/brit/

order edition

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/rotten-meat-scandal-mcdonalds-sees-significant-negative-impact-china-japan-results-1459746
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Living in the Northern UK reminds me of that spongebob episode when they get on the wrong bus to "Rock Bottom"

london is the best place in the UK, people who disagree are literally jealous

wrong thread. use this one lads

okay

alri

I don't know mate. I signed up for some free language classes at uni in Chinese and somehow come top of my class so they sent me to China for a term.

Unironically had people call me Karl Pilkington when I told them, but that was all my posh mates. Pretty sure they don't actually care about my stories they just like laughing at me because I'm uncultured and working class.

You're talking to the same guy that ordered Peking duck at a fancy restaurant with the group and thought we all got our own portions so made a start and ate most of the peking duck we were served whilst the other two went for a smoke outside.

They laughed it off but felt bad when I ate a meal for all of us and looked like an uncultured chav.

Sigh. Wish I was born into class...

don't get why everyone was laughing at the lad

i would've done the same, also I only learnt of the squat toilets from Sup Forums threads

>less than 45% White British
I can see why you would think that JF

Jenna

Never left the US desu. Everything I could possibly need is here

feel sorry for you now desu

I don't either lad.

I was expecting chopsticks and rice to be different but who googles 'what are toilets in X place like when you go on holiday?'

Nobody does. They're just like my mates from uni. This is the problem getting into a good uni when you're not posh, you're just laughed at.

Furthest I ever got with my parents was Spain.

It's alright lad, it happens to the best of us

You live and you learn

North America is really nice ngl

hag

shame about the people there

how do you pay for your stuff at cafes and restaurants

do you ask for the bill when you're sitting? even at cafes?

Yeah it's pretty good finally warming up a bit which is nice. I left Britain right after winter and got to Australia right after summer so I haven't had a summer is so long. It's not the heat and the sun, that's gunna come plentifully but I went from short days getting longer to medium length days getting shorter. It really fucked with my mind that I haven't had those long summer days when sun sets at 10pm for so long. Yeah I'm on a working holiday visa and I'm going to do some cotton picking when the season comes around just for bantz but other than that I'm pretty much going by pic related.

I'm afraid that you are on of those people on holiday who use a bidet to brush your teeth

when i went to the uk all the toilets were squat toilets it was fucking weird

the alleged gf

depends on the place

are you being serious?

Don't have that problem at Starbucks lad

I sit there and ask for the bill then either leave cash or pay with a card.

fag

im not a middle class twat who sits at le french cafe with le baguette for le morning commute xd

did the janny really just delete the other thread and not this one even though it was made before 310?

Another 'funny' story.

So in the UK at least when the lights are on red that means all traffic stops.

In China for some reason red lights mean middle lanes stop, but cars turning right and left out of busy roads can still go.

Got my foot run over by a taxi when I tried to walk out even though the man was green.

Oh and I also ate at Mcdonalds one day and started violently shitting myself for a week. About two days later all KFC and Mcdonalds in China was banned from selling meat because they'd been selling literal rotten meat and it killed some people.

I think I'm just unlucky.

ibtimes.co.uk/rotten-meat-scandal-mcdonalds-sees-significant-negative-impact-china-japan-results-1459746

Absolutely hated her when she first came on Doctor Who

Now I think shes a 10
really makes u think huh

fucking HELL lads

even working class people go out to eat

slag

sounds like hes never left his room

Those eyes are wonky and it freaks me out

you're supposed to call the garçon and ask him to voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir you

yes i've eaten at restaurants plenty of times, you just ask for the bill at the end

but what about cafes and that

Context lad?

ask for the bill at the end

well some cafes have you order at a counter where you also pay right away

other cafes work just like restaurants

filename

profit margin

>filename

>but what about cafes and that
depends
most casual ones you pay at the counter before you get your food.

billend

I'm sure the Australian summer will deliver you some long summer days. Are you wanting to extend your visa? Will cotton picking qualify you for an extension?

Mate if you didn't pay at the till you ask for the bill. Easy.

Interdasting

The cheapest flight I've gotten is Long Beach to Oakland for $75/each way and that was buying my ticket months in advance

:(

>get a flight
>stand up mid-flight
>blood clot causes you to die

ah yes air travel !

good banter

>sold my ryanair shares at €7

I'm desperately trying to figure out if you're not the unwitting protagonist of sitcom of sorts

It will and it's the only reason I'm doing it. Gunna NEET life it up other than that. Spent less than 600AUD since I got here over 2 months ago.

Oh I'm dumb. Pretty good desu. Also interesting to see how much of the plane a budget airline needs to fill to make a trip worth while (almost 100%) compared to British Airways a nicer airline where it's about 70% of seats and they'e good.

cara 2bh lads

yum yum yum

JANNY

Ooof

Kek. How are you surviving on so little?

what did you buy them for? €5?

want to go to a tailgate lads

>I didn't even understand you had to crouch, so I was just sitting on a hole in the floor with my legs spread forward.

This is simultaneously one of the funniest and most disgusting things I've ever read.

>your life
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

you are an amazing amazing human being

Around 3

Love mah boy. Tbh forest.

Clara is annoying that's why, probably one of the most disappointing companions

Jenna is based
I-I can't think of anything :/

he has his favorites

*does a fart*

IT'S IN MY EYES

Do you reckon that guy's stories are true or do you reckon he's just a good story teller and likes to make people laugh?

I call bullshit but one or two of them seem too ridiculous to just think up out of the blue.

Very confused RN

the gf

Post Patrician snacks

None of them seemed fake apart from maybe the squat toilet

really makes you think

>watching american tv
>british actors and voices in adverts
>british presenters in several shows

why do yanks love us so much

I figure he could've exaggerated parts, like how do you not notice you're pushing the overhead light on and off for 15 minutes?

Unless he's truly retarded

I agree with John Ford: When you have to choose between the truth and the legend…print the legend.

me on the left

this 2bh

This

>Watching american tv
>Why do yanks obsess over us

hmm

that same guy has another video where he compares a flight across america to car journey across america

He says the car journey would take 40 hours

I doubt it would be that short

You guys are a novelty to us

TROTT
R
O
T
T

which one of you plebs made this?

How long until the media turn Laura Trotts success into some crusade about muh womyn despite no one giving a fuck that she's a woman and just celebrating her sporting success

luv u 2 :3

>a350

good lad

I moved to Aus to be with a guy and he already has his own place here and I don't pay rent. Other than that I cook all my own food as cheap as I can make eat, eat two meals a day (cereal + a big dinner) and don't drink out. We have Friday Night Footy night which is just Pizza + Watching aussies beat shit out of each other for 2 hours and then go to the cinema (or just the city if nothing good is on) on Saturdays but he pays so that doesn't cost me anything.

Will be good to earn my own cash and splash out a bit but all the good work (20AUD/hr cash in hand for unskilled labour is good work imo) is seasonal and need to wait for October in my region. Luckily I won't need cash till summer anyway cause that's when all the fun outdoors holiday stuff comes along that costs money.

LAURA

Really bored of Britain winning gold desu

a lad shouted nigger in my ear whilst I was sat at the pub

*steps forward*
I'm spartacus!

>I doubt it would be that short

if you drove constantly and only stopped for petrol? i think you could make it

you guys sound smart and stuff

T R O T T
S
P
U
R
S

>I moved to Aus to be with a guy

bit of a lame comparison since every shitty little local train in france is SNCF but amtrak is only major intercity routes