Every cunt on here speaks perfect english

>every cunt on here speaks perfect english
>except for japan

why?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/huepow00/ear-the-madness-sonic-cd
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/477977/ISIS-terrorist-tip-Brits-learn-Koran-Muslims-Islam-Paris-attacks-Mali
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because english is a french dialect to be desu.

I think every post by the japanese is just to make fun of filthy gaijin but we don't get the subtlety

because there is a curse making us unable to speak any other languages.

Because english leads to western culture which leads to degeneration.

You as a chinese should know how hard it is for asians to learn english.

This, Chinese had it harder than Japanese

Koreans are better at speaking English than Japanese.

japs when speaking chinese they are not very bad, so as at above someone mentioned, linguistically the differences was too big

because we have never been a British colony

not my point.

at least we have four seasons instead of English

Because European languages are very similar to each other compared to Japanese.

>nips actually believe that four seasons are exclusive to Japan

i, english, good!

Unless you live on the Left coast, every place here has four seasons, and it's pretty much a fact we are the best English.

Korea

Japanese is a stupid and worthless language. It's so ridiculous that it ruins any chances for Japanese people to learn other languages.

Because they can't even speak without having to add a vowel at the end of a syllable.

what other foreign languages do you speak?

Because all of the japanese posters are westerners teaching english there. They post like shit to be more believable as natives.

Real japs use 2ch

2channel has some English boards btw and you can post there with a foreign IP.
They're pretty dead though.

>

>real japs use 2ch
This sounds exactly like real murricans use Sup Forums lmao

all Japanese satisfied in own country.

every other countries can't satisfied in own.

Dunno desu Canada-senpai

This. These are all American, or worse, Australian shitposters. Man what a terrible country, Australia.

Japanese brains are bad at verbal things that's why they have such a baby-babble language.

Otoshimoro waaa watashi ikkumasetsu~~ Basically baby speak

Because we are Greek

ケク

50% are Westerners/proxies.

45% are Japs from 2ch that migrated with Hirsoshima.

5% are actually good at english but you think they are english teachers.

>not counting Florida

aww thanks Canada

I AM SORRY

Racemixing is bad, they said...the only result is ugly mongrels, they said...

what did he mean by this
seriously does anyone understand what this animale wrote

i see russians,korean are the only comrades who have same level of bad english on this board, but you are a westerner so you have to feel shame for it.

everybody should speak in Japanese!
Japanese language is the best beautiful language on this earth!

I often find mistakes on american's posts
I know mine is shit too

Because Americans are suck at teaching English.

Because the Japanese won't let gaigin teach English.

>be ALT
>be teaching in tiny village
>teach English properly because it's my fucking language
>nihonjin junior teacher corrects me
>he's flat-out wrong
>I say nothing because I have learned Japanese culture
>"superior" is never wrong
>continue the year teaching incorrect English because of senpai

This is why because Nihonjin are too fucking stubborn to admit when they're wrong. Even those who have taken English to the graduate level still can't carry on a fucking conversation, and this bothers them to no end. As it should.

They have the idea that because Japanese can only be understood by the (superior) Japanese brain, the same is true for English: it can only be understood by the (inferior) gaigin brain. So if they understand it, they have changed their brain in an inferior way.

Which is why they'll never speak or write English properly, even if they can.

ありがとうございます

Some Indian posters on here don't exactly have perfect English, even though most of our education is done in English.

You keep doing you, Japan.

Most English speakers are intolerant.

POO IN LOO

ITT japs go apeshit over a chinkgook leaf

they can't into English, but they can speak other languages fine which is weird

>subtlety
>on Sup Forums
>by the nips

their dicks are very subtle

Most English speakers can't observe things because they are obsessed with only one language.

>dumb shit

I the only not just the is but also the is the just the also and when the as so like it be the so much the same like that it were thought like like the I said as if I were. I Japanese in the same sense I mastery the even no matter how I

It may asked: What does the Japanese speaks the language which no others?

Japs speak spanish pretty good (compared to other foreigners) for some reason.

