I think it's time we discussed the most important body of water in the world, possibly in the universe

I think it's time we discussed the most important body of water in the world, possibly in the universe.

I was on a boat fishing there in 2014. Some of the water went in my mouth. Later that year I learned on Sup Forums that the water there contains traces of Russian feces from St. Petersburg.

The Russians basically treat it as an open sewer.

Yikes, that's gut renching.

Did you eat the fish you caught?

REEEE RUSSIYA

REEEE RUSSIA

Soon to be Russian.

NATO doesn't give a fuck about the balts.

i'm ready for the discussionings

>implying theres not poop or pee in every ocean

Is estonia a good choice for a quick trip to fuck some cheap hookers?

You live in Colombia. Why the fuck would you go to the most expensive continent to fuck hookers, especially when you live in the hooker capital of the world?

no. cheap hookers are of the slav variety. idk, maybe that's your thing tho.

I guess i should explain a bit. I'm going to live in st petersburg, but i read that hookers are illegal in russia (and there's a high risk of AIDS), that's why i'm asking if i should go to estonia.
Finland would be expensive as fuck so i guess it's not an option.
Yes i love blonde girls with big titties

they're not really blond either. they have this potato colour hair. and ugly faces. big milky tits do make up for it.

epic banter

Ahh.... In that case, Germany is the best I know. You can get sexy hookers for €30 in legal brothels.

Why are you going to live here?

>and there's a high risk of AIDS
how young/stupid are you actually? you don't get AIDS, you get HIV and then develop AIDS.

rubber up yo

How much do they charge for a juicy tittyfuck in a banya?
>germany
Seems like i would have to pay like 150 euros and ride a 24h train to get there, doesn't sound too reasonable.
To study

not many banyas here. it's sauna. titty fuck probably something around 20-50 euro. too many variables to give a certain number.

Tbh its not banter, i think some hippies or researchers or w/e flushed down (10?) gps devices down the toilets in petersburg and i think 3 of them went straight into the ocean. Numbers are probably wrong i dont remember it well but yeah its a fucking toilet for russians.

>but then again what you expect from nonhumans :^)

>banya
didn't even know that was a thing, fucking slavs steal everything from us from sauna to kantele RREEEEEE

they actually have water closets and piping there? wow, such civilization !

>Comparing Nevsky Prospect and Mustama:e
Nice try.

But Nevsky Prospect has no river