Is life worth it? Why even live?

Is life worth it? Why even live?

>Your people will never be as successful as Swedes, Germans, or Poles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtbJADvsqmA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of those is not like the other.

at least you invented Linux. That's more than Brazil or Mexico did for mankind.

>grouping Poles with Swedes and Germans

>or Poles
Polish diaspora detected

sorry, but generally speaking linux is an unfinished shit, just like good but impractical in daily use symbian.

>or Poles
Nigga it's shit here, I want to kill myself everyday.

brother.

>Poles

Yeah like that Copernicus guy who wasn't German at all

really makes you think

your brain is unfinished shit

install Mint, you cuck

He identified as Polish though
Let them have him, we have a surplus of scientists we can claim as a WE WUZ

>Mint

>he thinks I haven't tried this too

we invented the airplane.

>install Mint
For a second I thought you know what you're talking about.

>or Poles

>poles
Throw in Egyptians as well while you are at it, Cai-Göran Fritzwelski. They built the pyramids after all.

Fuck off Polish diaspora

I like poles but not you

DAE only use 1337 hacker distros? xDD
install exherbo am i rite??? :)))

Did you purposely leave out the most influential and successful country of all time?

You mean the French?

I will prepare popcorn

>Did you purposely leave out the most influential and successful country of all time?
America?

You are not defined by where you live at all

You think life gives a fuck where you live? Get your shit together

youtube.com/watch?v=TtbJADvsqmA

Poland is shite m8.
Literally all we've got going for us is lack of minorities. 99,9% of citizens is Polish Catholic.
We're just another post commie shithole like Belaruse or Ukraine with diference being that EU showerd us with money and Putint doesn't have any Russian minorities to liberate. Other than that is alcoholism and depresion.
Our current goverment is approaching 3rd Reich authoritarianism. WIth our current law the minister of justucie can literally choos any case in trial and say "he dindu nutin" and charges are dropped. Our international policies are one step from "gas the muslims, race war now".
It's one big house of cards waiting to fall.
Sometimes I have a feeling that our ruling party instead of focusing on taking good care of cuntry is instead focusing on making Poland being best meme on Sup Forums

But there is a lot of technical jobs in the country

We are always hiring in the Warsaw, Poland

any job that require skill or education is 3 times better paid in Germany on any other Western country.
Jobs that don't require education are taken by Ukraininas that migrete en mass and can work for half what Pole needs.

Why haven't you just annexed half that country yet and turned it into a slave colony?

Lol. Nope.

Same reason why Germany didn't this with us.

ahaha Poles.

>poles
nice bait.

Linus ist Finnlandschwede.

That makes Linux 60% Finnish

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1783413

What the fuck...

I never understand you plebs.

If you want to be wealthy you have to create your own wealth. There is literally nothing stopping you from becoming rich besides what your parents and school taught you. They set you up for mediocrity so you have to forget that.

But you have to go into the opposite direction of the rest of the people. Start your own business. Solve a big problem for few people. Or solve a small problem for lots of people.

>or Poles
MY

You are an idiot

>Gosh you people, just stop being poor!

>I want the government to solve my problems for me

I'm doing it right now.

More detail Netherlander, frikerdelen delivery service?

One side of his family was Polish and the other being Polonised Germans already living in Poland for centuries before him being born. Kopernik was born and dead in Poland.
Yes, we always had.

Just stfu.

I originally started by importing niche skin care products from the UK, put them into a webshop (for re-orders) and sell them in bulk to stores (mostly tanning salons).

But not everybody needs my product so I'm using what I learned and currently working on a second business to get into a different branche. To provide in a more basic necessity.

A friend of mine got rich selling battery packs on festivals. Sometimes its really that simple.