Hi Sup Forums I've being neeting for some time (10 years)...

hi Sup Forums I've being neeting for some time (10 years). And it has finally dawned on me that I have to do something with my life or I might end up turning tricks to survive and then killing myself.

I have always wanted to pursue a career in IT in one form or another but never comitted for one reason or another. But I am 30 now and didn't finish college, and I find the idea of going back to school very intimidating.

Is it still feasible to make a career out of it at this age? How feasbile is it to learn/absorb all the necessary knowledge and experience in order to start looking for jobs with a decent wage - 60-80k for example - with in a 5-6 year time frame.

>turning tricks to survive
what did he mean by this

Sucking dick for 10 bucks and taking it in his poop chute for 50

Get some certifications and apply for some jobs. Lie on your resumes. You should be able to pick up a decent job within a year or two.

That's more than doable OP. Ageism isn't nearly as prevalent in IT as it is in development, so go for it. Some Cisco certifications should be enough to get your foot in the door

can you be more specific with regards to which industry?

I'm afraid you're already past the threshold OP

can I come back by accomplishing some impossible task like on videogame?

no, but there is one very possible task you can do.

get a job. any job. work at mcdonalds, dollar general, the lumber yard, anything. go. write the resume now.

you can also put the word out to your family that you need a job. tell them you'll take any kind of job for any amount of pay, and any hours. they'll know someone who knows someone who needs a laborer.

yes, as long as you're willing.
Pick a topic you're interesting in and just start working on anything, the more you're procrastinating the more time you're wasting

Finish school or get certs. If you don't mean it, you won't study. I pissed away my college career and can't go back because I tanked my GPA. Two years ago, I decided to do something about it. (Barely) Got a job as a systems tech, which was glorified tech support. Used my tremendous amount of freetime studying security and networking because that's what I decided I wanted to do. Have now been working as a security analyst making 50k for about half a year, literally double what I made at my last job. I got lucky, but my experience makes me think that just about anyone competent can do it, if they actually want to.

Keep in mind, security is not my "passion", per se. It is what interests me most (don't get me wrong, it's interesting as hell) that is also lucrative. In my downtime, I still do what matters to me most creatively. Seriously, you can do it, you just have to actually do things to get there.

I already have a job. it's just not a proper professional one so I have never considered it as a proper job, certainly not one where you can make enough to consider a career or retire off.

if it matters, it's a part time soul crushing customer service job, it's not good for my social anxiety but I ensure it somehow.

my family are all welfare dependant scum - inb4nigger - so I can't count on nepotism either.

Auto play tech related stuff on YouTube while you study and have idle time and read a ton, article after article to see how people tackle various issues in the industry

>didn't finish college
It is never too late to be what you might have been

yeah rob a bank

Wait, you can get paid for taking it in the bum as a dude?

Yeah. It's called Bitcoins. But you missed that train.

Nobody cares that I'm neet when I show them my 121 Bitcoin portfolio

I'm 34. Currently work in non IT Job for a State Government. Job itself is laid back, just go in do what you gotta do and leave. Only thing is just make sure to clock in on time and sign out when you leave. Can retire at age 50 with full med/pension check & 401k plan. Can't be fired unless gov goes bankrupt or I really fuck up. But I'm also trying to get a job within IT at the state somewhere (so I can keep my benefits/still retire at 50.) I've got Certs. I'm not trying to land anything high up, I'm more than willing to do Helpdesk/ Tech Support or low end Networking tech.

you can't even imagine, i go for a run on the beach every day and there's a spot where old faggots hide in the bushes and wait for some tranny that does the round in that zone

>Nobody cares that I'm neet when I show them my 121 Bitcoin portfolio

that's nice and all but how do you exchange bitcoins for rent and food money?

>(((Rebekah)))
>Melbourne
fucking hell

This would not even be considered by a VCAT tribunal. A business interviews potential employees at it's own risk.

Kind of funny letter though, I'd frame it.