Hello user and welcome to XiZhan Consultancy Services Beijing. These will be your co-workers from now on...

Hello user and welcome to XiZhan Consultancy Services Beijing. These will be your co-workers from now on, please girls introduce yourselves and give user a warm welcome!

Other urls found in this thread:

ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Carpal-Tunnel-Syndrome-Fact-Sheet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh god I forgot my dress I didn't knew this was a trap only workplace.
I will be back with my wig and stripped socks, wait a sec.

>H-hi
>(Oh god think of something to say maybe a joke)
>*voice cracks while clearing throat*
>Imagine being at computers!

Imagine the median IQ of everyone in the room.
It has to be in the low 90s.
What do women even do once they age out of the modeling industry?

Hello ladies may I introduce you to Mr. Long Dong?

*unzips dick*

which K-pop group is this?

chink whores are the worst, high maintenance as fuck and are spoiled to shit

does it matter?
they all look and sound identical

>berating models
There's plenty of models that are both clever and educated. One girl I know has been modeling since she was a kid and shes very close to being a doctor now.
Of course those that aren't would have to plan their living diligently.

>What do women even do once they age out of the modeling industry?

Try to entrap male models and rich figures via pregnancy. There's a reason vasectomies are on the rise amongst the top 10%. They don't want some bitch cucking them for the rest of their life.

>There's plenty of models that are both clever and educated
no there aren't, the few exceptions are not even remotely able to counter the vast majority that aren't

>skin 1
>skin 2

That would be the opposite of cuckolding. She wants YOUR child, in that example.

Jesus Christ, that word is over used and people don't even use it correctly most of the time. Just stop.

can't get trapped by pregnancy if you only fuck traps.

They're clever and educated. Not intellectual geniuses or even 105 < x > 120. There's a difference. A lot of educated people are able to parrot their learning but try to shortcut thought so that they can parrot it and sound "sophisticated". Because they're fucking dumb enough to believe a man cares how "sophisticated" his woman is.

It's cucking because you're stuck paying child support for at least almost two decades. That's a fucking cucking. If I fuck some fat chick in the ass and she ends up pooling the sperm and relocating it to her vagina, I've effectively lost a big part of my earnings.

Or I could get a vasectomy and not worry.

What's it like being a girl and having your face coated with several millimeters of foundation and makeup?
How do you even scratch your nose without smearing it?
I often pull dried debris out of my eyes without even thinking about it, i couldn't imagine doing this with a thick layer of eyeliner.

Is this why they go to the bathroom so often?

Serious question, is it hard to get a chink of this grade to marry you if you are reasonably well off and fit?
I don't speak chink so I don't know I'd navigate that aspect.

It's cuckolding because she wants your money but she will go fuck another man any chance she got

chinks like that only care about money, if you have a couple million, it would be pretty easy

Yes. Because a lot of women eat like shit, think like shit, act like shit, exercise like shit, and it fucking shoes on their face barely after their teens.

Bingo. She can even pull the same shit with a different dude! As I said, wealthier men are starting to take notice of this phenomenon (more seriously at least) and defending themselves accordingly.

arr rook same

Excuse me shitlord but it's "arr rook rame". So ignorant.

What about the language angle? I'm in my mid 30s and have better things to do than learn gook babble in order to fuck a woman of that race.

There once a woman that was smart enough to invent technology that is used in wi fi. she was also a model.

Even if they were cool and competent I probably couldn't handle working around a bunch of 10/10 model-looking women. As a 30 year old virgin that would constitute cruel and unusual punishment. It's unconstitutional

Arrook shame, checku priverage whitu piggu

This is a man who plans ahead.

Ok girls let's have a quick break for lunch and we'll meet back in the set at 3

Ri rot runderrand wat ru say u rapanee rog. spreaka da ringresh

what was it?
a led that's flashing with an arduino?

She invented the concept of spreading a signal out over multiple frequencies which changes randomly to avoid detection/interference

Her and Margaret Heafield Hamilton were fucking amazing women. But they were the exception to the rule. Women probably make better typists and data entryists because their (usually) delicate typing style wards off the demon of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

With that said, they're exceptions. Marilyn Monroe was, supposedly, decent at math. Outside beauty signals genetic integrity. Quasimodo is ugly on the outside and signals genetic damage. It's a heuristic that works, whether that raises or downgrades your self-esteem

CONT.

Nevermind I'm fucking wrong about carpal tunnel, I suck cocks, etc.

ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Carpal-Tunnel-Syndrome-Fact-Sheet

Now I'm trying to think why I heard they make better typists and data entryists...

Imagine being so fedora you start to estimate people's IQ when you meet them.

I have nothing against gold diggers thb, I have a shit personality and I'm ugly, the only thing I have to offer is money.

can't be straight if you fuck traps, either

It's gay only if it's a masculine penis.

>Boss comes in after a month
>"How the fuck are all of you pregnant!?"

>It's gay only if it's a masculine penis.
>a masculine penis.
Holy shit, has Sup Forums become this delusional!?

>Wait, for what position was I hired again?

This isn't as common among native asian women. American women do exactly this though.