Why did no one told me being a normie is so damn comfy...

why did no one told me being a normie is so damn comfy? how can chinkpads even compete with this beautiful P3 16:10 screen, great sounding speakers, amazing trackpad (clit-mouse has been ruined since the **30 series) and actual quality control. Ok, the keyboard is better, I'll give you that, but other than that, why tf a good, brand new thinkpad cost almost as much as macbook?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoutline.com/post/2402/the-new-macbook-keyboard-is-ruining-my-life
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MacBook is in a whole different league to thinkpad.

Thinkpad is normal computing.

MacBook is luxury computing.

More like a gay one.

My ten year old thinkpad can do something your amazing "luxury" machine can't: have three USB devices plugged in at once without additional hardware.

hurr budurr 10 billion dollar shit tier computer that runs kiked version of unix is luxury computing

HUrr durrr an expensive black slab with a 16:9 screen is a professional business laptop

Wow, you are really shitposting today. Looks like we are having this thread again.

I have the x1 Yoga. Besides having the same specs and a MacBook, I have a touch screen and an OLED displaY and it's almost 2 pounds lighter

Dude if you don't mind the botnet, life is quite good. Just let everyone track your actions.

>he cannot control his MacOS
Dude, it doesn't even matter if you're a pro when you can't do this.

>16:10 screen
wasted on dock

You sound extremely bitter, poorfag :^)

>>he cannot control his MacOS
>Dude, it doesn't even matter if you're a pro when you can't do this.

>He does some placebo magic to make himself feel better
Cool.

hurr durr, the new ones have 4 USB-C ports, all with thunderbolt 3

Which botnet exactly?

Can't control what?

Stupid idiot, the dock can be any size you want, can even auto-hide or be placed on the sides. You can't literally have more control than this!

>Which botnet exactly?
Facebook's robbin' ya! Instagram's rapin' ya! And Myspace? It's givin' ya the old how-do-you-do!

Applel got ya workin' today huh rajesh?

i don't consider homosexuality comfy, no siree.

normie is still normie shit. hivemind is still hivemind, bee brains

are any macfags here using Little Snitch? It has sale right now, thinking of getting it, ya or na?

Where do technology illiterate mactoddler subhumans get the false impression they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome much less belong on a technology board?

Just bought a MacBook Pro 15" and loving the normie life.

All other computers just feel so primitive and shitty now.

Enjoy your throttling subhumans

t. ex 15" mbp user 2012-2016

I run a Windows desktop, an Arch Linux laptop, and have a new MacBook Pro through my work. I definitely use the Mac the most- a Unix backed system that is v easy to do things on is just really nice.

They are still too expensive, though.

Throttling is acceptable so long as my battery actually lasts over an hour. It's not like I'm on my desktop.

>Unix® backed system

macfag here because work gave me one (software engineering). It's no linux and the window manager is shit, but download Homebrew and your terminal experience is pretty equivalent.

Touch bar is a total waste, finger print scanner is nice to login, disabled Siri, use hammerspoon to make the GUI tolerable. Screen and touch pad are really nice

6/10, hate supporting apple but it's not a terrible experience

and in a couple years it'll be a big """luxurious""" paperweight, because retardedly fragile, and unserviceable at all

theoutline.com/post/2402/the-new-macbook-keyboard-is-ruining-my-life

>so long as my battery actually lasts over an hour.

The absolute state of standards of a mactoddler.

iTHROTTLEFAGS BTFO

Have fun with the steep mouse accel curve and not being able to turn it off without scripts.

>T410 days and before
>HAHAHAH I CAN'T BELIEVE NON THINKPAD USERS ACTUALLY PUT UP WITH 16:9! HOW FUCKING BRAINDEAD COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE FOR THAT TO NOT EVEN BE AT LEAST A -LITTLE- IRRITATING? CAN YOU BELIEVE THE NORMAL CONSUMER WILL JUST TAKE THAT SITTING DOWN?
>present day
>Y-yes thinkpads are 16:9 n-now, but does that really m-make all that much of a difference? I c-certainly wouldn't ever consider going with a mac o-or anything, with their industry exclusive high-PPI IPS 16:10 displays, b-because apple doesn't care ab-bout what the consumer really wants!
yes, apple laptops are by far the best laptops for a VERY certain type of consumer, and no amount of mindless "I've-never-actually-used-one" anti apple shitposting will EVER change that. They're simply the only place to go if you're really willing to pay a shit ton of money for a "perfect" premium product (Now don't get me wrong, they're not perfect for me, if I could get one with a soft matte display and a trackpoint it'd be my dream laptop but it's never happening)

I got a MacBook for Christmas last year.

Eh.

Normies use Windows and normal PCs and notebooks. You are now what I believe is called a faggot.

Surfaces have better 3:2 aspect ratio than Mac 8:5 shit.