Tfw each time you see a post with this flag 9/10 times you assume its diaspora

>tfw each time you see a post with this flag 9/10 times you assume its diaspora
how many real Germans are posting under German flag on Sup Forums ? I think I see a few in /deutsch/ but that's about it

I am a Greek

I am Greek

what's "real German" anyway? Germany is a country of immigrants

I'm Greek

30-40% are actual Germans

weak b8

why b8? it was even rebuilt by immigrants

> how many real Germans are posting under German flag on Sup Forums ?
Most of them are actual Germans, you fucking gypsy. Do you really think that many subhuman immigrants here have English skills good enough to post here?

t. Mehmed Giannopoulis

judging by the post quality in their general 9/10 is a fair estimate. I'm certainly sure all Austrians posting here are butthurt ex-yugo diaspora. They're definitly no natives.

>Do you really think that many subhuman immigrants here have English skills good enough to post here?
yes? diasporas usually know english, better than german even, especially ones from balkan or turkey or some mid east shit

> diasporas usually know english
When they were born in Germany and raised with their native language and German? Not really. The diaspora shits I know are rarely able to speak English.

I am Greek

>yes? diasporas usually know english, better than german even, especially ones from balkan or turkey or some mid east shit
kek no there's a good reason if brown people schools are underperforming so hard compared to white people school

they're not any better at english than they are at math or science

they can barely speak proper french/german/whatever correctly in the first place

I am Greek diaspora

about 20% are real germs, 40% for holland and 30% for frog-eaters

not complete

>Do you really think that many subhuman immigrants here have English skills good enough to post here?

This.
Pretty sure the few that are good enough get pushed hard by their family and have better stuff today than to post on a philippine banana farming forum.

Be careful (you) fishing is volksport for germans

I am Greek

I'm not even white by Sup Forums standards

My name iz KIng NIGERONI I iz Kangz and these crckerz being nazis senpai