Why don't you have a raifu, Sup Forums? Pic related, my raifus

Why don't you have a raifu, Sup Forums? Pic related, my raifus.

I'd take 8 months to get one.

Curse New York and its shitty gun laws

just drive to PA and buy one off armslist

That's not an excuse. 8 months is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Shame about your shitty salt weppin bans though.

i do have a raifu, i'm not sure if i'm allowed to own one

You have to own her to really call her your raifu, user.

1) Which one of them is your waifu? Because polygamy wasn't legal in Finland the last time I checked.

2) Why do you have more than one weapon in the same "assault rifle" category?

3) Does it remove kebab well?

4) Can you actually ever use it on living target and not spending rest of your life in jail?

i had one for 9 months, but then they took it from me

I can't own the rifle I want

1) the law is irrelevant, the feelings are what matter. Sako is my first and main raifu though!

2) why not?

3) yes!

4) if you have to.

That's horrible. Why don't you hop the border? Everyone else is doing it.

how are guns laws in finland? are they has lax as in switzerland?

Thinking about it. Never felt like I've needed one before but this massive kick of right-wing extremism has me worried about an uprising or civil war.

It would be wise for those on the left to put aside any anti-gun sentiments for the time being and arm up and be prepared for trouble.

I probably wouldn't bother with guns if the political situation in this country wasn't so tenuous right now.

>needed
It's not about need!

Decent. Nothing is illegal, but some are hard to get permits for, such as breech loaded artillery, missile- and rocket systems and fully automatic weaponry.

Handguns need a 2year training period thanks to those two school shooter fucks.

My pistolfu!

I wouldn't really use it otherwise though. I don't have any particular interest in hunting or sharpshooting for sport.

But I'm already on this side :^)

you can't own guns here.

gubmint wont let me

Just owning a raifu should be reason enough. But sportshooting is pretty damn fun too!

That sounds really risky, with a bunch of arabs running around with knives.

so to get an ar for example what would you have to do? do you keep your service rifle with you at home?

Because it is a lot of paperwork.

Wut? I thought in your position it would be like Swiss that you actually should own guns/take them with you from the military.

Wow. Why do you stay in a draconian shithole like that?
Depends on municipality. Some people buy ARs for hunting, in which case you just need to specify what kind of hunting you do and have completed a hunter's course (involves things like recognising species and the seasons for every game).

Or you could get one for sport shooting like me, in which case you need to shoot for a bit to prove you're into the hobby. IPSC/reservist courses help.

>Why do you stay in a draconian shithole like that?
I wasn't aware I had a choice. What can I do, try to win the green card lottery?

Or ride the brain drain?

I'm probably more in the market for a pistol rather than a rifle. It's small and should be adequate for defense at home and away.

I don't see the need for a rifle. It's large, can't be concealed, expensive, and it'd be a bigger hassle to deal with given Connecticut's restrictive gun laws. I can't foresee many cases where a pistol would not provide enough stopping power god forbid I ever have to use it on someone. Only problem I'd imagine I'd have is if I was up against someone wearing body armor and in that case I'd rather fuck off and let the police deal with it.

I wish I had some talent for engineering, I study economics.
Best I could do is try to find a scholarship for a postgraduate degree abroad.

What the fuck am I going to do with an assault rifle, apart from going all Breivik?

I don't understand your government doesn't let you own a gun easily
Every country around you hates you guys and on top of that some of those sandpeople from those countries attack you at every chance they get

Both is good. Rifles are superior, but when concealability is an issue you take a pistol.

And your first priority is always to fuck off and let police deal with it, but sometimes there is no alternative.

Have fun? Protect yourself? To feel like you're better than others on 4chen? Or to go full Breivik?

Lots of options.

Hunting purposes ofc

I live in Norway, I don't need to protect myself.
Shooting is not that fun, I tried it in the military. Got tired of it eventually.
I am better than many 4channers without a rifle
I would not go full breivik because I'm sane

Shotguns are cute, but not very interesting. You should buy a raifu.

Good taste

you don't need a gun here

I bet that's what all the kids on Utoya said. Or the Frenchies in Paris. Or... Anyway, the point is that it's better to have and not need than need and not have.
Military shooting is not that fun, shot's rigid and you can't experiment. But you might just be gay.
Sure, but 4channers with raifus are better than you.
You never know when you break.

Until you do.

No raifu; no laifu.

If the fags on utoya had guns, they would not know how to use it anyway.
We experimented some, and we did things that would otherwise be illegal.
Maybe I'm better than the 4channers with raifus just because I don't have a raifu. I think I'll go for that opinion.
Until I break, I won't have a raifu.

Did you cut the pie with the bayonet?

Very cute raifu/10.

Here's a better pic of my yankfu.