It's MADDENING!
soundcloud.com/huepow00/ear-the-madness-sonic-cd

Japanese often read English and Japanese.
Meanwhile, English speakers read only alphabet.
Latter is narrower mind.

zotto animale

>zotto

Speak Spanish, English, and Arabic, come at me nip.

says jap monkey

Cringiest of all languages desu, you aren't worthy of the mighty Samurai.

Are you a legit retard? Your dumb posts make no sense

t. Chinkgook subuhuman

>Arabic

Literally why?

>They have the idea that because Japanese can only be understood by the (superior) Japanese brain, the same is true for English: it can only be understood by the (inferior) gaigin brain. So if they understand it, they have changed their brain in an inferior way.

kek

>Meanwhile, English speakers read only alphabet.

What did he mean by this?

There are no ways to confirm if the posters are real Japanese.
Flag is no concern with its nationality.

Chinks can't speak it either. It's just because East Asian languages are almost entirely logographic while Western languages are entirely syllabic.

Because they are the truely brave among us, willing to try something when they know they will fail

You stupid?
Japanese are stupid. Their highschools and universities are bad, they don't practice speaking, they are bad at learning in general and its too hazukashii to talk so theres no way one can improve.
Some ppl speak decent English doe, but they mostly Hafu, lived or studied abroad or some weird people who actually learn but dont fit in the japanese society at the same time because its against the flow.
>inb4 no Japanese but currently in Japan

I hope these are gaijin writing the horrible jap replies. No way jose can japs can write this horribly.

Its alot more useful than japgook.

One should know the language of his enemy.

The most important thing is necessity.
More than 99% Japanese don't need to use English throughout their life.
It is absolutely right that ”Necessity is the mother of invention”.

shit, now they even have me fucking my shit up.

Most of Japanese needn't use English in all of their life.
It is natural that English is popular in the countries that have a lot of migrant workers to English-speaking countries.

because japs are stupid, low iq, thieves, war criminals, shameful, disgraceful, despicable, most uneducated savages on the earth, and shit. are there any other reasons than the one japs are by nature stupid?

wtf, I hate japs!!!!!!!!!!!!

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/477977/ISIS-terrorist-tip-Brits-learn-Koran-Muslims-Islam-Paris-attacks-Mali

You don't need English in most Europeans countries too but they've realized the importance of the language. The majority of scientific papers and technical documentation are primarily written in English.

Then why do you post from Japan?
You should live in the country with people you love.

There are many people in other countries who don't use English, who don't go abroad, who don't learn it after high school and still can talk more then the average Japanese. Well, compared to not being able at all to get a straight English sentence right the bar isn't really high, is it?

Not him but
>context

No, many Europeans need to communicate with UK and America in English.
Without necessity, no one study the other countries' language.

>No, many Europeans need to communicate with UK and America in English
So do Japanese.

Literal retard.

Japanese workers do speak and write English well who need to communicate with English-speaking persons.
But most of them don't study English, because they have little chance to use English.
Many people study English hard so as to become migrant workers to the English-speaking countries.

>Japanese workers do speak and write English well who need to communicate with English-speaking persons
That's the same with other countries. For example people in France who work in foreign trade tend to speak a decent English.
>But most of them don't study English, because they have little chance to use English.
So do other people in other countries have. Still, they speak more English than the average Japanese. And most movies in Japan are not dubbed, so opportunities to use English are there.
>Many people study English hard so as to become migrant workers to the English-speaking countries.
Many people cook because they are hungy. Whats your point?

>The majority of scientific papers and technical documentation are primarily written in English.
Japanese people speak and understand English who need to read the documents you write about.
But most of Japanese have little chance to use English in their lifetime.

retarded

The truth is like 90% of Japanese flags here are Netouyos who come from "Gaijins reactions to Japan" blogs riddled with race/patriotic bait. They are absolutely shit at even Japanese, so automatically their English and arguments become shit.

개 새끼
笨蛋

literally what? are you seriously mentally retarded?

North Midwest has two seasons of hell with brief respites that last about two weeks in between.

It seems to me that you are stupid.

It is simple that 4ch isn't so popular in Japan.
Only retarded Japanese come here.

Good for you. Why don't you post it on facebook or some other SNS because no on here cares for your opinion.

interesting observation

Why are people so mean in this thread