Hi guys

Hi guys.

Lets have a fun status update thread!

Its a thread where you tell us about your system ! What os are you using and any recent configurations or troubles you've had!

If you like you could even give a picture of your desktop to use as reference! Use whatever software or script you like to get that.

Alright now how is your day?

youtube.com/watch?v=1G7MCyqM-eo

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3860600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ilya
>1024x768
wew. are you niggering me?

i need et tou to tell me the grossest desktop youve ever seen

Running a MacOS host with a Debian Testing Guest that has bspwm. pic is the Debian.
Had a trouble with SDDM not working right. The service got all fucked up somehow, but I fixed it and now for some reason the system uses 100MB less ram? Not sure why, but yeah.

Thinking of falling for the Wayland meme and switching to Sway, since it looks like wayland is gonna be moving a lot faster than expected if ubuntu and fedora are any indication.

Also, my day is going pretty great!

accidental optimizations of your system are my favorite

this is the new "fingerpriting" from the NSA
SMOOTH

im using macOS, the best OS UwU
no troubles because it just werks

Yeah it's kinda awesome when that happens.

rate my DPC latency after two days of uptime

Installed Ubuntu server so I could cut down on the bloat, still need to install gnome apps since I use Budgie. I'll probably get around to that tomorrow. Works fine.

Running Gentoo on a Dell laptop with pretty troublesome hardware (2 video cards Intel + Nvidia, psmouse hates my touchpad, HDMI output causes problems with ALSA), so it will take a while to set everything up.
Trying to configure conky atm, never used it before.

Void Linux is so comfy

Debian has been amazing. No complaints.

Hello
I use Chrome OS

No troubles here, just log in with my google account and eveyrthing is comfily synced and ready to go!

/maxcomfy/

owo

Is this puppy?
Nice, I love that OS

>arch
>it works
>no probs
>get the latest shit
>stable af

>ALSA

gimme that wallpaper goy

I am switching to the gentoo hardened profile. It seems that everything is going OK, not before having to troubleshoot some problems before. Now I am rebuilding the entire system.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3860600

Just installed Lubuntu 17.10, was using Xubuntu before.

A bit lighter, a bit more awkward and ugly. but in the end quite the same.

just installed adapta gtk theme and papyrus icons and there you go

Anyone using Tilda terminal emulator?

I can't figure a command to use a speicfic Tilda config file, rather than the 'next one' on the list.

Something like $ tilda -f ~/.config/default_config would make sense, but it doesn't seem to exist...?