereo-Bass-for/1938884_32820009176.html
aliexpress.com/item/HM5/32830055644.html
aliexpress.com/item/White/32825376902.html
aliexpress.com/item/defean/32805491568.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gv6zM6gaqQk
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_606098.html
gearbest.com/mouse/pp_590168.html
gearbest.com/mouse/pp_623936.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Xiaomi bodyweight scales
Wire stripper/crimper tool
Thieye T5e action camera
Spooky skeleton figures
Pepsi Danboard figure
Yenona OneOdio headphones

Cube Thinker

>Kingdian S400 120gb SSD
>this kawaii pillow thing i ordered for no reason
>laptop sleeve
>gay nato straps

>Those €65 Robot vacuums posted in the Discord

Fuck that's a steal, anyone have them? Talking about the ilife v7 and haier pathfinder.

is Auglamour RX-1 the best budget earbud?

Reposting from last thread.
Looking for a nice set of backlight compatible keycaps, anyone have any suggestions?

Doesn't get much cheaper than these gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_910325.html

aliexpress.com/item/104-Keys-Backlight-Keycap-Set-Double-Color-Top-Printed-Backlit-Key-Caps-For-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard/32831343821.html

aliexpress.com/item/108-Keys-Backlit-Pro-Computer-Gaming-Keyboard-Switch-For-Cherry-MX-Switch-Machanical-Keyboard-Keycaps/32826254043.html

aliexpress.com/item/Cool-Jazz-104-keys-ABS-backlighting-through-shine-LED-translucent-OEM-mechanical-keyboard-keycap-filco-104/32828431244.html

The last two links look decent, I really don't like the font on the first two.
Thanks

being this new

Multiple chinkshit electronics for gifts are otw
Hopefully they get here by christmas or Ill have to scramble last minute

I'm not very good at this

aliexpress.com/item/1c/32824472362.html
I can still see the coupon being purchasable in the app.

I'm searching a mini pc, i'll dump ubuntu server on it, connect HDDs and use it as a NAS and deployment server.
Only criterium is that it should be pretty low-power so it won't make too much of an impact on my electricity bill.
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-TV-Box-2G-RAM-32-G-ROM-Z83II-Mini-PC-Intel-Atom-x5-Z8350-Quad/32766552655.html
Is this one any good, any other recommendations?

are these earbuds actually good or are they a meme?

aliexpress.com/store/product/2017-MS16-Earphone-with-Mic-Sports-Running-Music-HIFI-Headset-Women-Man-Headphone-Stereo-Bass-for/1938884_32820009176.html

>2gb ram
>atom
>usb hdds
>server

one of these things is not like the others

Sauce with sound?

stallman akbar
stallman akbar

I'm trying to find a nazi lego set with hitler, any chink site have some ?

Check on budgetaudio

Why tho

gift for a friend

Sure thing, edgelord.

Why wouldn't you want Nazi lego?

Was posted a few days ago - check archive.

Why there is some many different prices for HM5, they all seems to be good vendors tho, like
>$4
>$7
>$15

aliexpress.com/item/HM5/32830055644.html
aliexpress.com/item/White/32825376902.html
aliexpress.com/item/defean/32805491568.html

White seems pretty nice but also a bad choice, they'll get dirty/yellow don't they?

I don't know about the quality of those earpads. I ordered some fake HM5 velvet earpads for 10 bucks, I want them to arrive to see how good they are. I also want to try the white angled pads and the hybrid pads. I have only one set of headphones with white earpads, they haven't turned yellow (one year of ownership) but I do have to wipe them down with alcohol when they are dirty.

My first 11/11 order is finally here. Double-walled glass cups, here holding some chink oolong tea. The quality seems just as good as the ones you can get for $40 locally. They even have the BODUM™ trademark etched in the bottom, of dubious authenticity. Only problem I can see is they didn't put a silicon seal on the air hole at the bottom, so if you wash these, water will accumulate inside. I'll probably just put some hot glue on it to seal.

I think alcohol is pretty harmful to fake leather.

The hole I'm talking about, in case you've never seen these double-walled cups before.

You're probably right, I should go read some headfi threads about cleaning earpads. I wouldn't mind if those white ones break, those are the ones I want to replace with white angled ones.

How is the lead taste?

that happens to official pavina as well

I do the same you want to do, battery life is good too and the led is comfy.

WHERE IS THE HEAT SHRINK JOHN?

Hey Anons! Should I checkout my cart in Gearbest separately or I can checkout all together and they wont send me everything in one box?

Any good&cheap knife deals?

They send you everything you paid for together. If for some reason you don't want them together you have to make individual orders.

I'm getting Sanrenmu LAND 910

wut?

