Reminder that if you eat steak more cooked than medium because you don't like the blood you have bad taste...

Reminder that if you eat steak more cooked than medium because you don't like the blood you have bad taste. If you eat steak cooked more than medium because you think you'll get sick from eating it with blood, you're a third worlder.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak
cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/cooked-meats-fact-sheet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not blood it's juice

I am a Greek and I like it very well done.

For real. Rare steaks are the way to go. So much flavor and so chewy. If you ask for your steak well done, you wasted a good piece of meat.

>eating meat

I'm jew, i can't eat blood.

I like mine well-done. I like the taste better.

rare is the best, everything else causes cancer.

only faggots eat raw meat

It's literally not blood

>the blood
>american """""""""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>he took a cooking class in school
Gotta make sure you're able to feed your bull well, huh

>having such shitty meat you need to eat it raw or it has the consistence of a shoe
>calling that medium and pretending it's good

Well, I hope you die from the parasites

Leave it completely raw. And then put it in the trash with the rest of the shitty meme food.

>amerifats are proud of their ignorance

>IT'S RAWWWWWWWWWWW

Yes. Do you Murricans know what a steak tartare is?

I'm eating a well done steak with ketchup right now and there's nothing you can do about it

that's not blood you idiot

>swedish cucks are proud of their knowledge about the best bull prepping techniques and criticize others for being ignorant about them

It's about maximizing the juiciness and tenderness, not about compromising.

Well we don't live in Russia so that's not an issue.

>being from such a shithole that beef parasites are still an issue

Not in general, but a google search makes it look good.

>He said lying on a hospital bed...

well..yeah

cooking is a pretty fucking basic skill tbqh

I could walk into my local grocery store and start eating a raw steak without even warming it up and not get sick. There are no parasites in our meat.
Source: The millions of people who eat rare steaks here without getting sick.

delet

I guess in the 72nd world you can't eat any food without it being boiled or baked for a month, but here I could eat a steak completely raw and wash it down with a raw egg and I would be fine

what the fuck is "steak"

we don't eat it here

You have offended the Americans, who will thus now invade. So much for Swiss neutrality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak
It's pretty much just a slice of meat.

>that shitty excuse
Also that's not raw, not even blue rare is "raw". But raw meat it's great, a good Tartar, Crudo, or Mett it's always nice.

Pic related. Argie meat :D

that is thicc as fuck put it in my mouth

What's Crudo?
I've never heard of it and Wikipedia just says it's italian for Raw

And that's the thing, proper meat cooked right reaches the high point of flavir and tenderness being well done.
Nevermind that the cooking style of murrikans is shit though, the meat is simply shit.

The parasites taste bad in it if you don't cook it to well done, I guess.

>the rarer the meat the better!
>fuck eating cooked meals n shit, I like eating like my wife's african bull

It's Chilean Mett, made with beef instead of Pork.
If you add lemon it's the best hangover food ever. Some people like to add capers and green olives to the meat. It's pretty good. We eat traditional mett too, but is more of a southern-country side thing.

>Africans eating their local meat rare
You're a fucking retard, they'd all die if they tried to eat their meat like that

> Americunts
> Learning how to cook

Nah they don't need it, they rather get fat by only eating fast, garbage food than well... anything else

The flavor comes the maillard reaction which occurs on the surface of the steak. You gain nothing with well done that can't be achieved by grilling it at a higher temperature.

Do you store your ketchup in the fridge?

I disagree, murrikan PORK cooking skills are world tier.

That sounds much more appealing than Mett

We don't really eat much meat raw here, but Pork and Chicken are things that virtually everyone would only eat cooked, myself included.

Saying that if I had the opportunity to eat Mett somewhere where they actually eat Mett, I'd give it a go

Where do you keep your eggs?

>be american
>be unable to cook meat properly
>hey guys I just put my meat to the strongest heat I can reach on my barbecue brazier! The stronger the fire the better meat I will make!

Every food compared to latin america food is world tier ;)

>flavor is the only component of a meal
Try to remember that people feel just as strongly about texture before you open your mouth again.

He wasn't talking about the texture. Try reading the conversation before answering the next time.

Well or medium well, nothing less. Saying bloody steak is better is the same as saying rubbery bacon is better than crispy, which everyone knows is retarded.

>be Russian
>be unable to eat non-burnt meat
>get cancer

>cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/cooked-meats-fact-sheet

>be retard that listens to governments
>stop eating fats
>get cancer and heart disease

>Cold or frozen, nothing less. Saying warm steak is better is the same as saying warm ice cream is better than cold, which everyone knows is retarded.

>be american
>have nothing to post about except for food and does so on an international culture subforum instead of the cooking and food one

rangeban americans when?

When a Brit ever makes a website that Americans want to go to.

Well we invented the World Wide Web, so feel free to go and make a website on another internet based information space hun :) xxxx

>comparing meat cooks to meat cooks
>comparing meat cooks to ice cream

>hun
>using emoticons
>xxxx
Why are brits all redditors?

>I don't fully cook my steak because I think it makes me look tough

Bacon is barely meat tbqh.

not a redditor hun :) xxxxx

>be amerifat
>somehow mistake criticism of eating burnt meat with not eating meat and fat at all
>die from exhaustion

You should go there, it's where you belong.

Lard has all but disappeared here, user. People that grew up in the 80s and 90s still think saturated fats will hurt you, so animal fats are evil. Everyone here uses vegetable oils, and shitty ones at that.

The person he was replying to was:
>proper meat cooked right reaches the high point of flavir and tenderness being well done
>and tenderness

Check yourself, dipshit.

When I was kid, I thought that if there was even a little red in the meat I would get cancer and aids or something.

Personally I like it medium rare, but people here greatly exaggerate well done. You can have a juicy, tender well done steak full of flavour. Well done is not the same as burnt or overcooked.

inb4 some pretentious murrikan who eats steak with ketchup and bbq sauce tells me I'm a third worlder who doesn't know how to eat meat.

It took you that long to post a reply that only vaguely hints at texture? wew

When I was a child in kindergarten I thought if food looked wet or even slightly shiny it was rotten. I kept writing letters to the principal but nothing was ever done.

Germans eat minced pork with onion sprinkled on top. I'd say they're worse.

I prefear steaks medium-rare and hamburgers somewhere between medium-rare and rare
you americans don't have enough terms for meat cooking imo

>2016
>eating meat

Hmm, delicious salmonella.

KYS

The ones who know food do.

medium-rare masterrace reporting

I love blood but refuse to eat filthy pleb-tier medium rare steak. Either cook it completely or don't bother
What I don't understand is why people waste perfectly good blood by throwing it away after draining.

I prefer well done and than use the blood of shot americans as a taste enhancer.