Should Europeans be able to vote in the american elections?

Should Europeans be able to vote in the american elections?

I'd say yes because we indirectly have to deal with the issues as well (i.e refugee crisis set up by obongo & israel).

Muricans have enough their own dumb Hillary voters. Why do they need leftie Europeans to vote?

Too many leftie papers here

Almost all of Amerifat media is ultra left on all social issues.

Should Americans be able to vote in European elections?

I'd say yes because we have to directly deal with the issues as well(ie the defense of Europe )

I'd say yes because American seems too be dumb voters. I mean, Trump. T-R-U-M-P, guys.
How an Evolved country can make this guy a candidate?

You're not Congo. Please.

Why stop at Europe? why not let Mexicans vote since they have family members in America who will be affected by our decisions

Most european countries require showing an ID to vote, which is considered racist by American standards.

HILLARY
FUCKING HILLARY
the corrupt war criminal?

Well considering how often Europeans on here and in general piss and moan about us, I don't see them having the best intentions if they had a vote in U.S politics or policies. Honestly they would probably just pick whoever they think would make us more miserable just to spite us.

After we're done with Mexico, you're next.

Pretty much half the world (anyone in the commonwealth + Ireland living in the UK) can vote in our elections. So retarded

>i.e refugee crisis set up by obongo & israel).
Funny way of saying Merkel's fat mouth and EU politics.

How would that help, considering that it is always a vote between bad and worse candidate? Or could Europe set its own candidate?

Well, the IRS would love to take the taxes of adult voting Europeans. They already charge federal Income Tax for US Citizens living abroad.

>refugee crisis set up by obongo & israel

kys

>Or could Europe set its own candidate?
Yeah because Euro Politicians aren't also retarded.

triggered jew nigger

>being responsible for either Hillary or Trump
No thank you, my conscience is bad enough as it is

yurocucks were even more ready to suck obama's dick than americans were, don't pretend you wouldn't have voted for him twice

At least he/she/it would have hopefully European interests in mind.

>one of the candidates wants to ban muslims from entering the US
>so we should let countries that take them in by the thousands vote
Nah, that'd practically be rigging the election.

>implying the elections aren't rigged already.

>European interests getting involved in American affairs

This is precisely why the answer to OP's question is a resounding no, although the IRS would love the extra tax dollars from yuros.

You can also choose Gary Johnson or Jill Stein, who both would be a better choice than Trump and Hillary.

yep europe is basically a vassal state of the usa it's unfair we don't get to vote

i would vote trump t b h, this is the single most important election in a thousand years
if trump wins he will literally save the world
if he doesn't we're all fucked
this is the sad truth

>Gary Johnson
pfffffffffffffftttt
A lot of underageb&'s support him because DUDE WEED LMAO

Lol get fucked leftycucks