Price and link?

Hi guys
someone knows if there is an app
to find coupons on aliexpress like this one ?
youtube.com/watch?v=gv6zM6gaqQk
Tnx ;-)

>drinking pee

Heh

Afaik it doesn't need a heatshrink granted he leaves that plastic there and puts the included sleeve on it (you can tell it has one since there are threads on the end of the plug).

gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_606098.html

What's a good mechanical keyboard? Can I get one that matches programmer socks?

rec me a good mouse please. my g502 is falling apart

in the 'exchange coupons'? don't see it

i just got a job and i got money so i can finally buy shit online but i'm almost never at home and can't get them delivered to my workplace

what happens if there's nobody at home to receive the packet when it comes? can't i just say that i want it delivered to the post office instead and i will go get it when i get get the chance?

Are KZ ZS6 worth it or are they a meme?

they will send it back to the post office where you can collect when you're free

Move to a white neighborhood so they can just leave it outside your door.

Get a PO box.

This doesn't work since blacks often scope white neighborhoods. Being a place without black people means that there's still something of value to be stolen.

i didn't know this existed, thanks. how much do they cost?

I don't know, how about asking your local mail retard?
Do you expect us to know where you live and all that shit?

They're good if you like earbuds. Build quality is tops.

>search some Cirno shit on ali
>find cute stickers for the wall
>20 burger dollars plus 10 dollars shipping
I though chink shit was cheap, or are wall sized stickers normally prohibited expensive?

I just discovered the kz ate were the over-the-ear kind of IEM.
What the hell have I been doing these last 6 months?

just looking for an approximation fag, my mail office doesn't open until monday

Seriously?
That's some weird shit user.
They are even marked L & R

just search ww2 lego on chinkexpress theres lots

I missed the coupon for the mixza 32gb micro sd cards, but they are still on flash sale from $9.99 is this still a good deal?

Of course not. You can get faster name brand ones with a warranty for that price.

From chink sites?

no nigger

Should I buy this? Seems like a good price for specs.

Thanks user

$20 - $75 / year, bigger cities tend to be more expensive. Sometimes it's cheaper to get one from UPS instead of the post office.

I'm wondering the same. Especially with the kzs5 going for 11ish $ on goybest.

Seems a big risk. Check on techtablets for a less chinky brand without a mediatek.

My Bittboy arrived very quickly. Seems they have a redistributor in germany or something since even though the address was from china there was also a lot of german on it.

One I got is the white 300 games model (not the revised 130 games model Ashens got in his video). Theres a lot of good titles on this one, and a lot of chinese weirdness too. Most games seem to run well in my initial testing. Ninja Gaiden 2 doesnt flip out like it does on the RS-20. Build quality is really good. Battery life is decent. Nice buttons.
Really impressed by it. For $30 its a bit more expensive than the RS-20 and RS-20A but so far it seems much better built than the RS-20.

Tomorrow I'm going to pick the RS-20A up from the post office and I'll see which out of the three is the best NES on a chip chink clone.
(Spoiler: Its probably not going to be the RS-20 despite my one having Kirby on it)

Why are you buying the most no-name of Chink Tablets possible? And off Amazon on top of that

Can't go wrong with James Donkey mice

gearbest.com/mouse/pp_590168.html

gearbest.com/mouse/pp_623936.html

Why not off Amazon?

any deals for external HDD?

Because chink tablets are cheaper elsewhere, that's why

Does anyone recognize WTF this is?

A Susan Dual Sim Android Phone from Hong Kong.

So the name shows whats in the lucky bag? Wtf I dont get it

Amazon has a reliable return policy and won't steal my credit card tho

you'd just draw more attention to yourself if you had a flip phone

>something I can take over the border without it being searched.
What's your endgame

Canada is a police state and I don't want them looking at my phone.
I mean maybe, but it's not like they can't let me in.

>Canada is a police state and I don't want them looking at my phone.
Why not

Because I don't want to be arrested for wrongthink?

Pedophile.

Is this the first time we've had a nigger heroin mule asking for burner phone recomendations in /csg/?

I need a digital watch thats

only thing that I can think of is CP

Oh no, I'm just a paranoid racist.

It's heroin or coke.

you don goof'd

>Sup Forums immediately assumes pedo or drugs
>doesn't realize a board filled with paranoid people might be paranoid for no reason but paranoia

Border agents are part of the botnet you tards.

I NEED A DIGITAL WATCH FOR

Why

Fuck off pedo

Whatever you want to believe man. I'm just really disappointed in Sup Forums for jumping to the nigger/pedo conclusion instead of the generally paranoid conclusion.

I'm sad to see how far this board has fallen. I'll ask again next year and see how far we slip again.