I used to be an apple hater

So I bought a second-hand iphone 7 a few months ago and I havent had a single problem since day 1.

It just works. I know ios 11 is a bit buggy but still no app crashes no random reboots, not freezing screens or lag. It just works , instantly at anytime.

I used to be a hardcore apple hater and a android fanboy but after using this device for a few months I cant go back to android. Ever.

I only miss some customization on the homescreen and some android apps such as chanabol and the like

Nowadays "le flagships" are selling for up to $1k so you might aswell get an iphone for the same price. You now it (iphone) will be a reliable phone with up to 5 years of security updates and support.

You should go back to r/eddit and take your r/eddit spacing with you.

I've never had a problem with an android phone

really? how about random app crashes? lagging while scrolling? no software updates? having to use a third party rom ?

You lose out on so many features. Even something as simple as a back button is lost.

>reddit spacing

Is this le new meme of /gee/ ? hahaha so funny xd

>>>/reddit/

why the fuck do you think this was worthy of posting

>why the fuck do you think this was worthy of posting

Because idiots on this websites told me appled sucked and I avoided apple products during years. iphones are pretty good devices.

>Nowadays "le flagships" are selling for up to $1k so you might aswell get an iphone for the same price.
Assuming you were buying flagship phones to begin with yellowsmileywithrollingeyes.gif

I have gotten app crashes on ios and android

the point I was trying to make is that if the google pixel , the note 8 and the iphone cost the same, why wouldnt I chose the iphone?

nobody really cares, user

Stop shilling Iphones you jew

>no lag
Now I wish I had saved that WebM with the iPhone keyboard freezing for seconds at a time.
>app crashes or random reboots
Never had this problem on Android.

Because you would've been stupid to choose the Google Pixel or the Note 8 to begin with. Was that so hard to read?

>Because idiots on this websites told me appled sucked
Yes, and they're right, but it's mostly about the walled garden.

Says the >>>reddit spacer

apple and iPhones are just perfect.
You pay for the best convenience and performance.

>i havent had a single problem
>the os is buggy

Friends won't lend me their Iphone because i somehow make the apps crash and stuff.

You need to go back

If you think iOS 11 is good, try iOS 10. That shit is fucking bullet proof. I've never had so many issues with my phones until iOS 11 rolled out, even on my X.

Can't complain though, it's not Android.

Pleaseleaveoursite. Thank you.

Nice blog, where can I unsubscribe?

implying

Mainstream android and iphones are for braindead consumers
Same with cars
Clothes
Homes
Electronics
And everything else
The people who break out and look around and take the time to learn something new will always have better deals, a better experience, and more fun

And wood especially
>200ish to build 8x4 desk, stained and all
>1000 on etsy

I used to be an android fanboy also, then i got a job and learned that apple phones aren't really that expensive. Bought an iPhone a couple of years ago and wouldn't use anything else now.

>Lose
You mean, you don't get a dedicated back button. Literally every app will have a button to go back, or you can just swipe which is essentially the same as one.

Poor argument.

>It just works
If you wanted a toy you should have just bought an iFag from the start

Bet you never even installed a custom ROM and removed all trace of gApps from your Android lmao

i wish i had shake to undo on android