Perfection is coming

Perfection is coming.

>that keytravel
>perfection

>when you have to rearrange the bones in your hand to properly use the mouse
Behold, anti-ergonomics, where using the product is the opposite of comfortable.
>when your product is as comfortable to use as a 1964 mouse
Pic related.

Already preordered it.

can you stick 12 gpu's in it though?

>using the same design for products since steve jobs era

lol, at this point Aplel lives only on past glory.. Every new "invetion" (like the trash pro or the notch phone) ends up being a fucking joke

>past glory
*former glory
>invetion
Lmao shill somewhere else pajeet

>accused of shilling by a literal shill marketing upcoming applel products

well, this is harsh

me too even tho pre-orders aren't available yet.

oh look, this thread again

this thing is basically a large ipad with a stand glued to it

>"As soon as we started the test on the iMac pro, the CPU clock rate fell to 3 GHz"

>"The sensors recorded CPU temperatures of almost 100 °C (212 °F)"

its part of their effort to be sustainable. you're supposed to hook up your cooling system with your water pipes and use the CPU to heat your hot water tank. you can watch animu and save the planet at the same time

BLACKED

this

The only thing "perfect" about that shit is that gorgeous black trackpad, mouse, and keyboard.

$5000 lol

Just add AVX512 plus Vega GPU, thing will underclock as fuck.

Nope. Sad; but it is based on unix, and has commandline, so I cant hate it. Apple sux tho.

Again Why Apple didn't went to Epyc or Kike Ripper?
That shit will melt in a sustained load, even with the chink foreskin based thermal compound that foxconn uses.

For the price of that apple product, couldn't I just spend my money building a superior modern Desktop for quite a bit cheaper?

They are building the Epyc into the MacPro. The iMac Pro is a meme.

Most professionals have moved away from Apple anyway in the past few years due to the trashcan bullshit.

The sad thing is that the trash can CPU isn't near as obsolete as the nehalem/westmere mac pros, but the lack of GPU options make it a worthless machine.
I have a z420. Its a better Mac Machine than the Trash can Pro

Yes and run Hackintosh on it.

user have you ever heard the phrase "Don't reinvent the wheel"?

Content creation professionals have figured out that you only need single point calculations for DCC, thus gaming hardware is superior in every way to workstations.

I edit professionally, and my current rig has 2 1080 Ti OC's, and an i7 6850k. I can smoke anything Apple offers, at a small price point.

what if i'm a brainlet? i don't think i'm smart enough to do hackintosh correctly

Tonymacx86 is your answer.

There is A LOT of information available freely to teach you how. Walking you through step by step isn't something many of us have time for.

>Appleshit
Into the trash it goes

>30 pee cee losers got baited by a 3 word OP post.

Only hard part is obtaining the iso.

Wow, these keys travel as much as you.

>They are building the Epyc into the MacPro.

Got a source for that?

this so much

OP ONCE AGAIN BTFO

>Always running A10 Arm processor
>A10 handles the boot process not the Intel chip

Yes, it's called it would be out already if it was Intel. Since AMD allows rebranding, Apple will call it their new special processor. Nvidia doesn't allow rebranding so Apple dumped their ass.

But Apple didn't rebrand the Vega GPUs in the iMac Pro.

>huge belly bezel
>a throttling mess
>notebook components priced for a premium
>perfection

Mneah.

Where? You're not talking about that shit in the photo right?

You know...Soy latte and soy products are so popular with young people that people who are using this apple computer are having such brittle and undeveloped bones in their hands that perhaps the design makes sense.

>apple

>apple needs two mice
>"simplicity"

>920x920.jpg
>920x670
Fuck outta here

Vega pro muh pro

I'm confused by the 2 colors

which one has higher refresh dpi? grey or white one?