>If the fags on utoya had guns, they would not know how to use it anyway.
Irrelevant~ any resistance would have slowed Anders-kun down, giving others time to escape.

ok whatever you say buddy

What's the name of that shotgun that Muldoon used to fuck up dinosaurs with.

That's what I want

This country is an ironic shithole with shit laws, getting a gun here is next to impossible for most people.
Yet as a soldier your rifle is like another limb and you're forced to take it with you home alot of times.

There was like 700 of them there, and he couldn't kill more than 77. He could not possible be more slow.

No. Bayonets are for stabbing; not cutting.

Nice range.

Franchi SPAS-12. Expensive, but available.

>Military service
>learn how to use modern firearms, how to kill many people with the heavy MG without wasting ammo, how to kill people with grenades etc etc
>If you refuse to learn these things they will lock you up
>1 day after military service
>"I'd like to buy a pistol plase"
>"WHOA WHOA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU A TERRORIST OR SOMETHING"

It's a question of internal balance of power
If a citizen doesn't have a gun they can't do jack shit if someone with a gun orders them

>No. Bayonets are for stabbing; not cutting
I think he knows and is making fun of the uneven cut.

No bully pls.

Have my Finnfu.

Hey don't blame me, it wasn't me making fun of your pie cutting skills.

Same range.

W-why would you need it, Finbro?

Totally not about that, there are certain people who can get licenses like it's nothing.
It's been that way post 2005ish. No idea why, since beforehand you'd get a license if you asked for it on the only condition that you don't have a mental record and that you served in the military.

Anyways the country as a whole is kind of going down the drain in general the last decade and a half, can't wait to finish my service and move away

Trespassers, probably.

I don't understand the question.

Maybe they are trying to make Israel seem like a safe country by disarming the citizens? Since it's apparently a mark of a safe country if citizens can't have a gun.
But how bad is Israel today? And how is it going down the drain?

*gulp*
Why would you need a weapon? Finland is a peaceful country, right?

There might little green men attempting to hide in our forests.

You never know when a bear might attack you

Who knows, there might be a mutant two headed eagle attempting to do nasty things.

G3 best battle raifu

Finland's cold climate sure can be dangerous sometimes.
If Germany ever tries to invade you, you can always ask for help from us or That Guy, best neighbor.

I still don't understand, please elaborate. What does that have to do with owning a raifu?

You use it to shoot people and noisy animals, right?

Not at the moment.

To shoot Russian scum

Bump for raifus!

I can't buy a raifu until my marijuana card expires, but I can still shoot

What a dude weed lmao-card?

literally a dude-weed card, I buy my weed from a store

That's gay.

There's plenty of loopholes around it. I can be gifted a gun, I can have someone buy one for me. Like I said it's only stopping me from going to Walmart or a gun store and picking up a new one. Range time unaffected

>Arizona
Just buy one through a private sale, user. No background check means no ATF form 4473 to lie on.

God bless this terrible state for at least doing gun rights correctly ;_;7

i just have a old Tikka T3 308 bolt action hunting raifu and a russian izmah over under shotty

im too lazy to wade through all the paperwork required for an ar-15 or ak just for range fun use,i could easily get a license for an 308 battle rifle for hunting moose and such though

Stop doing that tryhard stance, it looks silly.
Post pictures

have a lot actually

3D rifle is not a raifu, mongolfag

How stable are you with it? I find a foregrip really helps out a lot instead of gripping it like so

Tob-esque grip is actually better than a VFG, since you're controlling the whole mass rather than just its underside. It's just that his stance looks unnatural and awkward. VFG may be more comfortable for you though, in which case go for it.
Wrong. Raifu != waifu.

Prove it.

AUG is my raifu, need to get one lmao

Is that a FAMAS?

If I did the chances of me killing myself would increase immensely

Why?

Suicidal and it's easier to finish yourself off
>One shot
>Die

It's illegal. I'm only able to purchase a few low-caliber pistols that can barely kill a pigeon, under strict control and even then it would still be illegal to open carry/conceal carry. So nah, only the military and drug cartels have access to those weapons.

Yeah but exit bag.

Resident /k/ posting, here's my family photo. Sorry I don't have better pics, I'm at work. AMA.

Don't tell me what I don't need

Shooting isn't that fun, I don't really need it either.
I'd rather spend that money on kot food

Do you like lolis? Who's your favourite lolicon artist? Got any loli merch?

How many types of shooting sports have you tried? Don't write the whole thing off if bench shooting bores you.

Top row: Beretta 92fs Inox, Walther PPQ M2, Ruger SR1911, Glock 20, Magnum Research Desert Eagle.
Bottom row: IWI Tavor, Ruger scout rifle 5.56, Zastava M70, LMT CQBPS16, FNH SCAR17S, Windham Weaponry 20" Government rifle, Remington 700 AAC edition, Mossberg 590A1.

what guns are they left to right

Lolis are cute to me, nothing more nothing less. No favorite artist, piece, merch.